Overpopulation thread - how can we avoid armageddon

The Americas, Europe, Siberia, even most of Asia (excluding India and South East Asia) are stagnating.

But India, South East Asia, the Middle East and Africa are still exploding. This will pose serious problems for Mother Earth, unless we act.

How can we implement a One Child per Woman policy in the areas most affected by high fertility?

It''s called AIDS

Stop feeding them.

/thread

Just cut the charitys.

Exactly this. Stop giving Africa free aid.

Stop feeding them.

>Stop feeding them.
Doesn't help. They have the Chinese who buy their resources and give them food.

build a wall, protect our borrders. Prevent the hell from coming into our lands

That makes it China's problem then.
Europe needs to start building walls.

Move them all here

PROXXY WARS
R
O
X
X
Y

W
A
R
S

they're gonna keep breeding because they are literally retarded. the important thing is to keep them from migrating out of their shitholes.

europe seriously needs a barrier of some sort. or they 100% will all come to europe once the average temps raise 5 degrees in 30 years, in 30 years all of europe will be lost, if you fucking cucks don't do something.

everyone living in europe in this thread, need to pretend to be a ultra liberal politician so you can be elected to a position of power in your country so you can stop this nightmare.

India and SEA are close to stagnating, and so are large middle eastern countries such as Iran, you need to check the latest statistics.

Africa (including North), some Arab countries and Afghanistan are going to be the problem countries.

>That makes it China's problem then.
>Europe needs to start building walls.
Nobody wants to go to China. They still come to Europe and then America.

Earth has a carrying capacity of 10 billion. Exceed this by more than 10-15% and we are all dead.

Only need a few hundred individuals to survive to recreate civilization without inbreeding problems.

>Nobody wants to go to China.
So? How is this my problem? How is this your problem? It's out of our control.

>They still come to Europe and then America.
Not if we stop it. Build walls. We have to start attacking this problem through attrition by any means.

What I hate most about this world is how good ideas cannot find fertile ground in this world, due to the nature of democratically-run bureaucratic systems. Even if I had the magic bullet that would solve the crisis in Africa, and bring peace on Earth, it wouldn't matter, because the execution of good ideas is impossible in this era due to the consensus driven nature of how politics works. At least in Monarchy, all you had to do was convince the King your idea would make him money, and he'd give a rubber stump without ever having to understand it. Today, it's a large group of faceless people without any accountability that makes implementing good ideas impossible.

Here's the best Sup Forums has to offer you, OP.

Bribe the Imams and Priests to push for one child per woman.

It's religion that compels these high birth rates, and it's religion that will lower these birth rates. If you offer millions of dollars to third world Imams to promote one child per woman, your sure as shit going to see them promote these ideas to their followers to get access to that sweet, sweet, money. And if you build up a financial network to religious authorities to convince others to have less children, you can effectively lower the birth rate humanely.

Here's the catch to this idea though. Getting a faceless bureaucracy to implement even ONE good idea is near impossible because too many consensus driven pieces have to align with each other just to get anything done. So threads like these are effectively pointless, and make no difference, because good ideas don't effectively matter in our age anymore.

But yes. If you convince religious figures to lower the birth rates, then birth rates will be lowered.

Bribing religious figures could work in the middle east, but not in subsaharan africa.

You have to understand that it is the negro's natural reproductive strategy to have as many children as possible, without taking care of them.

Blacks in America don't have that reproductive strategy. They utilize abortion all the time and their birthrates are only slightly higher than white Americans. I may be 'redpilled' on race, but I believe what you are saying is pseudoscience.

Embrace the great cull, coming to a street near you soon.

>Blacks in America don't have that reproductive strategy. They utilize abortion all the time and their birthrates are only slightly higher than white Americans
You're contradicting yourself, they do have that reproductive strategy, although what you say is true, they abort most of their babies. But they do have that reproductive strategy (despite hundreds of years of imposed christian monogamy)

Why would this matter to me? If im living in Ireland with 6 million people why should I give a fuck if im surrounded by a trillion niggers?

The Black community in America used to be in tightly knit families before Great Society programs destroyed it. Again, empirically, I don't buy it. Child rearing is different in Africa, I will say that, but nothing drives down birth rates better than secularization.

Half of whitey love their nogs. How anyone can think that food aid will be stopped? That won't happen

Because it will no longer be Ireland. Irish people will be a minority in their own homelands and eventually attacked for being Irish the same as what happened in Rhodesia and is still happening in South Africa. Ireland will turn into a shithole just like the one the African immigrants came from. Once you hit the tipping point it comes crashing down and everything your ancestors built will be destroyed.

Go to places suffering from famine and offer a Food for Sterilization program. Most of them probably won't even understand the implications and jump at the free gibs.

>Implying what happens to Earth won't affect you

KEK

Niggers, Indians, Chinks. What a bunch of subhumans

Dunno about sandniggers and beaners though. I have not seen statistics about them

>Why would this matter to me? If im living in Ireland with 6 million people why should I give a fuck if im surrounded by a trillion niggers?

Because... immigration.

This is another good idea.

You're getting ready to find out.

>Bribe the Imams and Priests to push for one child per woman.
Not gonna happen.

What we need to do is bribe the women to get sterilized. That's all. Don't even have to deal with the men. We are talking around 300 million women here. At a cost of 1000 dollar a woman, the problem could be solved for as little as the Greek debt crisis.

It's not only immigration

>Not if we stop it. Build walls.
You have tried to build walls for 40yrs. 80% of your immigrants come via visas (be it for marriage purpose, "studying", humanitarian reasons, "business travel", as tourists etc.).

You just don't get it yet, do you?
Fight, or perish like a dog. The best chance we will ever have at fighting this shit is right now.

You'll still have to deal with the religious figures though, there's no way around it. They'll resist at every possible opportunity.

A combination of the two strategies works, as usual.

>You'll still have to deal with the religious figures though, there's no way around it. They'll resist at every possible opportunity.

Cut off communication to Africa. Broadcast that the Pope and Muhammad himself said "sterilization is key to get to paradise".

Profit.

Crusade mudslime and nigger countries

Something like that, yes.

God I hate niggers so god damn much.