Is the Internet dumbing us down?

lmao at that pic

the answer is YES

Lol you watch MaxMofo

So... What happens to the knife?

>negative 1000C

>cold things glow blue

Wow, neat.

they literally do you moron. have u ever held an ice cube up to the sky? the light brings the cold color out its blue

you dumb nigger, the cold thing glows blue on its own, the sun doesnt make it glow.

it's a comedy video, the knife is only put in a freezer and it does nothing to the hot while an aussie shouts CANT

no shit you faggot. it's just easier to see. not like cold glows. hot glows tho

fuck you

Stay away from YouTube trending and you should be ok.

No it's the free market.

The -1000c knife wins, I'll dumb it down for tl;dr
>Heat/Boiling requires energy source (i.e the sun, fire etc to get and maintain heat)
>Cold/Freezing doesnt need an energy source (i.e lack of the sun or other energy source results in freezing temperature)
>Once the 1000c knife is moved away from energy sources required to achieve that temperature its instantly lowering in temperature
>Because the -1000c knife doesn't need an energy source it remains freezing, it will still lower/highten in temperature thanks to heat from the earth and the sun, but will lose temperature slower and the 1000c knife
>the -1000c knife also has the ability to burn like the 1000c knife because when the temperature goes beyond freezing extreme temperatures become more similar
>Considering the materials, the 1000c knife won't be as solid and the metal will have weakend with less dense molecules, while the -1000c knife would have become more solid and the molecules would have become more dense

so basiically the -1000c knife has the advantage in this, not to say the 1000c will always lose. just around 99% of the time

What if both knives were in a vacuum? If the only molecules that were 1000c in this vacuum consisted of this hot knife, would it not retain its 1000c temperature (before touching the -1000c knife)? Upon contact, would the temperatures on the knives equalize to zero?

No, because the molecules inside the knife would still be less dense than the ones in the freezing knife, so molecules in the 1000c knife would still lose temperature faster the the -1000c knife

>-1000 C
>what is absolute zero

(((absolute zero)))
ftfy

WEW FUCKING LAD

>British education

>kelvin scale
Just because the molecules stop moving it doesnt mean it can't get colder, it just means you can't see it because the molecules had already stopped moving

hmm let me see. Is free unlimited information available at our finger tips 24/7 dumbing us down...

Holy shit is this views?

>C
What's that in real degrees?

the internet's like most things; there are good and bad sides to it

the cold one implodes instantaneously and kills everyone around it

This

It's not making us dumb, it's making us lazy and jaded.

Yes and no.
Everyone is less knowledgeable in general, but the knowledge that they do have is highly specialized to whatever they spend the most time obsessing over. Ergo, everyone is an expert on something.

>-1000 C
>blue

YES

727K and -727K (which is impossible)

Cold one wins btw.

>Temperature is literally the measure of thermic agitation
>no thermic agitation = absolute zero = -273,15 °C
>absolute zero can be defined by thermodynamics by calculating the minimal entropy and enthalpy of an ideal gaz.
>-1000°C is therfore impossible
Stop believing internet and stop being a moron
I won't say "british education" as I did my PhD in fucking chemistry in the UK, you are just a clown, hang yourself.

This thread was moved to