Man Baby in Chief

news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house

>Instead, the folders are filled with screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful.

>One White House official said the only feedback the White House communications shop, which prepares the folder, has ever gotten in all these months is: “It needs to be more fucking positive.” That’s why some in the White House ruefully refer to the packet as “the propaganda document.”

>Another current White House official said that the idea for the twice-daily ego boost came from Priebus and Spicer, who competed to deliver the folder and be the bearer of the good news. “Priebus and Spicer weren’t in a good position, and they wanted to show they could provide positive coverage,” the official said. “It was self-preservation.”

This fat piece of shit is so fragile he has to have a literal safe space created for him with only nice things. PATHETIC.

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house
youtube.com/watch?v=DT16_45s1IY
archive.is/No0Sp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checked. Archived it for you
unvis.it/news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house

I don't see anything wrong here. The President has gotta stay positive

So you're not a bot! ... probably

Honestly not scandalized or upset in the slightest by this. He's only human and it's gotta be hard living with the nonstop barrage of hate he gets from the media, no matter how much he lets it roll off his back.

>(((Vice)))

fake news. no one is clicking your click bait.

I hope Trump gets memes. The thought of making one that makes him chuckle or smile is nice. Hardly fair though given how much he's made me chuckle and smile with all the salt he's been dishing out to the libshits.

It is. Just because it's a bot doesn't mean the user can't occasionally take control, but it is a bot.

this. why wouldn't you want to hear the positives and the negatives? what you are doing right, to keep doing it. and what you are doing wrong to learn from your mistakes

>Hardly fair though given how much he's made me chuckle and smile with all the salt he's been dishing out to the libshits.
>Haha those liberals get so angry when the most important person in our country acts like a literal retard
You're going to be so surprised when he has no base left.

Bots are against the rules. Mods know a lot more about this stuff than you. :^)

Seriously? The president of the US needs to be spoon-fed nice comments to do his job? This is what you voted for? Obama was ripped apart by Fox and all the other actual fake news outlets and took it in stride because unlike the orange clown he HAD BALLS. This weak minded man-child is a disgrace to this country and the office. And don't even get me started on the blatant hypocrisy he displays everyday
>DUR OBAMA JUST PLAYS GOLF
>Has already almost surpassed the amount of golfing Obama did in 8 years.

The amount of mental hoops you have to jump through must be exhausting.

I think Trump gives Elliot a run for his money in oblivious narcissism

DAILY REMINDER THAT TRUMP IS A WICKED SACK OF SHIT SODOMITE ENABLER

If even 10% of the leaks are true, no way Trump has an IQ above 90, he even shows childlike signs

you are too stupid to be posting

>norbot archives nearly every thread within 30 seconds of op
>is a mere mortal
what the fuck are they putting in the water up there? How is this even possible? WHAT ARE YOU?!

oh no it's a script not a bot guess you got me!

You're still a shill fagot.

What if he's a stealth-mod?

This says more about Spicer and Priebus than Trump tbqh.

I own all the archive sites, you got me.

Shill faggot.

Good. I hope the thought of Trump having a folder full of good vibes makes you choke on the dick you have in your mouth

Elliot was a tard who had no reason to be narcissistic.

He's the ultimate snowflake. He can't accept thats hes doing a terrible job and needs to be babied through it. Sup Forums will still defend his delusions of being liked outside this image board and rednecks

HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS MAN SO FUCKING MUCH

True. But only because we already knew how pathetic Trump is.

>Twice a day
IMPEACH

i see this as extremely Alpha,
he just don't give a flying fuck about what Fake news have to say, that's really it
would you listen to someone that tells nothing but lies? you move on, there's better things to do with your time.

Don't you that CEO's (or marketing people) for big companies also want to look at positive tweets, news, etc. so they can pick through it and retweet.
It's also a good way to see how your stuff is being received, who is happy with your recent decision, who is unhappy? Are you pissing off your base, or just more deranged leftists?
This sounds weird when you frame it like this, but I don't think it's very weird. The owner of your company doesn't want to see any mail from customers that is praising the company or his employees?

Wait so you're mad that he's doing exactly what you advocate for every fucking tranny on earth because it's the only way they won't kill themselves?

>(((vice)))
Yeah I don't believe it.

>This is Alpha
>The fake news meme

No I wouldn't listen to someone that just told me lies. But MSM doesn't just tell lies. Sure, they have an agenda, but facts are facts dipshit.

I also wouldn't listen to anyone that just tells me good things, because that's clearly not the whole picture. Then again I'm not a fucking retard.

Pic related, its you.

MSM finding the smallest thing to twist and blow out of proportion once again.

So much coping mechanisms and mental gymnastics. I swear this board could be the ultimate case study for Psych students on delusional people.

Guess what guys? Sometimes a spade is a spade. Donald Trump is a complete disgrace. He is the worst president that has ever served. He will go down in history as this nations greatest shame. Future generations will look back on this time with complete bewilderment as to how a nation of people with so much access to information and education could possibly make such a huge mistake. Time to grow up and just admit it, you have had your fun.

>But MSM doesn't just tell lies.

You sure about that?

You sound exactly like a right winger 8 years ago to the day talking about Obama. You're caught in cognitive dissonance and too brainwashed to see it.

watch him serve another term

>But MSM doesn't just tell lies
archive.is/No0Sp
Current CNN story on twitter

Obama's folder was called MSM.

But surrounding yourself with positive messages is a good thing.

Jesus Christ, what a special little snowflake

Nice how do I emulate Reddit this closely? I need to farm some karma on the new account.

I guess reading comprehension is not your strong suit. I didn't say they never lie. But you can lie and tell the truth also. Is this really that hard for you?

Also what is the point of that CNN pic? They used an old photo so the whole story is wrong? You guys are aware there was literal fake news being spread on facebook for the trumptards to gobble up right? Bad journalism =/= fake news you fucking cretins.

>I guess reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

No, you're just inept at expressing yourself. "The media doesn't just tell lies" could be interpreted to say that they don't lie outright, but exaggerate or obfuscate.

Either way, you've just admitted you will believe someone you know is willing to lie to you.

If they've lied about other obvious things, why should we believe they aren't lying about this pretty absurd sounding story?

>Bad Journalism=/= Fake news

You're such an obvious shill. Are you really happy wasting your life posting bullshit on a board of people who will never be convinced and who would spit on you in the streets? You know you're utterly morally bankrupt doing this?

>didn't read the link
I'm so sorry you're like this, good luck

>didn't sage a shit thread that was on page 8

wtf are you doing?

I didn't think he was a full blown narcissist, but I guess he is

please stay mad

The biggest baby

The most delicate ego

The softest hands