Why fight it (unless you have oppositional defiant disorder)?

Why fight it (unless you have oppositional defiant disorder)?

It's a legal vice that is dirt cheap. It helps with stress, migraines, and a host of other problems.

>but muh water
>drink more water

Everybody's body chemistry is different. For some people (like myself), high fructose corn syrup and caffeine actually make life easier and more enjoyable.

Not everybody needs to drink more water. Not everything that isn't "natural" or "organic" is evil or bad.

If you like coca-cola, drink it. Don't fall for the water/natural memes out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tftO004VUzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love the taste. It's so fucking refreshing.

>implying straight sugar with no nutrients or fiber could ever be healthy for you
Enjoy being full of AGEs.

isn't soda so cheap because the corn syrup is subsidized by the government? isn't most of that corn GMO? is drinking genetically modified sugar water a good idea? are the empty calories and energy crashes worth the short high?

Acquired taste.

I like the taste - but not the ten pounds I gain when I drink it regularly.

"moderate"

I'd rather make and drink a gallon of tea.

Dats nota tumaaa!

>not drinking diet, naturally sweetened, caffeine free (drugs are degenerate) soda from a health store

Probably because I can afford it.

Dude it literally destroyed my teeth. Just saying. I drink 2-5 liters of cherry coca-cola a day.

Giving up the soda jew was one of the hardest things i've ever done.

He never said it was healthy.
Infact, he called it a vice.
What he did say was that people should fo what they want.

>Everybody's body chemistry is different.

DURR, not fundamentally

corn syrup is difficult to process; caramel coloring causes cancer, and caffeine clouds your judgment, among other things

Not everyone has "highs" or energy crashes. Not everyone's body chemistry is the same.

>but the GMO

Everything you buy at the store has some kind of artificial chemical or substance added along the way before it gets to you. That's not any better than something that is GMO.

GMO isn't the best thing in the world, but it's no worse than anything else done to food or drinks that you buy.

Unless you grow and pick something yourself, you're putting some kind of artificial chemical in your system (even if something is labeled as "organic").

Even you're tap water from the faucet has shitloads of chemicals in it that are added (no I'm not talking about the tinfoil hat fluoride theory).

this

>Not everyone has "highs" or energy crashes. Not everyone's body chemistry is the same.

yes it fucking is. it's basic fucking biology, you're either a fucking retard or a lying shill

Literally everything in life that you enjoy eating is an acquired taste. Before you ever tasted it, did you know if you liked it or not?

Susbsidized corn and sugar industrial waste pumped into bottles because retards can be convinced with enough marketing that consuming this garbage can't possibly be bad for you.

I bet you eat fast food and processed shit daily and think it's necessary for health too.

wrong

I hate sharing a country with you stupid fat fucks.

You're the reason healthcare costs have gone to shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=tftO004VUzs
Get rekt sodajerk

not only is it tasty, but it's a symbol of American world supremacy

>Everything you buy at the store has some kind of artificial chemical or substance added

NO you can buy organic fresh fruits and vegetables, raw fish, etc. nothing added.

you can buy peanut butter from just peanuts; oats that are just oats, corn chips with corn, + salt + organic oil, nothing artificial or chemical

you just don't know how to eat right, that's why your mind is all fucked up

Call it what it is, Pavlovian conditioning.

>mfw someone advocates drinking shit that leads to type II diabetes, obesity, the utter decimation of your stomach flora, not to mention a 500% increase in the risk of gum disease, tooth decay, and the fact that the stuff in it wears down your enamel, utterly fucking you over in your older age

You may not like water, but your body sure does.

The carbonated Jew is one vice I haven't bothered to cut. A Coke every few days is fine as long as the rest of your diet is healthy

uh im not seeing any argument for why you insist on drinking sugar soda instead of diet soda.

Drink with a straw, dumb fuck.

Diet soda is worse.
That's why nobody's arguing for it.

this. Coke once in a while a treat is fine. 3 cans a day or more is too much

Except no it isn't. It has literally 0 calories.

>what is aspartame

>caramel coloring causes cancer,

So does too much sun.

>and caffeine clouds your judgment

For you it does. For some people with migraines, the caffeine dilates their blood vessels, making their migraine go away, allowing them able to think more clearly...... because they don't have a migraine anymore.

>but the migraines are caused by withdrawal from caffeine

I'm talking about genetic migraines that run in family trees.

>tap cuck

I drink well water that draws from an uncontaminated aquifer.

Uh it's not sugar. Even the worst case scenario has sugar causing serious health problems decades before aspartame " might "

>2017
>Doesn't drink soda

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it gives you cavities and acne

And? Was life a contest about who has the prettiest teeth and face?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can drink in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a 2 liter every day, fucking sugar-gavel

I only drink san pellegrino
regular water and soda just don't do it for me and I haven't had them in years

Except it definitely is worse, by a considerable margin.

Zero calories != healthy.
Lead as zero calories. Go chug some (more) lead paint!

Instead of "natural" (less processed) sugars, they go straight-up artificial. So yes, less calories. But a considerably worse health risk.
Additionally, they have to raise the acidity of the drink to keep it in better condition, which is even worse for your body.

Read before you spread bullshit.

It's ok.

Go read your daily devotional. Jesus will help you calm down.

I'll educate you. Aspartame has no negative side effects, only fringe studies claiming it might- at worst these effects can take place much later in life and only if your intake of said beverage is great- to the amount that if otherwise one was drinking sugar they would have almost definitely developed diabetes and at least be overweight.

The final verdict being sugar is definitely more harmful.

>For some people with migraines, the caffeine dilates their blood vessels, making their migraine go away, allowing them able to think more clearly....
They have an underlying problem if caffeine acts as a band aid.
I'd would love to see a pic of you. I'm saying you're at least 30-50lbs overweight. But at least you don't have headaches right brofessor

Who do you guys think started the "it's not healthy/good for you" meme?

The vitamin, supplement and organic jews.

That is the ultimate red pill.

Seltzer is key to giving up soda as a daily drink. Carbonated water helps fool the dependent brain

This and perrier. It's even better if you add a small bit of mio or something similar.

>They have an underlying problem if caffeine acts as a band aid.

What part of "genetic migraines" don't you understand?

t.Monsanto

try this if you ever see it, it's my favorite mineral water

Wouldn't Monsanto have a stake in modified* sugar cane crop sales more than Aspartame production?

Monsanto would have an interest in keeping users of their product, Aspartampe

they aren't the patent holders of other 0 calorie sweetener solutions such as stevia

>Aspartampe

>leaf

This is the most cringe worthy, shill infested bullshit I've read so far this week. Reward yourself with a gun in your mouth.

If anything the only thing that would raise concern over aspartame is that most of it is made in China.
It's to the point where the margin of error can be concluded to the fact its made in China.

I drink off the boil Natural Spring water and Apple Cider Vinegar. sweetened with a large spoonful of Acacia Honey.

I only drink activated water.

Did I just drop into an alternate universe where Coca Cola is doing a gorrila marketting campaign on Sup Forums?

Saged and reported is all I can say.

The house I moved into uses well water but it has a filter that gets blocked up by iron. I have to open a release valve for twenty seconds like once or twice a week.

Shit tastes like fucking coins and I'll be damned if I ever drink that water unless I have an Alex Jones grade filter on the faucet. Till then it's local spring water for me.

I prefer green tea.

Support nationalist corporations so they don't cave into liberal peer/market pressure.

>strawman

how about I just go eat healthy and you can poison yourself, moron

>so does too much sun
>2 wrongs make a right

don't get "TOO MUCH" sun either

most people who drink caffeine (90% of american adults every day) do not have migraines, that's a bullshit shill excuse