Norwegian journalist here

Hello my name is Astrid Meland. I work as a journalist for VG, the largest newspaper in Norway. I want to ask you guys some questions regarding the Sophie Elise case.
Why do you guys still belive that race is relevant? The black guy was hired because he is a good and famous Norwegian actor (he stared in the 2003 movie Svidd Neger)and a good dancer.
Where does all this hate for minorities come from? Has it always been here, or did it emerge with the election of President Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
vg.no/profil/27485
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic with timestamp pls

Sweetie, post some proofs

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

1. Timestamp proof of ID
2. It has nothing to do with Trump and more to do with the narrative you want for your liberal rag which you probably dont even write for.
3.Knull av.

big if true

what you are saying is that you do not respect self-determination. You believe that a Lion, a Bear, and a Wolf should share the same cage and coexist peacefully. You believe that when the zookeeper weaponizes the Lion against the Bear and the Wolf; that nothing could possibly go wrong. You believe that no matter how many atrocities are committed against the Bear and the Wolf by the Lion, that they all have they should be accepting, tolerant and forgiving of one another; and create a new specie of LiBerWolves.

Show us your feminine penis

fuck off faggot

Are you a boy or a girl?

>her

but why

What's a svidd nigger?

I have tried the same trolling many times. It does not work. You will not get the satisfaction you need from this trolling.

>The black guy was hired because he is a good and famous Norwegian actor
Yes, you are definitely "Astrid Meland" from "VG". Ok.

Minorities hate us because they in their own countries were unable to create prosperity like we did in Europe and America. So they want to take our stuff (all our stuff: our countries) all the time, and wanting to make us their slaves to keep the income flowing to them.

gonna need some pics with timestamp user

its because niggers nig lol

>(he stared in the 2003 movie Svidd Neger)
>Svidd neger (in English, Scorched Negro)

You people call this guy a Burnt Nigger?

You should repent for that, ever tried aids?

I hate Norwegians.

Hai betiful. This is hansom pictur of me. I wan sex with you.send bob and vagena

Hi astrid! I guess I'll be the "nice" one here!
There is a common misconception that Sup Forums is a board of fat, white, male virgins. This is simply not the case!!! I am one of the many females who visit pol and participate in threads here due to the ever increasing PC environment in which merely stating an "unpopular opinion" (like supporting trump etc.) can get yourself put in physical danger from radical groups such as "ANTIFA". I will honestly state that I dislike your organisation due to some of the garbage it puts out (especially the video where they paint with period blood!) and just the general bias in the "news" reporting. I do hope you cover us fairly (though I know you probably won't and just spew buzzwords & race bait). If you want, I can link you to my discord server (over 50 members worldwide!) we are a tight knit community originally brought together during the fiasco back in October last year when Jullian Assange's internet was severed. I'm sure a lot of us would be willing to talk to you so you could gather more info on the types of people who visit here!

All of the race baiting was done by Sophie's management company.

We only complained about her repulsive and irresponsible lyrics telling little girls to have sex with dozens of men as a form of "revenge" against their partners.

Why do you keep trying to change the focus to race?

Show feet

the bot is trolling you, here is your (you) now fuck off sage

>why is race relevant

>black guy
>Norwegian

Post time stamp or fucking kill yourself you larping whore.

Hi I'm a professional journalist and I can't/won't time stamp hi

Start med noget bevis for at du rent faktisk er hvem du siger du er....
Og et billede af dine bryster, det er Sup Forums trods alt.

Welcome Astrid,
We know you're fake news, but stay a while and you might get redpilled !
There's another Norweigan here, he's TOTALLY BASED and not at all sinister

Hate for minorities??
>whites are a minority in the world
>norway wasn't created by somalis, ethiopians and other blacks, it was created by white norwegians
>Norwegian iq - around 100 on average
>Average sub-saharan iq - 70 on average

what the fuck is wrong with her chin

if she wants to be with niggers, she doesn't need to create a video when there is an entire chocolate continent with an assortment of choices chocolate options for her. instead, she needs to appeal to the Spectre initiative and take a monster shit in her own gene pool. how many women need to get blacked and pozzed for you idiot nihilists; to render millennia of what nature and biology created; genetically moot for millennia to come?

I think someone fucked up when they were photoshopping "her" adam's apple out of the pic.

Jeezus, you horrible, evil woman. Trump is a reaction, not a cause.

The dislike for this guy is also a reaction to you shoving your PC colored people good/White people bad ideology.

You don't even realize how transparent you are, do you?

We are, for the most part, just sick of your lies.

And ask around, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>Bosnian on Sup Forums

non-white mass migration into ethnic white countries is genocide and population replacement.

It is a crime against humanity.

do milk

are you a trap?

Ms.Meland if i think most of us will answer your questions but you have to understand because of the ...... hellish nature of this site we are all addicted to. We will need proof of your identity. I assume you have a twitter account, if you could post there that you are asking Sup Forums questions that would suffice.

I hope this is real as i would welcome the chance to talk to a proper journalist about the nature of Sup Forums and the justifications for our beliefs. I look forward to your response and hope my fellow autists aren't total assholes to you during your time here.....

Why do you look like a man?

Give us some proof, and then we can talk.

Sup Forums is opposed to the destruction of the white race and degenerate behavior.

>1 post by this ID

>black guy
>norwegian

>1 Post by this ID

Sup Forums fell for it again

Kys

du og venstreblekka di kan dra til helvete.

dere evner ikke å skrive om ordentlige, interressante nyheter ei heller om noe annet, uten å la deres politiske tanker få infisere det som blir skrevet.

fy faen jeg hater vg og deres evneveike journalister. måtte de alle brenne.

maybe some gore pics of Norwegians being victimized will help. Norway doesn't have access to news outside their Marxist glass-prisons, so they're likely not aware. Journalism doesn't exist in Norway; only repeating from what is spoon fed to them

m8
you have
>1 Post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

why tho? master race amirite?

link me discord plz

Fuck off axle

tits or gtfo

cool story babe
now open boob

Diversity means different.
Equality means same.
The more you have of one, the less you have of the other.
To advocate for one is to take a stand against the other.
Neither of them are virtues. Neither of them result in justice.
This simple logic escapes the liberal, but it does not escape the conservative. The liberal can be easily controlled with buzzwords. The liberal will boldly advocate for their own demise in order to escape social stigmas associated with merely embracing reality itself.
This is why Trump. Because you people will not wake up from your delusion.

it's 00:27 in norway. People dont work at this hour.

Fake and gay.

wont post timestamp.

fucking nigs

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Oh great. Another fake news journalist that knows nothing about Sup Forums.

I second this. Please link discord

You look like a faggot. Is your asshole all streched out and scarred?

I am Gard Steiro. Miss Meland questionable practices like visiting far-right forums has been discovered. Currently 4th Special Reindeer Battalion is investigating the matter. Astrid, we beg you to turn yourself to law enforcment agency and end this madness.

What a horseface. Bwahahahahaha

You look like a fucking tranny, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers, it will be your own fault.

Holy shit you got a manly ass jaw there! I wish I had a masculine jawline like yours. I might not be a 38 year old virgin if I looked more like you.

Burnt as in overcooked food nigger

That's the worst case of 'tranny jaw' I have ever seen.

tits or gtfo

Negere er ikke norske

It's nordbot trolling us?

moon crickets love to dance...

>Look at me, I was raised in a homogeneous society surrounded by white law abiding citizens.
>But you rayyycistttts who grew up with shitskins REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Fuck off roastie.

TITS OR GTFO WHORE

>1 post by this ID

You should get back to posing some archive links.

Hate for minorities? We love minorities! Soon whites will be a minority and maybe people will give us rights!

Also, Tits or gtfo.

>black guy
>Norwegian
Sweetie...

>1 post by this ID

stop bumping this thread, use sage

1 post by

Show tits or GTFO, horeneger

>Black
> Good to anything

I don't even want that.

I just want her out.

Show us your dick, faggot!

Traitors die first. Keep that in mind "journalist".

Ok guys, maybe its not her. Who the fuck cares?
She probably wants our opinion anyways!

This is her profile:
>vg.no/profil/27485
-Press the red "Kontakt Meg" button
-Give her your honest opinion on the "Fuck all your friends" video

and btw, you need to put something in the email field

and i almost forgot
- Attach a fitting image. Something niggerish should do just fine

this is not hatred, this is awakening

wouldn't expect you understand, so better go back to where you came from

I couldn't care less about having an "educated" discussion with some norvegian feminazi. go shelter those refugees and leave us alone