Sup Forums META thread

Question: how do you tell the difference between trolls and shills?

It's up to you.Trolls stay in the board looking for attention, whereas shills would try to create some kind of discourse to prevent us from having any kind of sentimental conversation.

>shills want to prevent sentimental conversation
Why?

Dick pics with time stamps. Trolls will provide.

1. Shills often use inverted memes that do not feel authentic to the group they target to influence.
2. Shills often resemble edgelords or trolls. They will try to dwell in ideology and appeal to emotion and established authority. Some just want to derail discussion.
3. Shills will not be able to respond properly to real and honest questions.
4. Shills appeal to violence easily: LETS X THE PRESIDENT. LETS Y THIS GROUP.
5. Shills will be obvious, but some are more suble. You will see patterns of posts and replies that have no real organic reason to occur. Use your intellect to investitavistock causalit
6. Shills will attempt to flood the catalog with images from Twitter with no links because they are vaguely politcally related.
7. The shills know how bad the moderation is, so they are easily able to ban evade.
8. Shills will easily play to the simple minds of r/The_Donald faggots because they know they can't help but take the bait.

>things any troll can do
So, a good troll will appear like a real shill, but I want to know how you KNOW the difference, not how you make educated guesses.

I really don't think it can be saved at this point. Place is turning more and more into Sup Forums. You can't even post a nigger hate thread without it getting flooded with libcucks

OP, it's simply because that is their job.

I just thought they would want to promote sentimentality, since that means easier emotive appeals, which means less rationality and critical thinking. Kind of like screaming "SHILL" at everything one doesn't like, which is the norm for us these days.

found the /ptg/ faggot
If you were to take an educated guess, then in 95% of the cases it's just trolls
It's usually a shill when it's an actual real world matter. The anti-Lauren threads for example were somewhat tied to her actions with Generation Identity and how they were clashing with NGOs in the mediterranean regarding the migrant boats. But there is no definite proof for that, just a solid explanation.. obviously some trolls immediately jumped on board and join in the shitposting
People who see shills everywhere are basically on russian collusion levels of stupidity

>People who see shills everywhere are basically on russian collusion levels of stupidity
This was my initial assessment, but then I thought maybe I'd ask on that rare chance that some autist had an image macro full of compelling proof.

sentiment =/= emotion
sentiment == expanding your boundaries on human behavior, how to pick it up then subvert it. AKA "redpilling" the masses

Course the faggot is a frenchie

>sentiment =/= emotion
Respectfully, I disagree.

shills outnumber real posters.

there are relatively few real posters here. also, OP's always a shill, since real threads get slid.

Everyone point and laugh at the stupid son of a bitch who still thinks we are in the election period
Come to think of it, that sums up a lot of retards on this board
Fucking cretin

Probably used the wrong term. I meant tactical, sorry.

guessing it's also semi-automated, so there are probably only a couple dozen shills per board, give or take

Also this
OP
And this fag
Are shills because notice how they never fucking answer anything, they just keep trying persuade and discourage everyone else from talking about an issue and convincing them their point of view is the best way, then when you call them out they sperg like fags. Anyone who's been here longer then a year can spot a shill a mile away. Sometimes they make it really obvious and sometimes they're sneaky little kikes

probably under 500 individuals total for Sup Forums, and possibly much less, especially for other boards

>Are shills because notice how they never fucking answer anything, they just keep trying persuade and discourage
Aren't you trying to "persuade and discourage" in this post? By your own definition you're a shill. Is it possible that you're calling anything a shill that questions things in ways you don't like?

You don't fucking belong here you pussy, you can't even tell when someone is trashing your ass for being a retard or advocating a position for a salary
Go to facebook or someplace else if you enjoy being a faggot so much

HOW 2 SPOT SHILL 101 BY Sup Forums:

Everybody who disagrees with me is paid to do so, it's that simple.

If you agree with anything mainstream, you're a shill.

it's part of a larger push away from anonymity and toward more easily supervised sandboxes like reddit.

like corralling cattle

i can't imagine the amount of stupidity it took to write that comment

>Use your intellect to investitavistock causalit
lel

>all these long ass replies
Answer is obvious:
Lurk moar. It's how everyone else on the site learned

Oh shit misread thread, shills don't exist, they are a post-ironic meme that has gone too far. Still listen to the advice of my first post though