Everyone here talks about being red pilled and seeing the bigger picture etc...

Everyone here talks about being red pilled and seeing the bigger picture etc. Yet you've been played by literally the oldest trick in the fucking book. Divide and Conquer. All day here shitting on mudslimes and chimps, hating on people with different view points. While the True enemy laughs their asses off. You've all fallen for the most basic strategy in any form of combat or war. Your real enemy isn't coal burning whores, it's who made them. It isn't the mudslimes raping women, it's who brought them to your country. Focus up and stop being distracted by blatant Divide and conquer bait, they have us fighting among ourselves instead of fighting them.

I keep that book sitting on the back of my toilet.

I read a few pages before wiping.

>Acting like the "Shoot traitors first" mentality is not common in right wing circles

Seriously?

truth

Everybody knows muslims are trash, fuck off leaf

they are being played as much as the rest of us are

We're well aware of that.

Right now we're trying to get out of the water before going after who pushed us in.

Didn't say they weren't amerifat. I know you're reading comprehension is shit but at least try to understand before replying.

Leafs are fatter than Burgers, even your faggot military

>Have best technology
>Have best trained military and numbers
>Strats consist of pointing and going "kill all of that"
>It works because again, handed the best military ever at that point
>muh military genius

>hehehe the jooooos/wathever want YOU to hate muzzies, dir- i mean dear kafir

Fuck off muhammad

Noone believes you
You are no less enemy than (((them)))
In fact more impactful and viotile because you act locally

the bankster Shekelberk somewhere in NY may have financed some subversive NGO but at the end of the day its muzzies who gangrape, kill, bully and run over poeple , and breed like rats before my very doorstep

fuckoff
sage
kys

No duh, if you don't shame coal burners and make it socially unacceptable they won't change. You think we don't target mudslime enough?

All of the world's problems are the result of real-politik wargames. The public would never have voted to topple nation after nation until the only semblance of modernity in the ME were the oil Sheihks we've been funding for decades.
We could have extracted our own oil on our own soil and kept our money away from backwards theocracys. We could have let the ME resolve its own affairs not exacerbated by oil rich proxies. We could have fortified our borders and turned away net negatives from our country.
People will look back at our mistakes as a nation, long after the repercussions have been weathered, and they'll attribute it somewhere else. Ultimately I can't rightly call all of this incompetence. They're audacious measures to collapse the old capitalist system and make way for the communist one. They've made the case since the Great Depression. They've been successful all over the world. They have to be successful here where the real resistance is.

this. ya gotta hate both as you can see 50 autists are already spamming shill accusation replies, mudslimes suck and traitors are the first to go but they cause people to lose focus off intl jewry very quick

Sup Forums wouldn't be without indiscriminate hatred and speculation. You are looking for a safe place to post and this isn't it.

Every user should read The Gallic War by Caius Julius Caesar. You'll learn every trick in the book right there.

Yeah we all know the real enemy is the jews

>fighting them
Sounds like divide and conquer. Stop it, user :^)

Sup Forums is a board of peace.
>There is consensus on this faglord
Also
>rake yourself,leaf

I bet you like The Prince