Give Damore a job, Trump!

Bannon, if you're reading this, how about giving James Damore, the fired coder from Google, a job in the Trump administration?

It would be a brilliant PR move, and a classic Trump fightback move too. A great opportunity to show the Left they do not have supreme power. Many people agree with Damore but self-censor, but more will speak up if he is given a big platform.

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/bounties/james-damore-official-fundraiser
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>James Damore
i'm sure he's a real person.

>hiring conservative coders

>being this genuinely retarded
Sad. Or troll.

Why not? What else can we do to encourage the many many men who share Damore's views but are afraid of speaking out? The only way is to fight back. Conservatives have been on the retreat for decades and have achieved fuck all.

Supported

Hey fuck you cunt.

Pretty obvious female employees were mistreating him because he isn't attractive. He should sue.

He'll go to gab prolly.

Don't get mad at me, it's your fault for being so stupid.

>conservative
At least they're not trying to make everything conservative. I'm like those liberals making everything liberal.

Sounds like you have been triggered. Pro-tip: A private company can hire or fire whoever the fuck they want. Stop crying.

He is a liberal, he probably hates trump

hopefully Thiel helps him fund his lawsuit

kek, nothing's going to change until investors smell rotting fish

Hes a liberal that wasnt pure enough lol

Just typical sjw purity cycles.

>conservative coders
for some reason that doesn't sound right kek

Meanwhile, back to our daily pro-white anti-nigger threads.

fuck off leftypol

Keep on going, kraut-chan

No they can't.

They can't fire women or blacks or hispanics or homos without a provable cause.

But they can fire white men for being a white male.

Leftypol get boring again?

Literally fired for having a different opinion.

it's funny to see communists suddenly switch to being explicit neoliberals

No they can't hire as they want, there are quotas.

His problem is people won't hire him for his conservative views. Having experience in the Trump Administration would only worsen this problem a few years later when he has to find another job.

Fine and Trump can hire whoever the fuck he wants too.

>No they can't

Haha, yes they can. You would know that too, but apparently you have never had a real job.

Nice strawman. I'm conservative.

If there is not a biological difference between men and women.

Why do they compeate separately In sport.

Even chess.

Why does he just take Google to court with 10 sciences and logic and reason to back him up.

Why does the right not sponsor a court case to sue google for unfair dismiel.

For being bigoted biased and not recogniseing science and reality.

It seems you can't read. Try staring long and hard at this sentence.

> A private company can hire or fire whoever the fuck they want.

Sigh, not for private companies. No there aren't. But you don't have a job so you wouldn't know this.

lol as if trump the jock would hire that geek to be a face in his admin

Fyi in california you cant fire people for political opinions

cool

heavily underrated

>fuck off leftypol
to interfere as a goverment in such things is as lefty as it gets you stupid donkey

fyi you don't know what you are talking about. Protection of an employee's political beliefs apply to voting records, political affiliations, and union membership. Not to emails you send around the office. Thanks for your uniformed input though.

>literally got fired for political views

Idk, I'd sure as fuck sue

thatd be pretty great actually

Remember that PETER THIEL and PALMER LUCKEY are our guys in the Valley.

tfw the total raised is at 14%

wesearchr.com/bounties/james-damore-official-fundraiser

Microsoft should hire him to work on Bing. His job title can be Diversity and Inclusion Officer.

they should send him to ft. detrick as the eugenics coordinator. he may have a few "workable ideas"

>SAVE ME BIG GOVERNMENT

Ironic isn't it?

Hahaha. Goyim no kvetch. Damore is nice Sephardic jewish boy fulfilling specific role. We manufacture Hegelian Dialectic event designed for goyim consumption to clamp down on internet free speech. We always create WWE entertainment for gullible goyim. We distract them away from crimes hidden in plain sight being committed nonstop by international jewish mafia right under goyim noses. LOL. Goyim minds so easily malleable. It’s almost obscene how easy you stupid goyim cattle make it for us. You make rabbi feel embarrassed. Almost. Oy vey!

>Thinks Trump hiring this guy as a fuck you to google is the same as libtards wanting cradle to grave big government protection for everything from healthcare to their feelings.

Libtard is retarded. What's new?

It is the exact same you fucking retard, haha.

>sigh

writing a memo unrelated to work and spreading it around to cause a disruption?

he shouldve posted it user and left his name out. and covered his tracks because it was google. he wont get a penny

Solid argument, my man.

We have to burn Goooogle down.
Please any conservatives working there, please leak any internal communications and HR documents, evidence to incompetence by diversity hires... Leak the whole fukin company to the media.

He's probably red pill trump about all his jews and wormtongues. I wonder if trump has ever even gotten to know someone like this.

>unrelated to work
The whole point of the document was that diversity culture is hurting the company's bottom line by undermining healthy decision-making processes.

>Why do they compeate separately In sport.
We should push SJWs to demand coed sports events. then in all sports men will win all the medals. then sjws will call winning males as sexists. They will threaten them to lose the race or we destroy your sports career. Let the shitshow begin.

Google is a public corporation. It has special protection from the government to allow the construct of the corporation to exist. Something that would not be possible in a free market.

I bet he's the guy who snorts all the coke at parties

>different opinion?
>fired!
>sounds lyk u r tryggrd haw haw
kill yourself

>A private company can hire or fire whoever the fuck they want.

That's the fucking problem. And your classcucked government can't and won't protect you.

What you just said is so jumbled full of nonsense that I can't even figure out what argument you were trying to make.

>It has special protection from the government to allow the construct of the corporation to exist

Haha, what? How old are you? That sentence is meaningless and just demonstrates that you have no idea what you are talking about.

> Something that would not be possible in a free market.

Sorry to burst your ancap bubble, but google is a private corporation and can fire whoever they want.

Triggered? Why are you so angry?

Motorsport is actually the only non-segregated professional sport, there is absolutely nothing stopping women competing on exactly the same terms as men. There is nothing in the FIA tules that says women have to cokpeye separately.

Yet they still fucking suck at it.

No they dont. If they fire you because of your skin color or religion, they can be sued. The same should be aplied to political opinion. Or lets just declare neo marxism or diversity a religion, then we can say some employees wanted to convert this guy into the diversity religion against his will.

what is the scene on the left? i'm not well read.

I hear cambridge analytica (trump's hyper technical polling agency) is hiring

Martin luther posting his 95 theses

>SO angry!
Idk I think people are tired of having to bake cakes for fags while non-SJWs get fired for having a different opinion.

Go work on your suicide note that no one will read faggot.

The Trump administration has all the tech and cyber expertise that it needs already.