NPR: Women at Google were so upset over memo they skipped work

Hope you're satisfied, misogynists.

twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/08/08/npr-women-at-google-were-so-upset-over-memo-citing-biological-differences-they-skipped-work/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/r0eJH
archive.is/s7mmR#selection-4385.0-4385.198
twitter.com/NPR/status/894711002964660224
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess the whole part about women being too frag....

nevermind.

this totally doesn't prove his point.

archive.is/r0eJH

How is it a stereotype if it's true?

I bet productivity increased that day.

Can you even imagine any straight man not showing up to work because he was upset at an internal memo? I can't.

/leftypol/ follows jewish ideologies

no fucking way

>dont go to work because muh fefes
>earn less money on the paycheck
>complain about a wage gap
tfw

>Be told that women aren't good at having and doing jobs
>Be so upset you don't do your job

Well played the West.
Keep giving women the right to vote.
That's going to work out well.

>flag

uhhhhhhh, going to work is literally Hitler

>Im gonna take a day off and blame google mysogynyinininytinyinyny

fucking clockwork

>man posts memo stating women are not equally in leadership positions because they are suspect to hysteria and have low stress tolerance
>women hysterically take days off work due immense stress caused by said memo

No fictional irony can ever beat this.

If it was the rant of a stupid person it'd be ignored and mocked. The fact that people are getting upset over it sheds the underlying truth of it all - they believe it.

Pfffhaha, literally proved his point.

What a time to be alive.

Don't that just prove the guy's point?

Kek

We live in extremely stupid times.

FUCKING RACISTS

Like pottery

>they can't see the irony of this

>Women are less productive
They fucking take days off because "muh feels are hurt"
>Atmosphere is authoritarian leftist hell hole
Demand the head of the author for wrong-think

Is like they really want to fucking prove the Memo 100% right

"White women" is a racist search term...

One more chance then they broke their contract, start termination papers next

>Women at Google stop work for a day
>Literally nobody notices
Woooooooow, broken gender mechanics.

Bruh if you can't even spell properly you're a racist and I get to ignore your argument.

No no
Women with children is fine
Is WHITE the "racist" term
They are not even trying to hide it anymore.

Don't try to work that one out user. Logic is lost on these kinds of things.

I can imagine his ass getting fired.

>Women work less and are driven more by emotion
>>I CANT BELIEVE ANYONE WOULD SAY THAT! I'M TAKING A DAY OFF TO HAVE SOME ME TIME

Stereotype doesn't imply that the belief is untrue; on the contrary, group stereotypes are fairly accurate.

I wonder if there are more transgender """"female"""" engineers at google than actual women. it's probably close.

Case in point, women are inferior workers.

Also
>Anti-diversity memo
>Whole point of the memo is that the company was forcing only one ideology
Is only "diversity" if is their brand of diversity, eh?
>Suggesting biological differences
>Harmful gender stereotypes
There is no suggesting anything, those biological sciences are backed by studies. And there is nothing "harmful" in saying women prefer other jobs, if anything the harmful part is forcing unqualified people due to gender or race, which is what the memo was also attacking.

way to fucking prove a point.

well, productivity per capita.

with the sjw freak show of a line up joogle is fielding, I'm afraid its a no win situation for this company. I see a death spiral in the near future...

It can be a stereotype and true, neither is exclusive. Usually a reason for stereotypes anyways...

Yet another reason not to hire women.

>women
>upset
Shows how women belong in the kitchen.

He's not wrong

Reminds me when women in STEM were sobbing over Tim Rice telling the truth about female lab researchers

This is why they get paid less. A man doesn't miss work because of words.

They'll never realize how hilariously right they're proving him, and everyone else who espouses the truth of these matters.

>being so fragile that you have to take a day off work because your feelings got hurt by a memo addressed to everyone

Kill them all Johnny...

This is honestly amazing. The idiocy had to reach a tipping point eventually though.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>someone tells you you're unfit to do a job
>get so upset by it that you fail to do your job
point proven , i guess.

What's the source for this, I find this almost too hard to believe. The irony would be incredible

Kek. Do you guys think that if we shitpost enough the women at google will get emotional to the point they will have to be fired.

we should keep pressing the issue either way, the meltdowns are fucking hilarious.

>we

> Man shows studies that women are more emotional in the work place
> Women are so emotional from reading that they can't come to work
> Proving him right

>didn't reply with "then stop riling yourself up"

weak

Fucking hilarious.

Probably fake. As far as I can tell, it's not NPR.

>they proved him right

my fucking sides
female IT workers and developers just seem so out of place, kind of like male nurses or social workers.

The NPR article is linked in the story silly.

>Another software engineer who used to work for Google, Kelly Ellis, says some women who still work at the company stayed home on Monday because the memo made them "uncomfortable going back to work."
archive.is/s7mmR#selection-4385.0-4385.198

Never mind that. I hadn't looked at their Twitter. twitter.com/NPR/status/894711002964660224

male nurses do 90% of the "heavy" lifting

>Literally everything they've said he's wrong about they've proven to be completely true as the days have rolled on

I'm not even sure if this timeline can handle this much irony

Male nurses actually do their jobs instead of spending all day trying to flirt with doctors, though.

Boo fucking hoo.

No wonder the west is importing islam to control the feminism problem they created,

>get bashed on irritable behavior .
>take day off and pout.

You wot?

>We're so upset that we're going to prove you completely right

this. unironically.

And yet no important work was halted because of this.

>kind of like male nurses or social workers.
Interesting how all this "WE NEED MORE FEMALES IN" has no "WE NEED MORE MALES IN" counterpart.

>Inb4 productivity goes up

This was Hilary's base.

Curing the disease by killing the host? Nah. The reason the west brings in mudslimes is the same: "diversity"

>Guy who wrote memo about how women are too emotional for programming work
>Talks about how google stops people form espousing different ideas and fires people for thinking differently
>both gets proven right

>accused of being an echo chamber
>media replicates the exact same words verbatim

It's sad that those people can't even see the irony in this. At least it's a good way to find out who is an absolute idiot and who can think rationally.

>(((google))) exposed for the world to see

We slow death spiral now

Absolute ebin irony

>"uncomfortable going back to work."
they wouldn't feel that way if there wasn't a general feeling of the sorts (as in a silent majority) and some cognitive dissonance at play

I wouldnt say to the death. This will become a severe blow to Google internally. After that it's a long and painful wait till the end for them.

How many men would take a sick day after some memo came out?

Because men didn't give a fuck about petty shit like this. Nurses should never be equal in gender ratio. That's retarded.

They did it before in Sweden or something and found it was overly hurting female employment.

We really need a new Journo-List leak.

Truth hurts.

under r8'd poast

VDWAR=Vagina Dick WAR?

Cool flag. I'd forgotten what that one looks like.

This is true, humans just call them women, minorities obsessed with them call them white women.

yeah, don't bother working, your job is not about creating any value to a business anyway.

>It's sad that those people can't even see the irony in this

They can't take a step back. That's the root of their whole thing (the useful idiots)

We really should start tracking which news media are linked together (which ones parrot the exact same messages verbatim)

The very idea that a man exists who thinks men & women are biologically different makes them so 'uncomfortable' that they bunk off from their job ? weird people !

Bamp

never leave the trench during a Christmas truce during wartime to play soccer with the enemy. "Such a thing shouldn't happen in war"- Adolf Hitler. He was a committed individual with a defined set of goals. His youngest sister lived the longest of his family into her 60's. Just saying he knew his time was limited.

truth is like Kryptonite to snowflakes

Man, fuck women. They are whore-ish, disloyal, unfriendly, don't contribute anything to society, and are terrible for your morals and principles.

>Be in High School
>Be on Cross Country team
>Before every meet, our team is congregated under the team's tent waiting for the races to start
>Coach's wife and 1 year old daughter always show up about 30 minutes before the race
>1 year old daughter always recognizes out uniforms, and runs up to us to give each individual person on the team a hug
>We look absolutely ridiculous when she does this, and are laughed at by everyone
>One day I get absolutely annoyed when she does it
>She gets to me, and I push her off of me, propelling her about 4 feet in the air
>Coach is absolutely infuriated at me for refusing to babysit his child, and starts to yell at me
>Some other adults have to hold that faggot back from me
>I start to yell back and tell him how his daughter made our team look like an absolute joke before every race
>Kicks me off the team right then and there

I didn't give a fuck then, and still don't give a fuck now. I stood my ground and stayed by my principles. It's not my faults he's raising a whore for a daughter.

The manifesto made nothing but solid points and pointed out their hypocrisy and racism against whites. The author said he endorses diversity. This is how hard the left will eat itself. Now critically thinking left leaning moderates are Nazis because they don't hate themselves enough and stay silent.

Fuck the left. They deserve to be dragged outside and shot.