Colon cancer deaths rise among younger adults, and no one knows why

What the fuck did the jews put it our food? I'm 32 and have been having diarrhea with blood in it for the past six months or so, this article is making me worried.

pastebin.com/CEdU1BD4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorectal_cancer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mexican food is literally cancer.

Stop letting people fuck you in the ass then, you raging faggot.

I don't think anyone with chronic diarrhea puts anything up their ass. Have you never had diarrhea before? It doesn't feel good.

hmmmm...

Fuck you, it's intestinal tumors, not AIDS or suicide, the actual gay killers.

Makes sense.

>yfw you have Crohn's disease

It's literally and unironically this.

Do you eat sushi?

Yet you still need the validation that comes from bragging on Sup Forums. Hm.

vicious anal masturbation with plastic toys and anal fisting creating micro-tears and bacterial infiltration and the ensuing development of auto-immune issues leading to cancerous butts

Love.

>Colon cancer deaths rise among younger adults, and no one knows why

switch to a raw food life style, hunt and grow your own shit. stop giving kikes money with their kosher tax and eating processed food.

The wheat jew

Iodine deficiency.

Americans just eat too much, is that so hard to understand ?

What is your obsession with faggotry? That has nothing to do with tumors in your colon, it's colon cancer, not anal cancer.

Mexican food might be the only home cooked food left in the country

This, plus bad diet choices overall.

because, it's a PROBLEM

I agree homosexuality is a problem, but stop conflating it with the colon cancer problem. Most colon cancer patients aren't faggots, I hope you and your family gets colon cancer you faggot.

>22
>bleeding out of my ass for nearly 4 weeks + mucus and diarrhea.
>doctor ordered colonoscopy
>have to over 1 fucking month for it...

I will probably be dead by then. I had a nice run (not really)

btw. OP. you should probably got to the fucking doctor, before you get totalbiscuit'ed, you retard. He was around 32 when he got cancer

Nothing to worry about OP I've been shitting blood for like 7 odd years, from when I was a teenager, and I haven't died yet.

"colorectal cancer" also includes the rectum you retard not just the colon
and gays have higher rates of rectal cancers

it's almost like furiously fucking the end of your digestive tract is somehow unnatural and your ass it totally unequipped to deal with it

I've never put anything near my ass except toilet paper. It's not fucking AIDS you retard, it's an extremely common form of cancer.

probably from all the asspained kids after the election

>not using a bidet and then squatting over a floor-fan to dry off

I don't say its AIDS, it's the mechanical abrasion and stress brought about by fisting your rectum mixing with feces and a cocktail of STDs which are so common among gays that your body develops aberrant immune responses and due to prolonged inflammation & damage the DNA of the surrounding butt tissue gets all fucked and cancers can develop, plus gays are party animals and use drugs which crush their immune system cell counts

how many more years until all these super STDs become drug resistant again, shits gonna be crazy

Do you know how many gays there would have to be for colon cancer to be caused by gay sex? Ronald Reagan had it, do you think he was gay? Anal sex isn't even listed among the known causes, stop trying to make honest heterosexual cancer patients look bad with your uninformed retardation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorectal_cancer
>Greater than 75–95% of colorectal cancer occurs in people with little or no genetic risk.[16][17] Risk factors include older age, male gender,[17] high intake of fat, alcohol, red meat, processed meats, obesity, smoking, and a lack of physical exercise.[16][18] Approximately 10% of cases are linked to insufficient activity.[19] The risk from alcohol appears to increase at greater than one drink per day.[20] Drinking 5 glasses of water a day is linked to a decrease in the risk of colorectal cancer and adenomatous polyps.[21]

Either that or McDonalds is looking at a bankruptcy tier lawsuit

No one is calling everyone with colorectal cancer gay you asspie spaz, merely proclaiming that colorectal cancer is disproportionately high among the gay population.

Lack of exercise, Hans. Getting moving and watch how long and brown your dungus looks. You'll start feeling confident again.

>colorectal cancer is disproportionately high among the gay population
Is even that true? I don't see anything about it when I look up colon cancer.

glyphosate
someone got that img with from the rat asshole studies? some microscopic images of rat assholes on glyphosate product diets looked like carnage

Same desu but it´s the gluten and in general modern foods, fried foods in excess as well. Try going one whole fucking month on nothing but BOILED foods, lots of veggies, raw fruits, meats with NO BREADING and no gluten bullshit. Some rice and potatoes to make you feel ok. Then come back and tell me your shit doesnt feel 100x better.

Pegging is cancer.

>reads post
>check flag
Like pottery.

Maybe laying off the burgers isn't such a bad idea, cletus

colon cancer crew

Reminder they both have beards because beards are a manly feature that they're trying to effeminate.
Reminder they did the exact same thing with our toughest names like Bruce and Lance and Julian.

Just googled that.

Results show why Gowdy wants to know why cancer study was buried.

the bright side: free morphine

>no one knows why
- red meat
- trans fats through reheated oils (fast foods)
- low fibre diets (offshoot of sugar-addicting dumb cûck slobs)
- environment (pollution, stress)

Increase in faggotry and anal sex

>You gotta curb the fuck up, mate

This

Stop shoving things in your ass

Anal sex

What if somebody is raping you while you sleep? Maybe a nigger or a rape demon?

Anal sex causes damage to the lining, which increases the risk of cancer in that area.

Sinus medication. Some people, same reaction with pain killers. I'm not kidding.

what does anal sex have to do with cancer

Better screen tests? It also has a genetic component which makes it easier to detect earlier.

You're going to die of cancer, you faggot. All of your gay teachers who pushed anal faggotry on you wanted you to die and didn't tell you the truth. Enjoy your painful death.

>batty action facilitates shitting
>preparatory evacuation also cleanses colon

Clearly you're a virgin autist whose opinion is based on parroting godtard retardations.

As such:
>KYS

>and have been having diarrhea with blood in it for the past six months or so

make sure to go on a murder spree if you're dying

GET THAT SHIT CHECKED OUT YOU FUCKING IDIOT

>Human papillomavirus (HPV) causes most cervical cancers, as well as some cancers of the vagina, vulva, penis, anus, rectum, and oropharynx (cancers of the back of the throat, including the base of the tongue and tonsils). HPV vaccines are recommended for preteen girls and boys to protect against HPV infection

Start eating mostly KETO, start cooking and shopping for your own food, cook from scratch as much as possible. Eliminate sugar from your diet and processed carbs. Work out 2-3 days a week for 30-60min each time. Drink only water or black coffee...

... Solved problem for OP. Only question now is whether he's willing to live a healthy life of the Kek Programming is too strong ans he's firmly convinced there is nothing wrong with human living off only processed microwavable foods? Time will tell... bu then who the fuck really cares.

Probably just hemorrhoids. I've had bloody diarrhea for a couple of years and haven't bothered to get it checked out.

All these posters don't have a fucking clue. You are probably lucky like me and have chrohns or ulcerative colitis. I got uc. Get yourself checked out by a doctor via colonoscopy. This disease sucks but it's treatable. The blood is from your gut being weak and the membrane ulcerated and bleeds. That's just a symptom though. The real baddie is the inflammation and increased cancer risk.
I know it's degenerate, but cannabis works for me and I'm able to drop two different poisons, balsalazide and azathioprine
Don't be a faggot and get checked out
t.my gut is mordor

Once again, this many teens aren't getting their pooper pushed. It's Americans' god-awful diet