MSNBC is talking about us as you read this...

MSNBC is talking about us as you read this. They namedropped Sup Forums and had some "undercover" guy come on and start talking about meme warfare and how "nihilistic" memers gave Trump such a power boost.

This shit is surreal. The guy doesn't sound like your average normalfag. He knows.

Other urls found in this thread:

adweek.com/tvnewser/q2-2017-ratings-rachel-maddow-has-the-no-1-cable-news-show-among-adults-25-54/333372
youtube.com/watch?v=eADrndmNzpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They should've asked Weev to come on. For the right price, he would've made many, many, memes for us.

OP is the MSNBC nigger.

He wouldn't because he's in hiding from the ADL.

>They don't have very much going for them in real life, so they live in these fantasy worlds...

Was he right?

Eat shit faggot

>Make America Great Again
>Nihilist
I'm digging up Sartre's corpse

I'm pretty sure the two young guys browse Sup Forums. they seem too happy and enthusiastic about talking about memes on national television

Really makes me think that one or two of those "I'm a journalist from XYZ threads" was genuine

Is there a video?

Traps are gay?

Le grand debate. Tonight in MSNBC

>watches MSNBC
kys, dumbfuck

Not until it's on CNN. Buzzfeed is under the same parent corp.
>t. Hollywood

>(((weev))) and the (((ADL))) are at odds.
Lurkmoar before posting.

Flipping channels my nigger

"Trumps memes" caught my eye like you wouldn't believe

That statement is projection, it is what he uses to make himself feel better. Probably 50% of Sup Forums is normal people that live on there own and are employed in decent paying jobs.

well give us a source or fuck off

Dumbass someone else already posted a still image from the talk

The segment was only two minutes long so you didn't miss much. They showed some ultra normalfag -tier memes before talking, I'm talking animal head images flanked by white Impact font

Kek.

Lel

NATIONALISM EQUALS NIHILISM
MAN EQUALS WOMAN
NONWHITE EQUALS DIVERSITY

Pic related: The only political analyst to get it right

youtube vid pls

I literally dont' give a shit and neither does America. This is a MSM attempt to still have meaning. They don't.
These self-wanking """"journalists"""" of the MSM have no relevance.

Ignore this thread and let them die in their own shit and piss.

>Weaponized Autism.

Don't you put that white nigger hater in echos you bastard

REEEEEEEE
They want to steal our meme magicks for their own failing ratings!

I give him 2 weeks before he gets redpilled.

>was he right

Didn't you just say he said we wield the power of nihilism capable of boosting A man's power into the office of POTUS? He would be categorically wrong assuming his first statement is true. If it's not then he's already contradicting himself and needs to sort himself out. Also, put me on MSNBC.

Did they show this spicy meme?

>Failing ratings
adweek.com/tvnewser/q2-2017-ratings-rachel-maddow-has-the-no-1-cable-news-show-among-adults-25-54/333372

It's also now neck and neck with Fox News for being the #1 cable news channel and for multiple weeks it was the most viewed channel on cable overtaking both Disney and Fox News.

youtube.com/watch?v=eADrndmNzpU

>#1 cable news channel

This is like being the smartest person in the remedial math class