Why are Jewish chicks so slutty?

Thinking back to my Chad days, like 75% of the skinny blondes that I crushed at bars were kikes. They are also basically the only moderately attractive women you will ever see mudsharking. Why are Jewish chicks such sluts?

Other urls found in this thread:

villagevoice.com/2012/10/11/1978s-the-shikses-guide-to-jewish-men-heres-the-awful-highlights/
unvis.it/villagevoice.com/2012/10/11/1978s-the-shikses-guide-to-jewish-men-heres-the-awful-highlights
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Jewish "men" are neurotic cucked betamales

Jewish women are the tits!

My only threesome was with this jewish stripper and this black one (was more into the kike, but had to slam nigress to seal the deal, whatever) she told me that she used to be in the IDF and actually served in Iraq wearing a USAF uniform

Jewishness is passed down through the women. The women fuck everything to increase their numbers.

Plus they're drinking their own cool aid

No Bible retard

1) weak father figures (Jew fathers)
2) natural lack of empathy and human goodness due to being Jews
3) perverse sexual tendencies due to being Jews

Listen carefully cause I'm only gonna say this once. All humans are a mix of ape, pig, and reptilian genes (there may be some sea critter genes as well). 'Jews' are differentiated from 'Gentiles' by a higher reptilian content (I am unsure if all humans have a baseline reptilian content or not, it could be unique to 'Jews' or it could not be). This is why you can get a pig heart and live or have pig skin grafted on because we are pig-apes.

The Israeli Jews are a meme, there are other types of Jews spread all over the world as well (the Khazar Jews for example are a big group).

My ex wife was so jewish she wanted to celebrate Honika and Christmas. Her father was an accountant. Literally every stereotype is true.

Because they are a naturally degenerate people. They are disgusting. For fuck's sake, even the super religious still suck the blood from freshly snipped baby boy dicks and their precious Talmud allows Rabbis to pork 3 year old girls.

Pretty sure that after 3000 years of promoting that kind of behavior a certain breed of people will start to naturally exhibit it as normal.

# 2 is smoking hot. #1,3,4 are butt ugly.

Jews with a high reptilian content (like Emma Roberts pictured here) tend to be fond of reptiles.

I fucked two Jewish chicks, long before I found Sup Forums ... Both of them fucked my balls off.

>Honika

My Ex was Jewish. Things were fine before I said, "I do". The marriage lasted 18 months. LoL.

>Happy Hondadays

I said "was" ... she later converted to Baptist.
(True Story).

this

>Why are Jewish chicks so slutty?

They grow up watching their Moms and Dads fuck anybody and everybody. Being a slut appears to be the norm when you grow up in that enviroment.

Their fathers fuck them. true story.

Because their own kind is subject to the propaganda and degeneracy the hardest, because not only it's it unavoidable, but by being disgusting sluts they're promoting these vile ways to anyone they come in contact with, and casual sex acts, sluttiness and 'partying' is one of the easiest ways to do this shit.
They're victims of the kikes upstairs as much as you or I.

There's nothing wrong with that.

Sounds more like a 2.6some to me

Kek. Black girl was trash, IDF chick fucked me so hard the rubber broke and didn't even break a sweat when I busted in her because "her boyfriend pays for her BC shots"

She is not a Jew.

Listen carefully cause I'm only gonna say this once. All humans are a mix of ape, pig, and reptilian genes (there may be some sea critter genes as well). 'Jews' are differentiated from 'Gentiles' by a higher reptilian content (I am unsure if all humans have a baseline reptilian content or not, it could be unique to 'Jews' or it could not be). This is why you can get a pig heart and live or have pig skin grafted on because we are pig-apes.

The Israeli Jews are a meme, there are other types of Jews spread all over the world as well (the Khazar Jews for example are a big group).

Jews are mentally ill

>terrifying

If you have a brown haired Anglo/Irish look, you are a magnet for Jewish girls

(((They've))) always sought me out, starting way back in middle school.

That's another thing I noticed: of the ones I actually dated/ got to know, the majority suffered from some kind of depressive disorder and many were on SSRI's

Oh shit, I'm green eyed brown haired Irish descendant. Makes sense. They are trying to pollute my blood line...

similar DNA attracts similar DNA, humans with a higher reptilian content are attracted to each other. Ur a Kike.

GOD DAMN! It was right there in front of me all along!

Because they eat their own propaganda.

Sounds good user

>Thinking #1,3 and 4 aren't hideous

Kys

>as typed from a synagogue of satan

villagevoice.com/2012/10/11/1978s-the-shikses-guide-to-jewish-men-heres-the-awful-highlights/

I bought it for a laugh. Will post excerpts when it arrives.

Archive time
unvis.it/villagevoice.com/2012/10/11/1978s-the-shikses-guide-to-jewish-men-heres-the-awful-highlights

i'm telling you the truth, don't be jelly of our sexy reptilian women user

>Be me.
>Be abandoned at birth and subsequently adopted.
>Always wonder about my biological parents.
>Get DNA tested
>10.2% Ashkenazi
>Inner Sup Forumsack does not like this.
>Realise at least one of your parents who abandoned you was a kike.
>Become more Sup Forums-tier.

Will my future children be considered white? I don't think my heart could quite take it, if not.

Sorry norskbro

Jews may descend from reptilians, Europeans have not descended from the satanic reptilians

There's legions of us here bro, tons of crypto kikes every DNA thread. Don't worry about it.

Because they're inbred degenerate parasites with weak men

There is no such thing as white user. Europe for thousands of years has been a place of immigration, invasion, slave trading, race mixing with indigenous Indians, Arabs etc... Abroad and bringing them back to Europe.
Nobody on pol is more than 90% white

The body can handle a certain amount of Jewry.

There's only ten million of them, and billions of misogynistic, patriarchal, traditional, backwards, savage blacks and Asians, and a billion whites.

It's a fool's errand!

I've fucked a couple of hot blonde jew girls and they were pretty good in the sack, they enjoyed being dominated by the man and were great at giving blowjobs and riding my dick.

Who gives a fuck about the reasons why some of them are the way they are?