What should their punishment be Sup Forums?

>Two men brutally raped and murdered an 11-year-old girl
>The girl was asphyxiated “due to smothering"
>She was a relative of one of the attackers

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/2-men-charged-with-killing-girl-11-during-rape-attempt/2284090/
washingtonpost.com/national/2nd-man-charged-in-rape-slaying-of-upstate-ny-girl-11/2017/08/07/82426c70-7b63-11e7-b2b1-aeba62854dfa_story.html?utm_term=.2dd4eba999a7
foxnews.com/us/2017/08/07/2nd-man-charged-in-rape-slaying-upstate-ny-girl-11.html
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/national/2nd-man-charged-in-rape-slaying-of-upstate-ny-girl-11/2017/08/07/82426c70-7b63-11e7-b2b1-aeba62854dfa_story.html?utm_term=.2dd4eba999a7
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/man-smothers-girl-rape-james-brower-11-year-old-new-york-state-chenang-a7876101.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's an ugly fuck, she deserved to die, kudos to the killers, her parents should be banned from reproducing if that's what they made, 11 years of that genetic disaster walking this green earth, makes me mad.

That hideously constructed sentence makes me mad.

Depends on their race.

They'll get what's coming to them in prison

Do you even read? They tried to rape her, but didn't since she died.

>Two men have been accused of murdering an 11-year-old girl last week in central New York while she was being raped, multiple news outlets report.
>murdered while she was being raped
>while she was being raped
>while being raped
>being raped
>raped

1. pull out nails with pliers.
2. use a nail gun to nail their dicks down into a block of wood.
3. attach weights on said block of wood and let gravity do its work.
4. surgically remove eyeballs (non lethal)
5. remove teeth with pliers and fill mouth with needles and pins.
6. tape the mouth shut.
7. profit

>Depends on their race.

It really doesn't,

they're degenerate as fuck you fucking pedophile.

Death.

abc7chicago.com/2-men-charged-with-killing-girl-11-during-rape-attempt/2284090/
>Chenango County District Attorney Joseph McBride said Jacelyn was smothered during a rape attempt.

washingtonpost.com/national/2nd-man-charged-in-rape-slaying-of-upstate-ny-girl-11/2017/08/07/82426c70-7b63-11e7-b2b1-aeba62854dfa_story.html?utm_term=.2dd4eba999a7
>2 men charged with killing girl, 11, during rape attempt

foxnews.com/us/2017/08/07/2nd-man-charged-in-rape-slaying-upstate-ny-girl-11.html
>2 men charged with killing girl, 11, during rape attempt

Archive

>washingtonpost com/national/2nd-man-charged-in-rape-slaying-of-upstate-ny-girl-11/2017/08/07/82426c70-7b63-11e7-b2b1-aeba62854dfa_story.html?utm_term=.2dd4eba999a7
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/national/2nd-man-charged-in-rape-slaying-of-upstate-ny-girl-11/2017/08/07/82426c70-7b63-11e7-b2b1-aeba62854dfa_story.html?utm_term=.2dd4eba999a7

firing squad
just put them down like animals, don't make a big deal about

>lay down your pitchforks, peasants, for surely they will burn in the fires of hell!

I'm not saying anyone should do anything but I'm sick of reading this bullshit pacification line over and over. It's not even true for pedos - they get solitary cells and special protection from the other inmates, so no, they almost certainly won't get what's coming to them in prison. Not that it's the sort of task we should encourage subbing out to people who already failed in society, any way.
Fair trial to prove guilt beyond reasonable doubt followed by a quick trip to the firing squad is the only decent solution.

:)

They would be better off if someone locked a heavy stone around their necks and threw them in the sea.

fucking pieces of shit!

Death penalty by hanging. (Asphyxiating kind not the neck snapping kind.)

This is Sup Forums kiddo

Sup Forums is the board you're trying to post in.

Youtube and this fucking board are making me emitionaly inmune to any kind of female suffering, I think its time for me to leave the identity politics debate alone before I go full sociopath, I cant even talk politics to my fucking girlfriend anymore

Natural life in prison. I know it's not the most original, but as a CO working in a max prison if I ever found myself in the situation of getting life without parole, I'd much rather just get the death penalty and just refrain from appealing.

Gas all the liberals and muslims.

>a brutal rape that resulted in the girl being smothered to death
>brutal rape
>rape
She choked on his dick retard.
ht tp:/ /peo ple.co m/crime/two-men-arrested-new-york-girl-rape-murder/
Link intentionally broken becasue
fuck off niggerbot

I hope you have your shitposting license you fucking cuck

Not that I condone that, but surely the eye surgery should be the last thing? I'd want them to look in the mirror to see their mangled faces. Maybe after the eyes are removed, play a recording of their family members being told that the criminal had passed away or something

Sadly this isn't legal, although I feel it would fit the crime.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/man-smothers-girl-rape-james-brower-11-year-old-new-york-state-chenang-a7876101.html
>Police say a New York man smothered an 11-year-old girl while trying to rape her at his rural home.
>trying

Lets face it, only your link claims rape happened.

Gibbeting.

Strip them of their clothes, burn their hair off, cut off all fingers except index and thumb, cut and cauterize their Achilles tendons, gouge out one of their eyes, and drop them in the middle of Death Valley with 2 plastic canteens of their own diluted piss.

If they can escape the desert alive, they will be released.

Be rewarded

Typical britcuck muslim. The rapists should be skinned alive, like the assfuck I respond to with this post.

user.. have you done the his before?
I vote this guy to be in charge of their sentence

GEMIGAL GASTRAJUN XDDDDD

GULAG
U
L
A
G

I say we sew their mouths shut after putting in a large hook, and then we drag them behind a fishing trawler in shark infested waters.

White torture

I say we perfect scientific fountain of youth, send them back to the age of their victim and put them in prison with previously convicted pedophiles

Edgelord supreme pizza.

only british faggots would think this

brick back hanging

The killers/rapists were a pair of white gay men that were friends with the victim's father. The aunt or mother dropped her off at her father's place then left without checking to see if he was there. The faggots then raped her and killed her, then ate breakfast like it was nothing. A possible third suspect is involved. I live near Norwich so I saw it on the news, they almost killed the guy on the way into the courtroom. I hope they get the death penalty via electrocuting dildo

>White gay men
>Fucking a girl
Burgers, do you actually think about what you're saying or is it just an improvisational game of mad libs in your heads

Hello, is this ?

Dont do any of this.

Keep them alive in a dark basement for years and hire butch faggots off the street to rape them once a week

lol

When you stare into the abyss, the abyss also stares into you. Do this and you will become depraved. Just put a bullet in each dome and be done with it. It is what separates man from savage.

Supposedly she died from choking on her own vomit due to the gag and was double penetrated with a cucumber anally and a bottle n broom stick vaginally for 6 hours, from another site i saw this on

>Most pedophiles raping young boys claim to not be gay
>psychologists say it's a power thing
>Prison rapes occur between (questionably) straight men as a form of dominance
>"Hurrr durrr it's LITRULLY impossible for a gay man to rape a girl/woman because they are GAYYYY"
I'm not saying that that other user is being factual about this case, just that you're a fucking retard if you honestly believe that faggots are somehow unable to rape females.

>All those unnecessary commas

Triggered

She's fat. They must be rewarded.

Torture.
Fuck water boarding, we need permanent type of torture.
Getting 200 cigarettes lighted out on your face for instance.
Inserting burning pieces of wood in the urethra for another.

Leafs always defending the right to be a deviant. Like faggots can't rape females. Please explain.

Execution. It's very simple, but most countries are too retarded and soft to actually do it.

Fags fuck women all the time when they can't find other men to fuck.

It's actually very common.

You fell for the pop culture media theme that fags only fuck other men, but they will fuck anything with a hole.

It's a mental illness.