What does Sup Forums think of Iran, Persians?

What does Sup Forums think of Iran, Persians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v42KuVcbSkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Less dangerous than Sunnis, cool history, based when it comes to Israel, pretty cool, one bad thing about them is that the diaspora tend to be sucking the Western dick too much

Not white

(F)ersians are untermensch

Pretty okay pre-Islam. Now it has got to be purged along with every other Islamic country + Israel.

Old Pres was a manlet

Some are white-looking Indo-Europeans, some are Arab mud babies. Would be a much better country without Islam

Plus almost every Persian girl I knew growing up was god-tier hot

I thought that was the mexican flag.

100% of Iranian chicks I met in college are degenerate sluts, like the great Satan really does ruin them

without velayat e faqih*
not Islam

They rape a lot.

(F)ersian not Persian

youtube.com/watch?v=v42KuVcbSkw

I like em'

Is that the Khomeini strain? I know they weren't that Islamic before the revolution

Yeah that's what Khomeini brought, basically giving all of the power to the clergy
Iran was Islamic before the revolution but far more tolerant

that you should reclaim your pre-islamic religion and heritage

(F)ersians literally call themselves Farsi in their own language because Arabs couldn't pronounce "P" (before Arabs they used to call themselves Parsi) and called them Farsi
Today (F)ersians call themselves Farsi in their own language LMAO

You can't convert to Zoroastrianism, it's by blood and honestly they're weird. They let corpse rot under the sun and worship fire

Agreed. Islam is the religion of the Persians' conquerors, and we adopted it. Whilst, for a number of reasons, we could not have abandoned it in the past, we have the choice to do so now. Many will say it's part of tradition, to which I oppose.

>honestly they're weird. They let corpse rot under the sun and worship fire
I like them even more then
Still better than Islam

Fun fact: (F)ersians were converted to Shia Islam by Azerbaijani and Qizibash Turks from Eastern Anatolia :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd Those who didn't converted were slaughtered :DDDDDDd

Nothing is better than the Tawhid
Islam came with the Arab conquest but the conversions were rarely forced, they were forced when Persia was converted to Shi'ism due to the S*favids, it used to be sunni before. And Ali ibn abi Talib did a lot of Persia.

We should breed their women

didn't convert*

Shah Ismail was literally a pussy, too afraid to fight against Suleyman the Magneficient lmao

Should have stayed a monarchy.

I once worked with four Iranians.

>one got fired for falsifying a timesheet
>one got someone else fired for fun
>one was stupid as fuck, but was nice so they kept her around
>the last never did a day of work and brags about it

Yeah, they can all fuck off.

I was thinking about arabs. Sorry!

>Nothing is better than the Tawhid
yeah keep thinking that, the tide is turning

the only reason why Safavids lost was because Ottoman army was more modern whereas Safavid army was composed of light cavalry and horse archers that were similar to Seljuk/Early Turkish armies.
Shah Ismail was a conqueror, but he didn't understand the power of gunpowder

Been turning for centuries according to what you guys claim
Suleyman is still the MVP

They are not Arab. They are more mixed with Turk/Kurd/Armenian

they don't worship fire, that is a myth

For them fire represent God, yeah.
But their theology/philosophy doesn't make sense to me, for them death represents the temporary winning of evil.
>We wuz aryan n shieeeet
I'm african and I'm 10x whiter than this