twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Morrisey.

Mike Tyson.(FUGGEN based)

Norm macdonald.

The obvious ones are James Woods Mill Gibson Vince Vaughn

How is Nick Cave redpilled?
Also The Good Son is best album

isn't he a radical leftist drug abuser?

Beat me to it. I'm hoping Nick Cave is redpilled. Would naturally assume he isnt

Especially when you read the lyrics to There She Goes my Beautiful World it gives off a bluepilled impression
>inb4 op is commie

Clint Eastwood
Charlton Heston (RIP)
John Cleese (go watch his interview about London)

Agreed. But I never expected people like Morrissey or Johnny Rotten to say the things they have. So perhaps Nick Cave is similar

I just don't think he's really political. The only issue he seemed to ever talked about was prisons.

I mean, Nick Cave hasn't explicitly stated his political beliefs other than vague lines in songs

>Mike Tyson
?

There she goes my beautiful world is partly about feeling frustrated that even though the person is in a bad situation they're not actually getting anything out of it that's positive either, they're lacking the 'artistic depression' that gets glorified and are left only with the latter.

" I think I’ve done wonders for the feminist movement. I get criticized for a lot of what I write about, but as far as I’m concerned I’m actually standing up and having a look at what goes on in the minds of men, and I have the authority to talk about it because I’m a man. Women don’t have the authority because they don’t know what goes on in a man’s head, so largely what they say is kind of irrelevant. My songs and stories and books are character-driven, they talk about the way people are and the way men are and women are."

also the song In The Ghetto is bluepilled

Piano seem redpilled

>John Cleese

youtube.com/watch?v=tl8acXl3qVs

at least he knows about how the male and female minds are different I guess

Tom Cruise

youtube.com/watch?v=WJheODYpuEI

>Rich Piana
>"KnowhatImsayin"
>"...and shit"
>etc.
Hmmm....why does he always talk like a wannabe nigger then? Its really grating to listen to his rambling sometimes.

Glenn Danzig

JCVD
Based as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

Nick Cave has a confirmed micro penis.

proof please