Dogs and wolves can interbreed and produce fertile offspring yet are considered as different subspecies

>dogs and wolves can interbreed and produce fertile offspring yet are considered as different subspecies
>all people are equal

Other urls found in this thread:

mixedracestudies.org/?p=23724
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigga you're lucky you don't have a job or you'd be fired

but I do

sure you do sweetie

It's nigger, not nigga, you moorish rape baby.

shut the fuck up nigger.

>i never implied it was good or high income

whatever you say mexico

>2017
>europe
>pretending you have a job a home and a computer when you're actually homeless and phoneposting with free socialized wifi
shit man dunno if i will make it this winter

>nearing mid 20's
>live with parents
>boss almost illiterate
>demands of me to translate his worklog into Eng
>"as a favor bro"
>no other choice
>minimum wage

Are Croatians even human?

WE

WUZ LOSERS

>different subspecies

>canis familiaris
>canis lupus

Kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, SPECIES

The difference is that mulattos are fertile, mules are not

whites and shitskins are basically just kissing cousins

SAGE

Millatos are noticeably dumber than whites or blacks

>saying nigga ever

nigger, get off this website

>The difference is that mulattos are fertile, mules are not
mixedracestudies.org/?p=23724
Dr. J. C. Nott, who resided for many years in the southern portion of the United States, and consequently had many opportunities of studying the negroes and their mulatto offspring, puts forward the following propositions respecting the mulattoes, the offspring of the strictly white race—i.e., the Anglo-Saxon or Teuton—and the true negro* :—

“That mulattoes are the shortest-lived of any class of the human race.
That mulattoes are intermediate in intelligence between the blacks and whites.
That they are less capable of undergoing fatigue and hardship than either blacks or whites.
That the mulatto women are peculiarly delicate, and subject to a variety of chronic diseases. That they are bad breeders, bad nurses, liable to abortion, and that their children generally die young.
That when mulattoes intermarry they are less prolific than when crossed on the parent stocks.
That when a negro man married a white woman the offspring partook more largely of the negro type than when the reverse connection had effect.

>>dogs and wolves can interbreed and produce fertile offspring yet are considered as different subspecies
>>all people are equal
Of course all people are equal, in the same way that rottweilers and chihuahua's are equal.

Species is a poorly defined concept in biology. Sometimes two different species can interbreed, sometimes they can't. I wouldn't set too much on semantic groupings.

>Species is a poorly defined concept in biology. Sometimes two different species can interbreed; but produce sterile offspring(mules), sometimes they can't. If they can breed reproducing offspring, same species.
FTFY professor dipshit.

We evolved on separate continents for millions of years. It's not easy to say to people that we're different, but it's silly to say otherwise. I remember even before I was "redpilled" my anthropology professor going over the different phenotypes of the races and repeatedly stressing that "there's only one brain. We all have the same brain" and being skeptical, because it really doesn't make sense

>We evolved on separate continents for millions of years.
And white being compassionate multiculturalist's bred them some neanderthals. Fuck humanity, 'thal power!

>implying this is a hard and fast rule
There are several examples of distinct species producing fertile offspring. Beefalo and Prizzly bears are two fantastic examples.

It is also said that humans (except sub Saharan blacks) have 1 to 3% Neanderthal DNA. Which makes it rather obvious that different species can interbreed and produce fertile offspring. Chimps and bonobos are also different species, and interbreed. And they are closer to each other, genetically, than whites and negroes.

>>implying this is a hard and fast rule
More of a fuzzy boundary, life is a dynamic process.