The Ben Shapiro Show is now the #2 podcast on iTunes

>The Ben Shapiro Show is now the #2 podcast on iTunes

Will he get ahead of Oprah? Who even cares about Oprah these days? I see Ben Shapiro all over Facebook.

wtf Iove Jews now

>Will he get ahead of Oprah?

he'll crash again once he falls for some girl and gets cucked

(((Ben Shapiro)))

I see him being promoted more on YouTube in my feed as well. I have to say I enjoy his content. His reasoning is very solid and he has good logic for almost all of his arguments. I have a theory though, all these platforms are now being policed and censored by the left. Smaller channels aren't being promoted but larger more "mainstream" voices are being placed their instead. It's an attempt to control the trajectory of the rightward push.

It's not exactly a secret that he's Jewish.

He needs his own show on Fox, replacing The Five or even Hannity

Ben is married

That's ascribing too much competence to the left.

Primary-era meme.

hes married with children

>tfw I live in the same area as Ben Shapiro

ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL FIND YOU BEN!

wtf maybe we should love Israel then!

This guy is so dumb, he can only make weak straw man arguments, and you idiots only like him because talks like an autismo

Yeah we should all listen to you. You should start your own podcast maybe called the cocksucker.

>warn nu-Sup Forums not to follow e-celebs calling themselves your leaders
>they don't listen
>not all of the leaders of the "alt-right" are jews

Better him than many of his fellow tribe members.

Still not totally happy about it.

Is Ben Shapiro /ourjew/?

Would Sup Forums vote him into the white house?

Half of you faggot meme flag users shill left wing bullshit. I think it's just good practice to ignore meme flags.

says the redditor newfag that thinks Sup Forums always had only country flags

If you think he's not making strong arguments you're a fool. Well, he has a law degree from harvard and you're waiting for mummy to serve din din.

He's a kike with some good right wing opinions, and some opinions I disagree with. He is useful

Shapiro's got a great voice for podcasting - warm and seductive.

Stereotypical badger man is a prime debater, can't say he doesn't deserve it.

>podcasts
What, like, for when you go jogging in Northern Alaska?

is this real? bigger than Rogan?

He's useful. Milo was useful. Fuck these purists who can't accept anyone useful who isn't perfect in their eyes.

>oy vey, he's top of oy vey charts put there by oy vey who

Well yes you lazy faggot...

Rogan is #5.

On iTunes, at least. Maybe Rogan's listeners just eat less dicks on average.

Note, literally every single person in support of this guy here is a fucking shill.

>Shapiro before Joe Rogan
You know those are artificially made rankings.

Did you guys know his wife is a doctor?

Of course, she graduated in 3 universities, but we won't find her there if we ask, unless they paid double to fake for decades.

I have that same exact shirt from Old Navy. I am 100% sure of it, and I am also sure I paid less than $20 for that shirt. How much does Ben Shapiro make that he's dressing like a peasant like me?