"Rercome to my pawrur," said the spider to the fry

>"Rercome to my pawrur," said the spider to the fry.

You do realize that China is using North Korea to bait us into a war with China, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html
archive.is/OiRI5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are engaging india you mongoloid shitstain. fighting both would be suicide even for china. saged

China could have made NK cool it.

Now China hasn't said anything about Trump's threat of nukes on NK.

Watch, I will be right.

China doesn't want war.

If they didn't, they would have pressed Kim harder to stop with the nukes.

Instead they did nothing. If we attack NK, China will retaliate. That's the trap.

Why would China want a military war with the USA? If things continue as they are right now then China will pass us up in less than a decade.

They don't have absolute control over NK, and Russia is propping NK heavily too. They increased their trade 200% with NK this year

Not one of the most idiotic theories I've heard today, but dear lord you're trying....

China didn't even try with NK. Trump said as much when he stated sarcastically that China "tried." He knows they didn't.

Now watch and see if China supports Trump's proposed actions against NK or not. So far they are silent.

China knows that we are propped up on debt and we could easily collapse if we get into a large war. That's what China wants. They want to take over as world hegemon, and they want us to fall completely, not just become no. 2.

Watch and see. I will be proved right.

When we respond to NK, China will retaliate.

You're not understanding, China won't be no. 2 if things continue as they are right now. China has already overtaken us in many things, and is projected to continue doing so.

War between China and the USA, if it happens, will be 100% started by the USA trying to hold onto it's global power.

yeah buddy im sure china want war with the us

Yes, it will be started by the US attacking NK, which China will use as a pretext to respond. That's how the bait works.

a war with the us would be catastrophic for china and ultimately end in defeat. why would they want that

That's the only explanation for current events. There is no way the US could get into a conflict with North Korea without it spreading to China.

And China is doing absolutely nothing to make us think that's not exactly what they want.

They obviously don't think it will end in defeat. Otherwise they would be taking greater measures to prevent war between US and NK. Instead they do nothing, making war between US and NK inevitable, and from that, spreading to war with China will follow.

The poor chinks would get their shit so packed it would make all their other wars like little skirmishes. I really want the to star t shit so that the pajeets fuck them too.

No it wouldn't, it would be like Vietnam, but worse for us. Europe would not side with the USA either. Their ties with China are deepening, and that is why the USA will try to push a war with China more and more.

No. They risk being overrun with refugees and a humanitarian nightmare. Kim should be squeezed by his neighbors, but Trump needs to stop taking his bait so hard.
He has idiot advisers, just like everyone in the high places of the world.

I guess you noticed that Trump was building bridges to India during his campaign. That was because of the coming conflict with China. It's unavoidable.

china wouldnt go to war over NK that's retarded. they'd just make a deal that the US doesn't put any military bases north of the 49th parallel.

it wouldnt be a guerilla war retard. and ofc britain, france, germany, etc. will fight with america

I just hate chinks and pajeets are smart enough to know that the chinks are a threat to the interests of murica on that side of the planet.

>implying that's even a problem
>implying the US couldn't defeat the entire planet in a week
>next post will imply we have been fighting sandniggers for 15 years and haven't "won" so how could we beat the planet
No that's because we are occupying them so the CIA can run opium faggot.

Do some of you faggots even CI?

At BEST for the USA, it would become guerrilla war.

>war with China
Okay, let's do it. What the fuck are they going to do, swim over here and cheat on our math tests?

I don't think China want's a war they're using North Korea as a means to expand their imperialistic power across their region.

This incompetent CIA could manage to run opium?
nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html
They're using North Korea as a buffer from having US troops directly at their border. China will have to deal with North Korea soon enough as it continually expands on the world stage.

And here's the archive archive.is/OiRI5

The problem here is that one nuke is a catastrophe. Anything more than 2 would economically cripple the western coast. Anything in the triple digits is more than enough to completely end life in California as...we...know it....

On second thought, peace is for faggots. IT'S FUCKING GO TIME, CHING CHONGS.
USA
USA
USA

>bait