HARVARD YES!!!

HARVARD YES!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

hillel.org/about/news-views/news-views---blog/news-and-views/2015/06/24/2015-top-60-schools-by-jewish-student-population
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess white people are just dumber than brown people.

((((((Harvard))))))

... Except 2/3 of blacks and hispanics get in through affirmative action at Ivy Leagues

>majority minority

What universities still retain high standards, and no to little affirmative action in the US?

Like half of those kids probably just managed to find a great-grandmother that wasn't white and reverted back to being the paleface demon once they get admitted.

Reminder that Harvard now counts all Jews as "white", and that the Harvard undergraduate student body is approximately 25% Jews.

hillel.org/about/news-views/news-views---blog/news-and-views/2015/06/24/2015-top-60-schools-by-jewish-student-population

Also, 2.5 minutes:

>First Ever Black Graduation at Harvard 2017.
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE

This. While they were in caves we were building civilization. By 2030 100% of Harvards incoming class will be black.

>Majority asian

I really can't fucking wait until that year of students graduates so we can see the % then

White self-hatred is racism because it implies that everyone else is inferior. It's also racist to oppose white nationalism.

I'm legit confused.

> be white straight male that played football in high school
> lol tough luck kiddo, no scholarships or recommendations for you

> be foreign transgender woman that has no extra curricular activities other than bitching about patriarchy
> here's a big ass grant, a scholarship paying for all years in school, and a recommendation to the top 10 hardest schools in America!!

The Jews are controlling colleges again.

How to those niggers get it? Thousands of 4.0 GPA perfect SAT asians are rejected and they let those fucking dancing monkeys in? WTF if they want diversity why not just asians for diversity?

So I guess this means that Harvard will do away with their affirmative action policy, right?

Right, guys?

That and football scholarships. Harvard is a den of mentally retarded liberals. It's no longer the school of higher learning, it's the mental institution of low life thinking.

Hell. I would never want to be there in this day and age. It has nothing to do with education and everything to do with sick liberal cultic brainwashing.

Remember, liberals are an embarrassment to all of humanity and must be purged from our society.

Why do Krumpfhk supporters take offence at this?

>By 2030 100% of Harvards incoming class will be black.

This. We will finally see Harvard lose accreditation.

Jews finally get eaten by their own poison pill.

looks like the white man has to go out and build super harvard to keep the bar raised

If anyone bothers to read the articles about it instead of giving knee-jerk replies like idiots replying to onion articles on facebook, it's because people have wizened up to the affirmative action ploy and are claiming to be black/hispanic/Pocahontas instead of white. There's no major demographics change but basically a lot of white students are ticking "nonwhite" on applications for a better shot of being accepted or getting financial aid or sjw good boy points.

Expect to see the nigglets trash Harvard like they did the University of Missouri (which hardly anyone isn't even signing up for classes there after the retarded bull shit they pulled).

Harvard is mostly Asians.

>majority minority

That actually rarely happens. When you take the SAT or PSAT it asks what race you are. You can't just put white on the SAT and then apply to colleges saying you're black. High schools also have your race in their database. My high school transcript actually had my race printed on it.

Not true. Harvard discriminates against Asians in favor of Jews it's like 18% Asian. By comparison race based admissions are banned in California and Caltech is 45% Asian.

Caltech, UCLA, Berkeley. All are full of liberals but are forced to maintain high standards by law.

This country is 60% white goyim.
If Harvard is 25% Jewish and majority-minority, no more than 24.99% of Harvard can be white goyim.
Equal representation my ass.

Sure wish MY ethnic group enjoyed selective crypsis!

fuck minorities, white people are the real minority and we must fight back.

Apparently, roughly 20% of each of the Ivy League schools undergraduate programs is comprised of white people.

Bullshit, all my friends and I did this on our college apps

Wait did they graduate from some black program? Is segregation still law?

And how did that work out for you?

as an employer this alarms the fuck out of me, knowing that liberals are ensuring competence is less important than skin color. i dont make money off virtue signaling, i make money off efficiency and original thought.

All the able scientists are moving to or spawnin in China anyway.

Harvard is over being a top university.

Oh you

Are you ann amerimutt subhuman

All got accepted into top 20 US universities, including 3 ivys

At Harvard, Whites > Asians > Jews >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Blacks, Hispanics, and International Students

>majority minority

They'll just trash the reputation of harvard. Harvard has always been jew central. It'll only bite the jews in the ass in the end.

And students will still bitch about institutional racism at harvard

very old meme..

Are only 2% of the students Jews to reflect their demographic? We need diversity and equal representation, after all.

a-at least we still have the constitution...