Why do inbred Drumpf supporters vote against their own economic interests!

Why do inbred Drumpf supporters vote against their own economic interests!

Cause they're rich enough to greatly benefit from tax cuts too, and Obamacare has proven to be anything but affordable

Because stealing is wrong. You dont understand right and wrong because youre a leftist psychopath

Taxes is not stealing tho

>affordable

Fuck you

When you are forcibly compelled to hand over resources you have earned to people with guns, that is stealing.
When you receive said resources unearned, that is being a nigger.

I believe it is because of the notion that these people create more jobs, thus oppurtunities. The other side wants it all for free, so i guesz the big difference is one side is willing to earn their living and the othef wants the people willing to work to support those that dont want to?

because they're smarter than you and realize that private healthcare and tax cuts for billionaires is in their best interest. study economics, retard.

grasping at straws m8. upwards wealth redistribution does not benefit the economy and plenty of middle income households vote democrat because they realized theyve been getting hosed by corporations for years

Who do internet bozos think they know what is in my best interest?

Since libs claim that they pay most of the taxes....isn't voting for higher taxes voting against THEIR economic interests? Do you think that ANYONE believes that leftists are demanding that they be taxed more to support conservatives?

Blacks constantly vote in their self-interests.

What has it gotten them?

please tell me i dont have the right to decide my own interests to my face

ill blow your fucking head off you faggot

thinks leftists look out for the common man sounds like you are stuck in 50's

you have kids? jesus...

>Why do people vote against their own economic interests!
Because voting is picking who is going to be middle management for the elite. Why do people as questions that instantly reveal they are severely ignorant of reality? Sage posts asking questions a bright 18 year old should have figured out, this board is not for children.

>Blacks constantly vote in their self-interests.
>What has it gotten them?
What always happens when you don't have the knowledge and long term vision to know what your self-interests are, con jobs and counterproductive results.

>Drumpf

>against

>people are forcibly excluded from large swathes of the planet because the gubbment will send men with guns to remove them from said premises if they try to use it in any way

Property is also theft, nigger. Anyone who has ever received any sort of inheritance is also a nigger by your definition.