KOREA KOREA KOREA

He's trying to distract from the Mueller investigation.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-08/trump-campaign-turns-over-thousands-of-documents-in-russia-probe
newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/
judicialwatch.org/document-archive/nvra-letter-ca-august-2017/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=8etDIbiaiW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So lil Kim isn't really threatening anyone with nuclear weapons?

>Kim threatens every week
>Trump finally threatens fire and fury
>same day Mueller gets thousands of documents
>networks go war crazy

Yeah, it's nothing.

>>same day Mueller gets thousands of documents
sauce

>I AM GOING TO NUKE THE NORKS! BIGLY!

This is horrific. We cannot allow this man to become president.

Nothing will happen. You fat sweaty shits getting excited about the prospect of war. It won't happen.

how are you not sure that its not deep state / mueller trying to distract trump from the investigation? Keeps him busy and NK is the one making the threats.

NK got their nuclear capiblities from who in the firstplace.....??? that's right

>bill clinton

who did nothing the past 8 years while they honed their ICMB capabilties.... that's right

>obama

seems like deep state/establishment likes having kim / NK around to use as a political pawn

No. The Jews are using this to distract us from the bombings in Gaza.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-08/trump-campaign-turns-over-thousands-of-documents-in-russia-probe

>He

You mean She

I bet that got alot of views.

i like how you subhumans think this is like big news or something. This is usually how it works when people cooperate with an on going investigation and have nothing to hide.

I guess your just too use to your dear leaders "but What about Muh Real President" deletes all their evidence of wrong doing after being subpenead.

You fucking leftists are trying to steal our landslide election with stupid scandals that come up dry every fucking day.

Get the fuck out or bleed the fuck out

You act like they had a choice. It's either turn over documents now or get a subpoena and take another PR hit
How is it a landslide if you receive less votes?

He already hab nuclear codes.

no shit

>You fucking leftists

Trump literally messaged Mueller and sucked his dick to save Donny Jr.

You should consider coordinating better with your liberal spin cohorts in the media who are clearly beginning to realize something is amiss. Notice they are beginning to try to get away from this by questioning Mueller's legitimacy and being untarnished? Most of the crazy ass lefty congress aside from that dumb niggress Maxine W. are trying to tamp down expectation. There's even stories spurting up of Hillary's attorney being approached by DOJ offering plea deal before humiliating her in public. You should make a call to your local Shareblue HQ and get your updated talking points you tryhard faggot. Trump is an idea you can't handle. Trump will remain. Trump will thrive.

newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/

Tick tock.

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/nvra-letter-ca-august-2017/

Yea Im gona need the szechuan, faggot

>For example, we contacted Los Angeles County directly this past June.
>At that time, county officials informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.

I'm sure there have been more missile and nuke tests since Trump was elected than obongo 8 years

Classic sleight of hand/bait and switch.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=8etDIbiaiW4

I DONT CARE I CARE I REALLY DONT CARE

Slap me with some of that +Polynesian

HESITATE TO DIE
LOOK AROUND LOOK AROUND

I think NK is a distraction from Israel intercepting McMaster's communications with Soros.

>blanket babbling

You can smell the end, huh trumpkin fatty?

>newsmax.com