Yandex - russian search engine

yandex is a russian search engine that everyone upset with SJW shit at google/facebook etc should switch to.

Almost every search engine is as good as google these days. It's time to switch.

>Shilling for Russia
>What is goduckgo

I had a yandex self installed extensions for months, until I get an orthodox malaware remover.

isn't goduckgo some kind of wrapper for google search?

I think so, same with startpage.
Looks like yandex is a good alternative.

go to bed putin

It's most ironic if we use russian search engine. Is there a good chinese one?

I've used Yandex, Baidu, ixquick, etc. If you really want to find something you shouldn't limit yourself to Google.

Fuck off Putin we have Bing.

Baidu

is bing any good these days

does it do english?

you digital dummy

No, but Chrome does Translate.

I'm switch off chrome tho

Then you're SOL unless you use a Google Translate extension. You may as well use Chrome at that point, though.

Nah, the homepage now displays fake news stories and the image search is super laggy.

>switching of google search engine
>still use google botnet
are you fucking serious senpai

You're on someone's botnet, no matter what you do. What's your point?

whats the point of not using google search by your logic? You're still feeding google all your personal data to be sold to kikes

Okay switched to Brave webbrowser and Yandex search + old captcha for Sup Forums. No more jewgle

yeah, no
don't want to take a chance on some shady russian search engine and risk getting a virus

There's no point in not using Google. I use it all the time. I also use Yandex and Baidu because Google is kind of spotty when it comes to non-English sites.