Alright pol, what are your thoughts on DJ Khaled?

Alright pol, what are your thoughts on DJ Khaled?

Why is he given soul credit for songs he "writes", "produces" and says one or two lines in while industry giants like Rihanna, JB and Chance do the majority of the leg work with their talent and fame merely getting a "feat."

I can't work out whether or not he is a plant by (((whoever))) controls the music industry to acclimatise the west to Muslims by giving him majority of the credit to these songs that feature some of the wests biggest musicial talents.

OR is he actually just a talented DJ/producer with good connections in the music industry and made his way up?

He's a normal muslim, has a wife, and all that other stuff. He only acts ghetto to trick niggers into worshiping him

>Every time U.K. Is attacked
ANADA ONE

>When the 2nd plane hits
ANADA ONE

But is he a plant?

I think if he's a plant its to get Muslims away from extreme interpretations of Islam. I'd rather have the sandniggers walking around shouting their own names trying to be rappers instead of Allahu Akbar

pretty based when he crashed that statistics department graduation ceremony

You're missing a major key, OP.

WE THE BEST MUSIC

looks like paul blart

So maybe he is a plant to settle down extremism?

>"produces"
When you're talking about top 40, The Producer is responsible for the whole track. You can't even assign credit to the "singer" since 99% of the time, it was The Producer who edited the vocals into something vaguely musical anyway.

Of course, since you never see The Producer actually make the music, it can be basically anyone. So Schlomo Shekelstein the industry flunkie can follow his trade-secret formula and come up with a new Hit Single, then his cousin Chaim sells it as a collaboration between DJ Khaled and the latest interchangeable pop star, then the goyim eat it up with a spoon for $15 a month.

On a side note, good going goyim, now you're paying (((them))) rent on what remains of "your" culture. If you insist on listening to this trash, do us all a favor and pirate it. That goes for Netflix too.

Didn't Kanye call him out on stage along with Jay-Z for having killers working for them?

Probably a good goy Freemason despite being Mooslem

fuck off, not Sup Forums

convert niggers to Islam as well is his goal

In hiphop, producers are the entire show. Lyricists, singers, showmen are a dime in a dozen, but none of them get anywhere without the beat and studio production. Alone, Dr Dre, Kanye, DJ Khaled, Metro Boomin, and a handful others can service the entire industry themselves. This is why they get their dick sucked, because "artists" recognize they need their favor in order to be in the booth first whenever they come up with a hot track. Beats has to come first, then raps second

DJ Khaled is also based af. Hes ALWAYS positive and geeky, and I bet this resonates with dindus who are tired of fake fags playing gangsta. If you find him on the street, he'll acknowledge you if you address him. Theres a youtube video of someone going to his house randomly, and DJ Khaled actually let him in and invited him to dinner. Top Bro material

>Alright pol, what are your thoughts on DJ Khaled?

A F U C K I N G N I G G E R

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

N
I
G
G
E
R

If he is a plant this is the only way I could see it. Influence Muslims to not be extremist faggots & proof to the mainstream media that not all Muslims are extremist faggots.

sounds gay af

Fuck you, post Sup Forums related stuff.

Sage

all muslims need to be killed

>since kid listening to metal, all kind of metal but mostly thrash and black
>as a teen i start listening some electronic: Jarre, ambient, chill out, ebm, infustrial, synthpop. I also discover Jeff Buckley. Friends used to listen to hiphop in spanish and english, I like some songs but is not my thing so I forget about it.
>as a young adult I keep listening the same but also I enjoyed drone. With time I was listening less music (I used to listen music almost 10 hours a day, shit was crazy but without music I can't live. I was very active in IRC, and share alot of music, it was my thing, and enjoyed showing people new stuff, felt good) to the point I stop listening dnb, all the ebm and subgenres, jeff...
>now I start listening again music, since 5 years or so I discovered synthwave and 80s electronic music like Azul y Negro and others like Kraftwerk. Synthwave start sounding always the same, Im losing interest. I listen thrash usually, like I do with some electronic music and artist. Then recently I discovered the G-Funk and Gangsta Rap. These nigs shows me something I never experienced, start liking Eazy E a lot. Dr Dre is a busta and Ice Cube is a gangsta studio. I only like to listen to real mothaphukkin Gs, niggers!