#200daysofTrump

I really hope that's a fake tweet. I really do.

subrural retards will defend this

Trump is reaching North Korea levels of propaganda.

dude look at your flag. you literally still have a queen you idiot

go fap below one of your gov city spy cameras while trying to dodge refugees driving into you on your bridges.

You must love your little fantasy, you left wing faggot.

lol... Damn, you people are so easy to troll. But most stupid people are. lol

PWNT

why you so mad??? At least there is no donald trump in UK.

Go outside, talk to real people outside of twitter and your echo chamber. Everyone hates you and your kind.

That is why your nation is so fucked up. You got sand niggers killing your people and protected by your treasonous government.

Your nation is so fucked up that it's actually sad.

But we are doing so much better now since we have a MAN as our leader.

Bahahahahaha. You're a funny little liberal retard, aren't you. It's probably why the world is laughing at you and your Shillary loss.

>since we have a GOY as our leader
ftfy

fucking rekt lol

Now that statement just shows how fucking stupid you are. Especially if that is the only bad lie you can come up with in your defense.

But it's good that you do because it makes you morons so easy to spot.

daily reminder

Here's some more truth to piss the libtards off.

From the same people who said that Hillary was going to be president. My God, you moron. Can't you do any better than that?

awww..is dwumfy wanting his safe space again?

I only deal with trustworthy media institutions, sorry not sorry.

Damn. You failed again. The 'safe space' is what liberals demand. I'm curious if you are just acting stupid or if you really are this retarded.

Donald Trump is so based, right? He is kissing Saudi kings and participating in their sword dancing rituals. He is so elitist.

You literally couldn't define liberalism if your life depended on it, brainlet.

Trust worthy? OMG... So you really are retarded after all.

So sad that I wasted my time on you then. You are way too easy to make fun of.

I'll leave you to your lonely corner so you can finger your pussy to Elton John or whatever you trannys listen to.

And I'll let your president get sodomised by a big strong arab bull, so long cletus