en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Kaye_(director)?wprov=sfla1
youtube.com/watch?v=M5GI88Thgsw
youtube.com/watch?v=QsXQLxU9Rx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate niggers
Niggers aren't so bad
Niggers killed my brother!
Around blacks never relax

it's redpilled, but maybe by accident. the ending makes derek's whole change pointless and the movie was probably just trying to be edgy with some "violence begets violence" angle that is so popular in these movies.
i think they expected the audience to be so repulsed by the nazis that all the positive imagery and redpilled conversation scenes would make the audience say "these evil men are so verbose and charming, how scary" rather than "this guy is making some great points, and nobody can argue against him." they wanted the old jew in the dinner scene to be the audience surrogate, baffled at the audacity of it all.

It was redpilled until Norton threw a fit and had the ending changed. The original ending had Derek shaving his head again after the murder of his brother.

this

As far as (((Hollywood))) goes, pretty redpilled. The ending is left open to interpretation, one of which being . I heard a rumor that the original ending had Edward Norton shaving his head, but I think that might just be a myth. Either way, it's a pretty great film.

Seriously ?

Would have been redpilled if they wouldn't have removed the real ending

Seems legit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Kaye_(director)?wprov=sfla1

Captcha: columbine private

Cucked but it inspires low iq whites so it serves a purpose.

> Raped by whites
> Befriends niggers
> Redpilled

Choose two.

Redpilled in that it recognizes the white mans plight.
All of the skinheads were people who had their lives ruined by shitskins.

>watch this
>see nigger getting curb stomped
doesn't matter, see this happen is always fun

Does not remove the fact that he was raped by another white
Does not remove the fact the he gets saved by niggers
Does not remove the fact that he becomes best buddy with a nigger

and last,he wants the audience to 'change' and see niggers as gud bois.

movie is utter garbage and that scene alone does not change it,comedy sketchs from madtv are better than it

youtube.com/watch?v=M5GI88Thgsw

>mfw there is an alternate ending where Derek comes a racist again after danny is shot

At a wierd crossroads. It stands in the middle at the theatrical version. With the alternate, original ending it's pretty redpilled. I think the relationship between Derek (Norton) and that black teacher he had should've been played up more, maybe in a flashback or some shit to show more of what the teacher tried to teach him, if the writers wanted to show a more "good goy" film

jew propoganda.

a nigger teaching a white man? seens about right and totally not jew-made.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsXQLxU9Rx4

nothing about peckerwoods selling drugs in prison or raping Derek for being a bitch made Derek's views on race any less valid. Nigger english teacher took advantage of Derek's weakness after the rape.
If there was a sequel Derek would realize this and curb stomp nigger english teacher. And find a non-kike aryan wife and make Venice white again.

It's real

Jew director. Jewllywood.

Total subversion.

watch it and decide for yourself unaware fool

was this anyone else's first exposure to racism? i downloaded it on limewire and it was the first time i ever started recognizing different races and hating niggers. shortly after came johnny rebel and then shitposting on game forums

It is cucked.
But so far cucked inside its own ass that the filmmakers tried to make the ending nihilist and ambiguous only to end up making it red-pilled.

In fact I wonder if it wasn't written by Jews who so pissed off at their Nazi character they have to punish him somehow. So at the end by having niggers kill his brother they think they are they are making him serve penance but inadvertently prove that character was justified for being a Nazi the whole time.

No that was the original ending. Shot and included in the first cut. Studios said "NO"

It's predictable. Nothing great.

Yes

Proofs pls?
It'd literally be "OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!"

Absolutely red pilled. Shows the """" Aryan Nation"""""" for the light skinned, boy pucchy raping spics they are. Secondly he the protagonist reforms himself, was fixing his family life (or about too) and his brother gets killed by a feral Nigger as their father was - proving that he was right to hate niggers and they're mostly terrible animals. Also the skin head leader/financier is a kike so they stuck to reality.

However it tries to be blue pilled at the end...
>Nigger shoots mildly racist white guy
>Hurt durr YoU dId T h I s W h I t E y Y
>General "I told you so" bullshit attitude at the end.

Really all it shows is: Around blacks never ever relax, kill anyone that tries to steal your car.

I'm not sure if its the preceding sex scene but when he mag dumps those apes, curb stomps one of them I'm more or less at half mast... If you get what I mean.

Was this film smuggled into Germany or was it mandatory (pay a fine or go to jail) viewing??

Why was Steve Bannon the presenter?