I hope you're happy with the influx of Mexicans pro-life cucks. Just give them the pill...

I hope you're happy with the influx of Mexicans pro-life cucks. Just give them the pill. It'll cost America less in the long run.

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/19435560/Family_Planning_Funding_Cuts_and_Teen_Childbearing
quora.com/Is-it-true-that-93-of-scientists-in-the-US-are-atheists-Why
youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You must live with an infinite influx of brown people with no self control so you may as well pay for all of their mistakes

Just stop letting them in!

Murder is murder.

Beaners won't use the pill, the state gives poorfag single mothers more gibs for every babbie they shit out. But not for couples.

So when their kids use welfare and become criminals, you don't consider that paying for their mistakes?

Checked

If the state didn't pay, what would happen to the children?

Not exist since it would be an expense rather than a meal ticket.

You think they really care? Poor countries that don't receive gibs still pop out babies. It'll happen regardless of income. You'll just have more child beggers roaming the streets

>You must live with an infinite influx of brown people with no self control so you may as well pay for all of their mistakes
>people trying to get birth control have "no self control"
really bakes my cake.

>implying i want a welfare state

If you cant contain your pussy or at least tell Juan not to nut in you, you have no self control.

Or they could just go to planned parenthood to get birth control like normal people.

You're the fucking idiots letting beaners and niggers breed unchecked.

Here's the "study" they're referencing
academia.edu/19435560/Family_Planning_Funding_Cuts_and_Teen_Childbearing

>implying you'll have a choice when you get outbred by beaners who vote for a welfare state.

I would unironically rather be swamped with Mexicans, blacks, or Muslims than degenerate atheists.

So how about we just deport them? Why have them here? It's already unsustainable to have them here in the numbers they have achieved, say good bye to the relatively decent standard of living we take for granted here. Because the beaners and democrats are gonna turn us into Brazil if drastic action isn't taken.

>you should pay for their birth control or else you'll end up paying for their birth control.

They're already out breeding us regardless of how much shit we pump into them. Keep your damn hands out of my wallet, dont justify your niggishness by saying that other people are also niggers.

and you'll ironically will probably be murdered.

I guess that evens out.

>Implying i want a country overrun by poor brown people

trips of truth, dont let fucking non-whites into white countries

Sorry i dont want to pay for teens having sex.

The children born here are us citizens

Can't they just go to a GP or chemist to get birth control

>stop trying to improve people's well being and culture, just let them indulge in hedonism unchecked with no consequence like normal people!

I get it, niggers and beaners have an IQ a standard deviation below whites. Unless you want to just inquisition them or keep the rest of the foreign hordes out, the problem will only persist

They're have sex regardless. You're paying not to have your tax dollars go towards raising their kids.

So? Our Nations survival is more important.

>They're already out breeding us regardless of how much shit we pump into them.
no they aren't. Beaners have a net positive rate of growth due to our shitty immigration policy. Blacks population is stable due to awesome amounts of abortion.

Closing down clinics who give away birth control is a dumbfuck idea and your nihilism does more damage than your bullshit perception of what you think is real.

id rather that, if they are white kids we need as many as we can get.

Then you will pay for teens having children.

With no welfare these people would literally starve or contribute, you realize this right? Of course church's and such would provide, but even then they're huddled into their own ghettos devoid of any business.

Let them live in the squalor they create, dont make me pay in order to domesticate them

Im doing my part!

Apparently not. You seem to think closing clinics in small towns isn't a big deal. Say some beaner woman with no car lives in a town with a single clinic. It gets closed down and now she just pops them out.

>Good Jobâ„¢

Literally why? 99% of people in the sciences are atheist. Technological advancement would grind to a halt.

id rather that

>Unless you want to just inquisition them or keep the rest of the foreign hordes out, the problem will only persist
They are already here. You want a net negative beaner population? You'll need immigration reform then support access to IUDs, abortion and birth control.

Apparently not is a terrible answer, every town has a chemist or GP, they're just fucking lazy or don't want to pay for it

>making up random statistics

wtf is that shit sign

it seems like they tried to use the large font but didn't plan ahead and had to finish it with the smaller font

Didn't you hear? He likes "multi-culturalism" and muslims more than white people.

>Just give them the pill.

They don't use contraceptives in the first place you fucking idiot. You can literally send them contraceptives in the mail and spics still won't use them.

>of how much shit we pump into them.
except that birth control isnt readily available in lots of places where minorities breed like rabbits. Fix that problem or say good bye to your country.

>99% of people in the sciences are atheist.

Do you have a single fact to back that up

So they should have kids that flood your local public schools, with extra "ESOL" help at the cost of hundreds of thousands and later populate your prisons at the cost of hundreds of thousands or Planned Parenthood can provide birth control at the cost of dozens of dollars.

I'd rather not ruin my wealth and my future because of pride or a misguided sense of morality or a chance at smug browbeating towards people I look down on.

>Because the beaners and democrats are gonna turn us into Brazil

You will be more like Mexico/Central America/Philippines.

Brazilians have low birth rates

This. And we shouldn't pay for them or their shitty kids either.

Why not sterilize thots?

>No citations
>No source

oh it's you.

here comes captain dickless with his shitass ideas that will go no where while the problem persists.

>I hope you're happy with the influx of Mexicans pro-life cucks. Just give them the pill. It'll cost America less in the long run.

Mexicans do not believe in contraceptives you fucking moron. We could be forcing contraceptives through blood transfusion and they would literally find someone with AIDs to trade blood with.

non-white abortion is redpilled. Only weird christcucks think otherwise

>Not knowing how to image search

quora.com/Is-it-true-that-93-of-scientists-in-the-US-are-atheists-Why

in other news whites babies are the majority again

most abortions in the united states are white

>"THINK OF THE NIGGER BABIES FOR JESUS!"

These are the same Jesus-freaks that go to Africa and tell them to not use birth control and condoms.

yeah so lets make access to birth control for beaners, more difficult to "fix" that, eh?

No, Abdul Azziz Bin Al-White School Girl Rapist

One has to be human to be murdered. Killing of communists, non whites is holistic and lowering long term pain of pesky vermin.

>Muh dick

Stay mad virgin thot

You mean criminals in Mexico? If you never let them in then no worries

This fucking guy can fuck up a wet dream.

>You're the fucking idiots letting beaners and niggers breed unchecked.
My ex is going back to Houston tomorrow, she has been there for 6 years and now has four kids born there. donny boy don goofed.
Also you're a nigger get the fuck out of my continent.

>Brazilians have low birth rates
Wrong, you niggers kill each other at an amazing rate even faster than the north american pavement ape.

Pro lifers are the biggest cucks on this board. No surprise really, they worship a Jewish god.

valuing a human life is not misguided. Leftypol using racism to further agendas is retarded. You may get some creepy triumph of the will fuckers to agree with you, but damn it they are living human beings. You could aid the problem by protecting the boarders and enforcing theminstead of screwing with the system to further globalist agendas through truly misguided moral sentiments of open boarders.
As long as you legislate away every social ill, you will never cure the problem. Instead you just feed the state with power and feed the people slowly to complete apathy.

But they're already here

Mexicans weren't getting abortions, you colossal faggoty loser.

>14th amendment doesn't exist anymore because I say so

Don't be such a cheeky cunt. If you want to continue to whine about it, move to Germany where you can happily be blacked by non-citizens.

Please be fake.

>Women once again being displayed upon the world as irresponsible fucking messes.

How hard is it to wear condoms.
How hard is it to not have sex.
How hard is it to do anything out of the dozens of things to prevent pregnancy yet they still cant figure it out. To top it off, how many women are in this world right now, essentially murderers at this point because of abortions on demand?

youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k

>Reee I don't like mexicans I should be able to ignore the constitution when I feel like it waaaaaaa
fucking kek

>women
>any idea how to function on their own
Women are incapable of anything. How do you not realize this? They can't even form their own opinions. Why do you think they're all miserable unless they have a strong man telling them how to live?

It's satanic that this is considered "progressive"

""""""""""Clump of cells""""""""""

fake news

they do stuff like abort down syndrome / deformed / two headed babies also.

Partial-birth abortion, friendo. This is the evil of our era.

Cyanide pill I'm all for it

>constitutioncucks are willing to allow the demise of their homeland because a piece of paper that has been misinterpreted for 150 years says so

If they're guilty of premarital sex they deserve their illegitimate bastards. Just cut off the gibs and let the subhumans starve.

>our era
No, not our era. I never asked for this. I protest this era.