Why can't you let North Korea thrive in peace?

Why can't you let North Korea thrive in peace?

>thrive
Kek

You mean starve right?

I see, you are afraid they can grow and be happy without your nasty bourgeois dictatorship

>kill them off
>take their land
>and go there for vacation

when was the last time you ate actual food? february?

America needs a new war every 10 years to stave off secessionist movements.

Because they are commies.
Commies are to be killed on the spot without trial.

>north korea gets toppled
>all the north korean waifus come here as refugees

YES

"Never rest. Podesta will molest." - Ancient North Korean Proverb

You are a pig

you Saudis are alright

>thrive in peace
Your leader is a fucking lunatic.

Granted so is my leader but my government isn't AS BIG a piece of shit as yours. You live under the rule of tyranny and I truly wish your people weren't in this terrible situation. I want you to know that. If I could whisk your people away and just take out your leadership, I would... but unfortunately that would be far too large a scale surgical operation to be feasible so you will suffer for the megalomaniacal sack of human waste that is your country's efforts to build a weapon capable of wiping out all of human civilization and place it in the hands of a spoiled, despotic cretin.

I truly hope for de-escalation but my leader has some serious fucking issues of his own so I don't know what to tell you other than we're not going around threatening to nuke your country... How long did you think we would put up with this shit?

Good luck.

They just want to continue being happy, but the american jew can't stand it.

>we're not going around threatening to nuke your country...
Until recently, I should clarify. But, ya know, what did you expect?

you Pakis are alright too

kek

are you this ashamed of yourself you have to hide behind a larp flag to make you feel more secure. man, didnt think commies were THIS insecure

Commies are wimps.

And my kikess teacher saying there should be an intervention there - intervention for what? No benefit on destroying such an orderly and beautiful view like that with a jewish bank and subhumans defacing everything.

>implying the sanctions would mean anything since US-NK are officially are still in war with an ever lasting ceasefire.

>Even with the sanctions North Korea manages to build entire city blocks from scratch.
On slavery
>The white-trash West is just afraid of losing power.
Afraid of who?
>It threatens their hold on child-trafficking industries and their ability to rape & snuff little kids in their dungeons while their docile and controlled population is busy twerking like dindus.
Leftists do that. The catholic church. Spics and Muslimes.
WTF are you talking about?
Kill yourself.

go back to r/pyongyang fucking subhuman

Trump is a dangerous, aggressive neocon.

The DPRK is thriving. Don't believe the Fake News.

Do you have any more photos of them thriving that are not in Pyongyang

>thriving
yea, constructing buildings that house 0 human beings, thats thriving.

Or during an event.

LMAO shit looks like the SIMs

if only they were as easy to kill off as the sims

You realize those buildings are props right?

We wont stop until we control their banking industry amd economy, goyim.

We've done that for the past 50 yrs. They're like the retarded kid in class that we decided to not "leave behind"

this shit is fake, the saturation and color background of the background mountains and the buildings is off as fuck

Because they have nukes and are threatening to fire them at us. Furthermore they appear to be acting as the "nuclear tip" of Russia and/or China. Somebody is helping them make such fast progress on weapons. And if they fire a nuke at us, everyone else can say they have clean hands, even if they incited it.

I wish them well, but if they keep this up we may need to destroy some areas in their country.

I'll try not to take it personal when the North Koreans retaliate against the Freemason moron US.

Because we totally won't turn NK into an ashtray.

are you implying the actual north koreans outside of pyongyang care anything about the US my friendo

I'm sure the North Koreans haven't been smuggling miniaturized nuclear warheads through our borders and setting up military cells throughout the entire U.S.

>thrive

Yeah, i'm sure they have.

Because they keep telling us they're going to bomb us every other week?

Fuck you, and fuck them.

I'd kill his ass in a week myself if I was on that continent.

Because Japan withdrew from the Korean Peninsula

>Be North Korean
>Be sent to plant nuke in US
>Pass by literally any restaurant or place that sells food
>Immediately defect because I haven't eaten in months

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>thrive

In peace? Wow. You commies are so fucking ignorant about NK.

*cough* I mean. Hey, that would be a great place for you to live commie. You'd love it. But you must hurry and get your plane ticket before it's too late. Take all your liberal friends with you. Don't worry about all the jets and loud noises. It's ok. You won't be hearing them for *giggle* long.

>we may need to destroy some areas in their country.
never could understand why muricans think that they can do whatever the fuck they want with the other countries.

Okay, NK has the nuclear weapon. Why anyone should invade them?

innate expansionist mindset?

Coming from you.

>thrive
If only that were true. Though I admire North Korea for its resistance against the jews.

wtf i love the great leader now

Because it's run by a hunk, so who cares?

jesus how many proxies do you have

>tfw want to leave but overlord give you several years in prison

A nuke for every gook alive.

because if we wipe nk out we get to place an american boot right on china's doorstep

>americans are wimps for not having some backbone and teaching that fat son of a bitch a lesson
>what the fuck are you doing americans?Why are you torturing another country again!?
Can anyone make up their fucking minds?

All the NK females are so ugly. Not saying the SK ones are better, but damn, every photo I see of a NK female her face looks like it was shat out of a malaria infected donkey.

They're doing better than burger wage slaves.

She's beautiful you faggot but race mixing is degenerate

You mean 'use to'. We allowed the niggers to be free since then... when we should have just sent their asses back to africa.

>not crying enough at kims funeral not only was a death sentance, but a death sentance for your next 3 generations

The day of kpop cant come soon enough.

Can't argue with those trips. Thou I do wish white girls were not whores like they always are and not aiming for white dick. When in reality, they should aim for white dick.

>american boot
did you mean hispanic or nigger's? maybe jewish?
"Americans" literally do not exist.

>Can anyone make up their fucking minds?
You are the bad guy here, don't think it to be otherwise. NK want to live without your degenerate culture. They want this fucking communism.Their right.
Also, should I remind you how many countries you already invaded and how many of them started to live better after your "humanitarian intervention".
>Vietnam
>Iraq
>Libya
>Yugoslavia
>Serbia
>Afghanistan
>Panama
>Haiti
>Syria
>Yemen
And so on.
All of them were that bad? Is it even a question?

Best Korea has the hottest police women.

>"Americans" literally do not exist.
>checks flag
Of course.

Is there even a picture of North Korea with the sun showing? I've literally never seen a picture of that place without overcast.

Don't act like your country is so innocent.

Would claim as war bounty / 10

Hot police chicks are a tourist draw there.

Looks comfy

>wahhhhh big bad usa did bad things
I'm so sick of you virtue signaling faggots talking down to me and my home.You are not very innocent yourselves.You think were the only ones being jewed right now?

>but my government isn't AS BIG a piece of shit as yours.
It's like you don't even know what your cia niggers have been up to since ww2

yeah thriving look at all the cars on the road

Because we can't compete, we are gonna ruin it for everyone like the niggers we are compared to glorious leader.

Isn't that a bit paranoid? Kim's not a saint but he's probably not a fiendish devil either.

Now if he's stop with the nukes and delivery systems, we could get back to enjoying NK's nice buildings and artistic shows.

We have thousand-year history while you conquered your lands only three hundred years ago. If you'd exist in your current state a couple of hundred years more , then I'd say that you are a nation. But now you aren't.

Russia only invade countries that threaten to us. In almost all cases we have common borders.
>Germany tried to destroy us
>Afghanistan was(and is) transporting drugs in our country
And so on.
Remind me, what did Yemen, Iraq or Libya do to you? Nothing?
You are separated by many thousand kilometers. This countries couldn't possibly do something bad to you.

Agree that's terrible crap, but it's not my problem. It is an internal NK matter.

But they've got to stop with the nukes or we'll do what it takes to stop them.

Those are extremely ugly creatures. You faggots who love Nork "women" must have very low standards.

>You think were the only ones being jewed right now?
We were not always jewed like you.

We're not going into NK to save them. We're going in to remove their nuclear threat, which you probably did a lot to put there.

>But they've got to stop with the nukes or we'll do what it takes to stop them.
That's what you guys told Gaddafi but yall did him dirty like the american niggers you are.

how is that our problem?

>nk
>thrive

I can't defend a lot of things previous administrations did. Every since 9/11 it's been a shitshow, and before too. WTF were we doing helping the Kosovars against the Serbs, we were on the wrong side!

But most people think this admin. is somewhat different. And we are proposing to invade or attack NK because it is actually threatening US territory, Guam, and has boasted they can hit our mainland.

>implying stalin wasn't a kike puppet

>North Korea
>thrive
>peace

>But now you aren't.
>from le Russia
Kek

We should help China retake the old Chinese city now called Vladivostok (Rule the East).

That would cut off the direct contact between NK and Russia and probably solve a lot of problems.

>Malnourished gook cops
>Hot

communism as a whole was a talmudist plot.
you cant call yourself redpilled if you dont know who funded the russian revolution and what the commies actually did.

Trump has called for their blood to be sacrificed to Kek. His will shall be done!

>threatening other countries with nuclear weapons on a daily basis
>living in peace

pick one

True, fuck the Jewnited States if they're going to war with NK.

Agreed