Alaska and hawaii worried about NK

>alaska and hawaii worried about NK

>mfw comfy untouchable easy coast

Who else here east coast?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4879527/kim-jong-un-north-korea-missile-could-strike-entire-continental-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ahhhh yeah nigga!!!

What's the point of being worried?

If I get glassed I get glassed.

At least it'll be pretty

WTF DELET THIS ASSHOL
ALASKA IS THE LAST STAND OF IMPLICIT WHITE IDENTITY

>time.com/4879527/kim-jong-un-north-korea-missile-could-strike-entire-continental-u-s/

lol sorry faget

reporting

REVERSE MARCH TO THE SEA SOON YANKUCKS

>TFW NYC
Nukes would probably improve this place, desu. The city is full of losers that are sallow husks compared to the great men that made it the epicenter of the free-world.

Who else /dixie/ here y'all

If he could nuke NYC northern new york would be eternally grateful so would Long island.

>implying im not unironically praying for a full scale thermonuclear war

would be shitting my pants if i wasn't east coast desu

I still hope a a few hit long island
and with a blast big enough to take out NE NJ

Bucks County Super Race

>dieing in the blast zone
>dieing from nuclear winter or just radiation in general

Idk, I live on east coast but If I am to die I want it to be quick in painless.

Hahaha jealous faggot. You only wish you could be nuked. An instant, painless, respectable way out of this hellhole

Georgia reporting in

Easy coast here.

Please don't. I need two more years for my professional degree. Then PLEASE nuke it.

I unironically believed the hype about NYC, but it is a husk of its former glory. All it has left are crony capitalists and bitter losers.

Fomer Dixie, now NYC.

Southern manliness + courtesy will make pussy rain on you in this shithole, if you don't mind dating complete nutsos who've never had a decent male role model.

>Livin on easy coast
Wut r u? Casul?

>dating girls from a blue state
Found my wife in idaho
Feels good man

You poor bastard, eh if kim could hit the east cost he'd use his one nuke to go for washington or the pentagon. I heard it was more the southern accent that got women drenched followed by the southern courtesy. If anything happens to you dixie friend I'll be sure to pour out some sweet tea for you while I pray for the lost souls.

/comfy/ to be in Europe this time

Is it not ironic that Nevada, home of American nuclear test sites, is probably the safest state. Maine is a close second.

Comfortably seated about 4 miles from dear leaders current location
>comfyasfuck

>T. Muhammad Abbas

Isn't like 70% of it owned by the feds? Those two nukes marked on the map pretty much takes out the state population

81% federal owned. but so what. that just means plenty of empty space between me and major cities when the nukes go.

and there's about 300,000 people in rural Nevada.

>mfw you are being bombed shot and have acid thrown in your face

How are there cities on federal land?

my guess is some sort of multi-lifetime lease from the bureau of land management.

that or the pic is too small to show the tiny tiny towns borders. Austin NV has ~200 people.

I don't live in NV yet but I've got a job interview in Elko in the coming weeks. Hopefully my flight doesn't get blasted out of the sky by nukes.

Easy coast reporting in. Beautiful weather. Nice moon tonight too!

>tfw just under 40 miles west of D.C.
How ok would I be if it got nuked lads? I'm outside the danger zone right?

OP. I hope you realize that if they launch nukes, they aren't coming over the pacific, they will be heading north around the polar ice cap. East coast is still a target that way.

However I still think you are safe because NK is full of shit and I'd be surprised if there missiles could even hit targets in Japan without veering off into the ocean. NK is known for many things and their technology isn't one of them.

Reporting from the cock of America.

ayy Georgia