Is it actually happening lads??? What are the chances shit actually goes down? Is this just some government psy op?

Is it actually happening lads??? What are the chances shit actually goes down? Is this just some government psy op?

im talking bout NORTH korea ofc

bump

I hope its a habening but its probably just Sup Forums being Sup Forums
>world leader sneezes
>WORLD WAR THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cant bump your own thread btw

I fucking hope so.

NK has been threatening this shit for decades. If they attack anyone they will be wiped off the face of the earth and they fucking well know it.

its probably not happening
north korea does nothing but issue empty threats and then backs off after cutting some aid deal with the US
you can bump it to page 5

It's just another North Korea chimpout that will lead to nothing.

no happening cunt. NK sperg out like this every 3-6 months. Trump is taking the bait for some reason but it will amount to nothing. US-NK dealings are just really a dance between China and japan-US, China has let NK of the leash for a bit to get a Trump for something. Thats about it cunt so dont worry.

Didn't have nukes for decades though

I'm in Alaska and I don't give a fuck. I just wish the fighter jets that keep flying around would wait til they get out of town before hitting the gas.

Does it bump to page 5? Huh never knew, whatever i lurk most of the time anyway

nothings gonna happen
all these autists are just bored

Nukes are the only reason the US-Soviet union did not go to war. Nukes will create more stability because then it makes NK a target for the big boys. NK still only has a few and no ICBMs so it is no big deal.

What's all that white shit?

Freedom

this
for once a aussie doesn't shitpost and posts truth

> NK nukes Guam
> Plot twist US nukes Canada

>for once a aussie doesn't shitpost
It is morning here so I am not drunk yet. Dont worry burger bro, I wont let you down.

Jesus fuck all of you fags are getting annoying, this NK bravado and baiting happens about once every year and nothing ever comes out of it.
Lurk more

I wish a nigger would

>tfw I don't live in Alaska
>tfw it's on the other side of the world
IT'S NOT FAIR, I want to live in Alaska

Norks are probably going to get fucked up. Only reason they weren't years ago is because they are a bargaining chip for the chinks and ruskies. But now it looks like theyre abandonning NK

>What was last 2 successful ICBM tests
Youll be the first to die fucking ignorant cunts