Finally some good news for White America!

Finally some good news for White America!
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump wins again.

Great.
Now to get women back to normal.

Here's the original article.
newobserveronline.com/2017/08/us-white-birth-rate-boost-majority-of.html?m=1

What's the logic behind your statement? Just curious.

Trump won again.

Isn't it obvious Mohammed?

Its bullshit. Look at long term tfr. Also 'white' in the us bureaucracy is not the same white to us. US census data include jews, arabs, turks etc etc as 'white'. Real whites are a shrinking minority and have been for a while.

How does White birth in the US relate to Trump's presidency?
And have you actually read the article?
>The figures must however be taken with some caveats. Firstly, the racial classification system used by the U.S. government is notoriously inaccurate, and includes all those it calls “Caucasian” as white, even if they come from North Africa, Arab nations and the Middle East.
>In addition, the self-classification system allows many mixed-race individuals, especially from central and south America, to classify themselves as “white” for status reasons.

I find it amusing you guys accredit something of nature to Trump.

2,054,564 white nonhispanic births
1,886,545 other births
so almost 10% of the "white" births could be miscategorized and white births would still be the majority
and this is a trend that has just begun
Trump is pushing for the economy hard and really focusing on things like the opiate epidemic that affect whites
not to mention the unprecedented ICE crackdown on illegals

Well yeah, a lot of south Americans are white, there are white Mexicans, white Chileans, a lot are 80% European. Argentina and Uruguay are 95% white

Bro half of Hispanics are white or at least 80% European.

>How does White birth in the US relate to Trump's presidency?
defunding family planning and kicking out spics

And I'm not talking Argentina or Uruguay, I'm talking Brazil, Colombia, Mexico etc

they just expanded what it means to be white. real white births are still almost nothing

>white America
AHAHAHAHAHhHhahha. Good one, Denzel.

They are drowning boys clutching at straws. The genocide is still looming and permanent DNC overlordship is still going to happen.

The near future for them entails either a civil war or an eternity of being farmed as tax slaves for shitskins; their sons laughed at, their daughters wombs defiled and raped, their history and stories rewritten, and a promised 5mins of hate for them and their tribe funded by kikes every day for eternity in the very lands their forefathers built.

BREED FOR THE EMPEROR

and how many of those white babies are going to grow up to become trannies? sodomites?

After Trump is done MAGAing and destroying the left?

None

God Bless Donald Trump

>permanent DNC overlordship

lmao, the democrats are in fucking shambles, how deluded are you?

He's a fucking Aussie shitposter, what do you expect?

>wot is demography?
get an education fuck wads. Only whites vote GOP above 50% and they are dying out. Wait 3-10 years as the white BBs start dying, then you will understand.

in 2015 non-hispanic white birth rate was 53.54%, now its 52%. That's less.

It's the Census Bureau that clams white abaies are a minority.

>53.54%, now its 52%

these %'s are from National Center for Health Statistics

Can I get this on a real source?

Maybe. On the other hand, population distribution makes a huge difference. The libtards and their degenerate allies tend to congregate in a few places. Let's say that the total population of the US reaches 60% Mexican, but of those 50% live in California and New York. That means that they still lose every election because of our electoral system.

Sorry, the two I've listed are the only ones I could find.
As if the MSM would report that White births are up in America...

>That means that they still lose every election because of our electoral system.
>wot is demography?

Fuck me you burgers need to read some shit. These are just births. A nation's demography is natural increase (births - deaths ) + net migration (immigrants - emmigrants). You fucking have a massive non white immigration program so you will be a fucking small minority very few years- Even if Trump's immigration reforms make it through the senate. You guys are fucked and still cant see it. The GOP is effectively the white party and you will only have that power for max 1 or 2 more elections then you are fucked. Everything I wrote here is gonna happen/ already happening. Wake up fucktard

But Obama was the one who deported me

kek no, Trump is bringing in more European immigrants and kicking out spics, also white pride is back and whites are having more children. sorry Wang

Fuck off you aussie cunt. You've got your own shit that stinks in your country, why don't you go deal with that first?

>European immigrants
From where you fucking dumb cunt? Europe has even less TFR than you guys. We have a massive immigration program that your country is copying so you will get the same types of people we do you fuckwit and that will be at least 50% from Asia.

~56% vs ~85%. Which is better fuck knuckle?

Dont wanna hear the truth then fuck off back to the donald you little cucks.

Eastern Europe, plus we have heart something your "nation" that was given "freedom" by the "Queen" will never understand

Again, read my comment about the electoral system. They have to spread themselves out evenly to overtake our electoral system. You don't seem to know how our system works. Hitlary actually won the popular vote but still lost because of population distribution.

Yes it's possible that they might hand the Democrats a permanent majority. That's why we have our SECOND AMENDMENT, Aussie. It's so that if we ever lose control over our government we can form a new one.

Eastern Europe is going through a demographic implosion you fucking imbecile. The lands are literally depopulating.
>Freedom
Yeah you have freedom ahy? Who decided to bring in endless amounts of shitskins? No one was asked, were they? So much for your freedom. At least we have more control of our borders.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""White"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" births a majority again

The t-tide is turning g-guys

You're correct, but you're missing something.
Once Whites are locked out of political power due to demographics there will be a civil war. It will be a cruel wake up call to Whites and there will be secessionist movements popping up everywhere. All of the majority White states will come together and either leave the US, or take it back. This process will accelerate as the older generations die off.
It's going to get very uncomfortable soon.

Once Texas turns blue (and it will) you can shove the electoral system up your ass.

I know how the EC works but it requires a population that is 50+% white and that is not your future no matter how you cut the mustard.
>that's why we have our SECOND AMENDMENT,
yeah that I why I wrote that a civil war is probably inevitable.

the white birth rate is going down. the %'s referd in the article are down from 2015 when it was 53.5%.

american "men" = cucks

National Center for Health Statistics also don't count mixes. if a black bulls fucked on white girl childe = that child is booming the white birth rate

Leftists probably crying on Kikebook I imagine.

for a more accurate assesment of white births you must look to the us census bureau

>black bulls fucked on white girl childe = that child is booming the white birth rate

That is true, they only count the race of the mother. I checked that a while back. If white burgers really knew how they are being fucked over on so many levels right now there would be a civil war right now. But they don't and they wont. The west is dead and we are being laughed at.

>Once Texas turns blue (and it will)

texas already heading towards the blue column, romney won by 16 points in 2012, trump only won by 9

7 point swing in 4 years, texas will have to learn the diversity lesson the hard way. i feel bad because there are a lot of decent whites down there, they just give the spics too much credit

>American men are cucks
>says the guy talking about nigger dick for absolutely no reason
Do you think about anything else?

they'll follow where the men go. Problem was millennial men were fucking retarded so they wen there as well.

fake news

spics are already the majority of births in texas, only group in texas that votes majority GOP is whites, and they are on the decline

>b-but muh hardworking conservative hispanics

you get 34% of them, 34%, how conservative! guess what, 34% doesn't win elections. and the fucking gooks are even worse, yet i see people all across america shilling for all of asia to come here since they are "model minorities"

I'm a Texan, White in a city of 80% non-Whites.
I've seen them spit on US flags and talk about how great mehico is.
Civcucks are in for a rude awakening.

We're back boys. Now how do we increase the ratio?

>civil war
yeah I agree. If the war is within my lifetime I will support you guys and volunteer. I got a feeling though it will be another one of those white guys killing white guys wars. The military will support the kikes and the kikes will have full power soon. It will just be a blood bath and just accelerate the genocide that they already proudly bragging about to our faces.

>tfw it's impossible to succeed

they might have been generations ago but breeding with the natives has long since made the european ancestry minor

When you come help just don't forget: wherever you are make sure to purge the local color

Texas is lost within 10 years.

I still cant fucking believe all the Trump cucks and civic-cucks think there is a way out of this. There literally isnt. This has been planned a long time ago by ((them)). It is already too late. The only options are a break up of the union or eternal cucking, id pol has made it so. There is no way out of id pol now, it has gone too far and too many cards have been revealed. The elite want us gone and so do their useful idiots

have you ever met any fucking mexicans, they aren't 80% white by any means other than the ruling class or some shit

brazil is half mulatto and colombia is the mystery meat capital of the world

The average mexican is only 33% white. Some of the upper class are 90% but they are not the ones immigrating.

It's a combination of the model minority myth and yellow fever. Muh honorary Aryans, what a joke.

>The Hispanic birth rate—one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion of recent years—has, according to these figures, fallen substantially.
How so?

I refuse to believe that Trump won't be the catalyst that saves white America from the shitskins.

> August
> 9 months ago was November

Trump got a lot of white couples laid.

Trump dropped the redpill on the US by taking alt-right ideas towards the mainstream.