A married mother-of-two from Michigan has been sentenced to up to 15 years prison for having sex with two teenage boys...

>A married mother-of-two from Michigan has been sentenced to up to 15 years prison for having sex with two teenage boys after luring them with naked photos on social media last summer.

>Brooke Lajiness, 38, of Lima Township, learned her fate on Monday in a Washtenaw County courtroom, a little over a month after she pleaded guilty to two counts of having intercourse with a 14-year-old and one for having oral sex with a 15-year-old.

>Assistant County Prosecutor John Vella said Lajiness' husband of 16 years, David, had written a letter to the judge suggesting that his wife's insomnia was to blame for her actions.

>David Lajiness appeared in the courtroom to support his spouse during her sentencing on Monday.

>Lajiness was taken into custody at the conclusion of Monday's sentencing hearing. she had been free on $500,000 bail.
>free on $500,000 bail.
>$500,000 bail.
FREE ON $500,000 BAIL. HOLY SHIT, WHAT A FUCKING PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A MAN! A literal cuck and a complete sucker.

Is there any way in hell that any of you would ever let a woman do this to you?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4771752/Mom-sent-prison-sex-two-teen-boys.html

How do women manage to do this to men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FeSvDuSNM14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white men are cucks

>getting cucked by a 14 and a 15 year old
>bail the cunt out with half a million

'MERICA

>Lajiness

Not my America, dammit. I bet he votes democrat and enjoys getting pegged, too. What a little bitch.

where the fuck were these chicks when i was 14 jerking off five times a day?

nICE

Hol up.
Can't people pay their own bail?

>implying he paid all the 500,000
he took out a loan, probably put up $20k and his house that he's gonna get all back minus some bookkeeping fees

>after luring them with naked photos
oh the humanity, how will those poor 18 year old children ever recover from such a terrible thing.

Who would fuck such an ugly old hag?
>suggesting that his wife's insomnia was to blame for her actions.
This is some next level cuckery.

>Just fucked my gf
>still jeaous these little fucks got to peg that hot MILF

BET THEIR PECKER DIDN'T EVEN WORK RIGHT

nice

>So where's your mom?
>....My mom's in prison.
>Oh wow that suck's what did she do?
>.....

Poor fucking kids. At least the husband gets some satisfaction from knowing the cunt is doing time, all the kids get out of it is being known as "those kids whose mom went to prison for being a massive whore".

She is the real victim

Nice

I'll take "fucks nigs" for 1000, Alex

Now give me my (you)'s.

Why does the Daily Mail, a British tabloid, like keeping us up to date on kiddy fucking American whores (especially teachers)?

You weren't black, desu

>There are children on this board right now who think paying bail means you actually lose $500,000

why couldn't this happen to me when I was a kid?

Chlamydia can be cured user

Holy shit she looks just like my ex girlfriend. Wish it was her going to jail kek.

You have to put 10% of the bond, so he put up $50k pretty much.

Gonna be an expensive case for the cuck husband lmao

>>bail the cunt out with half a million

In Michigan, you only have to pay 10% of the bail.

So he put up $50,000.

For all we know, he was the mastermind behind the luring of boys into his wife's wet pussy.

She should get a medal for that, btw

Clicks.

The Daily Mail doesn't sell here any more as a newspaper, the online ad revenue keeps (((Lord Rothmere)))) (the owner and frequent content influencer) afloat.

This her?

This.

It's good to see a woman get punished for stuff like this. We need to end the sexist double standards around statutory rape

>Assistant County Prosecutor John Vella said Lajiness' husband of 16 years, David, had written a letter to the judge suggesting that his wife's insomnia was to blame for her actions.

fuckin lel. He's either lying or delusional if he thinks it was insomnia that made his wife be a whore.

>Michigan
it was a nigger wasn't it?

Not when she's hot. Can swing by my place any time. I ma be twice the age of her type but whatever.

She couldn't sleep a wink every night due to thinking about pulling endless trains of hairless nigger teenie cock oozing precum and chlamydia discharge all over her norks

Retards like you are why women can get away with crimes a man would get crucified for.
If women want their precious equality, give it to them full force.

We just had this thread. Sage.

No.

where the fuck were these women when i was a horny teenager

I bet she only serves a few months of that and then gets paroled. Pretty white women like her are never punished like men.

You're pathetic.

>Who would fuck such an ugly old hag?
Literally just about any 14 year old. Let's be honest here.
Also that husband deserves a fucking castration and his kids a late term abortion. Cucked genes like that should not be spread.

>Is there any way in hell that any of you would ever let a woman do this to you?
Didn't you read it op? It's not her fault she had insomnia.

>I bet she only serves a few months of that and then gets paroled

Uh, not quite. She got sentenced to a minimum of 4 years, 9 months before she becomes eligible for parole. It's gonna be a little longer than a few months.

15 Years of munching on Big Black Vagina.

57 months to 15 years. She'll be out in no time.

youtube.com/watch?v=FeSvDuSNM14

You either put up $500K and get it back at the end or LOSE 10% ($50K) to a bail bondsman.

Either way, that's some serious cuckoldry.

Amazing how a white woman fucks underage black boys and her white husband will pay and protect her and the media and the white community cheers her on. Truly astounding how cucked white people are. White women can't even resist the black cock of 11 year old black boys.

by the time those kids are old enough to understand what happened pedophilia will be considered as heroic as trannyism and she'll be considered a martyr

If any man so much as looks at CP they get decades in jail yet this woman will get 4 years 9 months with good behavior.

Imagine if a man fucked 2 girls under 18, it would be execution.

Its 0.53% nig where she lives. Highly unlikely they were dindus.

Will someone just post her pics already ?

Fogle formally pleaded guilty to the charges on November 19, 2015, and was sentenced to serve 15 years, 8 months in federal prison, with a minimum of 13 years before becoming eligible for early release.
>Children: 2

Wow, a female who can't even fake cry. She's a total psychopath for sure. I've seen women get more choked up talking about their day at work.
Even the kike defense attorney is more upset than her.

Incredible insight into the sociopathic mind. I wonder if she was tearfully thinking about her kids when she had a little teenie dick in her mouth?

>BET THEIR PECKER DIDN'T EVEN WORK RIGHT
thats the bizarre thing about these older broads and the teens. i can only assume it isn't about getting good sex but rather being the pretty popular girl that the bad boy 14 year olds all want. must have been fat or ugly af when she was 14.

nice

You actually think she risked her entire life and reputation for baby white dick? Get real. She went for the easy BBC on virgin black boys so she could get virgin black semen and get pregnant by it.

He's not wrong.

Shame on him for posting bail if he did, but he's still a biological success if his kids are his own.

File for divorce immediately. Lawyer up, demand custody and every cent of alimony he can get.

Cash in on any and every half-brained, short-sighted, poorly executed welfare program the state offers and raise his children to be better than his "better half."

He's fucked no matter what he does, but a good warrior knows when to fight and when to retreat.

Time to retreat. Regroup. React. Rebound in a way that obeys natural law; he will never again know the happy, nuclear, uncomplicated life he had. But he can still lead a life worth living if he makes a few smart, well timed and informed decisions.

The sad reality we all know is that he probably won't. Best of luck to what's left of him and his family.

Absolutely this. It's the same thing I've always thought.

All that fake crying and the lame excuses seem to work. Imagine if she was totally truthful?

'Your Honor, at this late stage in my life I found out what really turns my pussy on like a tap and my clit throb like never before, and I'm sorry I got caught.'

I'm Sure the Judge would have added her a few extra weeks to her sentence.