#LockHerUp HAPPENING

Hillary Clinton weighs plea bargain offer from DOJ to avoid jail time for e-mail crimes

newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/clinton-hovey-manor-1.4238860
amazon.com/Guilty-Sin-Uncovering-Corruption-Investigation/dp/1621576418
newsmax.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHE SHOULD NOT GET OFF FREE

FUCK THE PLEA BARGAIN, GET THE STAKES AND SOME HOLY WATER!!!

>newsmax.com

TURN THOSE DNC PEDOS INTO ASHES

BURN
>BURN
BURN
>BURN
BURN
>BURN
BURN
>BURN

she wont accept and then she wont get caught.

SLAVIC user SAYS SHE MUST GO TO JAIL

>The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was secretary of state, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney.

>jewsmax

no thanks nigger

KEK WILLS IT!

Doesn't a plea bargain mean she will get punished for some of her crimes but not all of them?

cut it out shill. ed klein is reputable.

>Edward J. Klein is an American author, tabloid writer and gossip columnist
If the case was reopened and any of that shit was true it would be all over every fucking outlet. Although you retards will believe anything and anyone if it aligns with your personal fantasies.

Kek seems to share your anger. All the slain kids and other victims demand justice or their spirits will never rest easy. Lock her the fuck up! Give them the chair!

Well, if the plea is for no jail time, could just be a fine. Also, guilty of felony would be on her record. So that's probably the last we'll have to hear of her.

lock her up

As much as i want it to be true

>newsmax.com

>anonymous sources

From the article you linked:

"Also as part of the agreement, the Justice Department would not proceed with an investigation of Hillary's pay to play deals with foreign governments and businessmen who contributed to the Clinton Foundation or who paid Bill Clinton exorbitant speaking fees."

That's a terrible fucking deal. A plea agreement over the crimes she committed with her illegal email server covers that crime.

The rest should still be investigated-- in fact may be the bigger, more serious crimes.

>But her ema....
oh wait

ALL FUCKING PEDOS MUST FUCKING BURN

Indeed.

However, this is anonymous sources saying something that is plausible, instead of anonymous sources saying "Drumpf definitely works for Pootin omg" or "GRUMPFFF poops the bed in the Whitehouse LMAO" loooooooooooooooool"

Those tittie hard ons

So most of Sup Forums then?
Ok.
We all know who to blame in the end.

she wont

No plea deals, Have the trial out in some court near Hollywood so they can riot and then we can lock some of those a-holes up too.

The same MSM who has barely covered the second special counsel requested by House Judiciary to investigate the litany of surveillance / 702-related crimes committed by top DOJ and Obama officials? Ya ok

Hebrews 10:31

It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Her time is nigh, Glory be to Lord our God.

SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL

You will burn with your masters you worthless good goy kike puppet.

Might be true. If so, you heard it here /first/
Roasted by digitry

The rare good leaf post.

Says the actual shill shitposter. I bet you wanted Hillary to be president.

No plea deals for any of the feds. I don't care what side of the aisle. Democrats and Republicans have fucked up other countries and our own for their personal gain.
There's gotta be some fucking punishment for this kind of evil.
Find out their crimes and assign them some fitting misery for the short rest of their lives.

>(((Hebrews)))

You know you're on to something when some FILTHY KIKE starts shitting up your thread by projecting their own faults on other posters.
>CH5U2zF+
kys yourself, fucking jewnigger

I voted for Trump, user. I know you like to deny that Sup Forums is and still is a pedo site.

>citing anonymous sources is bad when its puts Trump in a bad light
>citing anonymous sources is good when its from obscure tabloid and gossip bloggers

Did you even read it?

>CH5U2zF+
Honestly kys yourself you disgusting, parasitic inbred kike faggot. I can't wait until the REAL hall of cost when your kind are finally pulled out by the roots and burned to ashes.

The best part will be when you worthless, degenerate slimes are exposed for planting deep drive shit on the images your retard handlers distribute for you to shill. Burn, kike.

>avoid jail time by admitting guilty

Not this time, fat cats

Yeah because it is not a constant stream of anonymous sources intended to erode Trump's approval and "educate" the public. Plus if I am going for an agenda, I would prefer it not to be the neolib/neocon globalist agenda.

Thanks to admitting again to how salty you are, user. Truly you are the kike. Sup Forums must have not told you that it has Aton of lolicons on this site. Keep on living in denial, user.

Where are the handcuffs, and when does the Cunt wear them?

those nips are the first thing I saw

>CH5U2zF+
Typical hypocritical, psychologically projecting kike filth.
Gas the kikes race war now.

Typical shitposter in denial. Here's some more (You)s for (You)

Don't you get it? This kind of explosive news always start first in so called "tabloids" to seed the consciousness of people before it goes over to major media.
Heres the rub. Hilary already had her trial and was found guilty as the tabloids said. This whole Russia crap is a distraction from exposing it before Trump's ready to drop the hammer on the rest of them.
Hilary, if she is even truly Hilary anymore, is either under house arrest awaiting her sentencing on public TV for all to see, or is in jail and what we see in public is a clone/body double.
All of what you are seeing right now is theater for what ALREADY happened behind the scenes this entire time.
This all already happened, it is just now beginning to be made public for the normies.

Wtf is it really happening?

Is this a legit source?

>newsmax
any not shit sources?

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/clinton-hovey-manor-1.4238860
She's trying to escape to qatar with help from Trudeau

>CH5U2zF+
Repeat me again you parroting, projecting, typical hypocritical inbred parasitic kike scum. Then kys yourself. Everyone who lurks here more than a month can spot you p a t h e t i c wastes of resources from a mile away.

Burn, you filthy kike.

HAHA Qatar again. No wonder why Trump was happy when Saudi Arabia and the other nations blocked them off from everything.
Qatar is DS haven

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Bump

Now its HER turn

So you still deny that most of Sup Forums is filled with pedis. Whatever, newfag.

>according to a Clinton attorney.
unnamed source nigger, fake news

EXECUTE HER!!!

Pedos are wastes of lives. Do you realize that you are a danger to society? Your very existence is an insult to humanity. Kill yourself. I mean that with all of my heart

This seems to good to be true

>CH5U2ZF+
pathetic. obvious. weak.

I wish your grandparents had actually died in the holohoax, but I guess the allies didn't bomb the supply lines to the camp they were interred enough, or they would have starved to death or dies of typhus like every other scummy kike that actually died in WWII.

Not yet, but she knows it's coming.

>according to a Clinton attorney,
lol they are going to be indited as well, what would prevent them from making this shit up, because they know the hammer is coming soon?

Not quite
It specifically says clinton lawyer, so that is pretty valid
Like, if it said "a us senator" it's shielding them, but it means we know it's official

Bump all day cuntz

Huge kike nips.

>mfw Mueller has Clinton lawyers "on his team"
>they may actually be witnesses

amazon.com/Guilty-Sin-Uncovering-Corruption-Investigation/dp/1621576418

Well if that is not impartial reporting, I don't know what it is

B-beware the Khazar Milkers.

If true it sounds like this deal is a ruse to tempt her into saving her own ass, while bringing the true depths of corruption into legitimacy. She's a senile old cunt and holds the keys to people far worse than her.

>implying modern kikes aren't just imposters of the true faith

those fucking eyes are so deranged.
she is just pure evil, isnt she?

>what is clear evidence

you can see them in the thumbnail

LOL NEWSMAX ok buddy

I'd put my Hillary in her prison.

>She's a senile old cunt and holds the keys to people far worse than her.
This is really true. Her following is dwindling as they begin to look toward the future. Hillary is a loser.

Everyone knew that she had committed a crime. It was flagrant how it was flaunted, and ignored by the media. As if it wasn't that big a deal....Her losing this election was the best thing that could have happened, and literally is a disaster averted. Keep in mind that island off the coast of Australia would already have been unloaded into white states for diversity. I know there was talk of a large amount near me.

bumps

Damn. Those titties.

No plea. Burn her at the stake.

>newsmax.com

i removed the ugly bitch and made this photo fappable now u can thank me later

they have better sources than CNN, NYT and all the other liars in MSM combined though

>qatar
That's just unsubstantiated speculation, surely?

Doesn't seem like a good idea to me; those desert rats are going to be desperate eventually under that blockade - wouldn't want to be a high value hostage in their power.

N I C E
I
C
E

Bump

The absolutely pathetic shills are trying to slide this thread after I demolished that shifty kekistani jew.

b u m p

Titays

Bump

Hillary will be shitting in an orange jumpsuit before the end of Trump's first term.

>Ed (((Klein)))
Jews with little credibility and history of gossip and tabloidism spanning their entire career are okay when they support my side!

>It specifically says clinton lawyer, so that is pretty valid

About as valid as "An anonymous whitehouse staffer told us..."

SHE DESERVES THE ROPE AND NOTHING LESS. WE TAKE UP ARMS IF NOT.

Yes, Andrea Mitchell and the entire rest of the MSM, that's how it works

How many years will Shillary get?

Last two digits will it

>46 years
not bad, let's go for 50+

>plead guilty to charges of breaking the law

you stupid faggot this is all a show

Under the Justice Department's plea offer, Hillary would be required to sign a document admitting that she committed a prosecutable crime. In return, the DOJ would agree not to bring charges against Hillary in connection with the email probe.

Also as part of the agreement, the Justice Department would not proceed with an investigation of Hillary's pay to play deals with foreign governments and businessmen who contributed to the Clinton Foundation or who paid Bill Clinton exorbitant speaking fees.

Wow she will have to sign a piece of paper for committing felonies wtf is this bullshit