twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE TRUE PUSHERS OF GUN CONTROL

>not buying the first Sup Forums approved cryptocurrency
Typical white man

/leftypol/ plz

Do you have the original?

I can shop it way better.

Slante

XBY is going to the moon in 2 days. Way better than Irish Potato money.

LEAVE THE POTATO-NIGGERS ALONE

>captcha
>select all helicopters
>

OP confirmed leftist fag

What's a Mick?

What's the problem?

Shhh stay quiet I'm still accumulating

Not now Bog

Plz

You realize all Europeans are Celtic, right?

Irish-Americans are the worst
>"I'm Irish!"
>they make sure to say this every two hours to make sure you don't forget
>great grandparents were part Irish at best
>sound completely American
>have completely non-Irish last name and make up a story like "It used to be O'Mohammed before my family dropped the O!"
>gets angry at people celebrating St. Patrick's Day

I think they mean a Mc.

AY BEGORRA TIS LIKE A SECOND FAMINE!

Mick is used too, we might only use it in US though.

That's because the britbongs were depopulating Ireland for over 400 years. There are more Irish abroad than in their own country, sad

Ireland is great and I support Ireland.
Idgaf if my grandpapy was mick
Ireland may not need support but half of the motherfucker is in the hands of shit sucking brits.
AND FUCK THE BRITS.

Great grandparents were from Ireland. Have actual O' name (not all Irish have this btw). Nobody complains about St. Patrick's day (is entirely an American holiday). Why would I bring up being Irish it of the blue? I don't care what mix of European you are either. Get a DNA test. You're mixed like everyone else.

Post the original for the chick in the window, and the original paddy wojak.

Irish Jew photo is already here

Show your flag mr superior race.

>m-muh heritage

Taig.

There are more in the US alone than in Ireland. Also Irish we're enslaved and women were raped by niggers because mixed babies sold for a higher price. Where's muh gibs?

Spot on

FOOK conor mcgregor, mayweather will fuck up that mick trash and proceed to FOOK his mick whore wife.

>still has a culture outside of sharia and nigger shit
God bless the hell out of the Irish.
One Irish nail clipping is worth more than all the Jews and RoodyPoos combined.

There are exceptions. I also shit on Italian-Americans for the same thing, which I am part.

>AND FUCK THE BRITS.
Shut the fuck up you dirty nigger.

The British royals should be hung. As for the Britcucks, there's nothing I need say or do, they're doing plenty fine destroying themselves and their nation.

They're slowly becoming Christian, but there are still a lot of snakes to drive out of their country, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=QABA9Bxxj_8

Pikey

Anti-Anglo!

Eat balls Mohammad!
I love reading about how you all wanted to be brutally massacred for a bunch of teabags.
LIMEY BRIT
>BTFO

Brit is too wide a term, which are you refering to?

The English (who had nothing to do with Northern Ireland and merely defended themselves from an Irish invasion and conspiracy to place a Catholic monarch on the throne of England).

The Scottish (who created Northern Ireland and populated it with Ulster Scots).

The Welsh (who were kidnapped by the Irish and sold into slavery by Irish slavers, St Patrick was a Welsh slave you know?)

Which one?

Yeah you know. There's Nick DiPaolo then there is Jersey Shore.

Anti-U.K.

Dissolve the monarchy and we'll talk, your leaders want you dead, I don't.

They're mostly irrelevant, only being brought up again most likely for their connection to Vatican heresy, user. My comment was to translate the Americanism for that British person who asked.

Jamal Chickeneshia bin Liquidario al Mexicana, you are a scummy piece of clit slime and your nation will burn long before mine does.

>Limey
let me put it this way, I'd rather be a lime than a steaming pile of shit.

Thanks senpai. Good to see another follow of Christ. Stay safe!

Probably true.
My nation is shit and I hate it.
Still, that being said, get rekt you knifeless little jew worshiper

And yet you're the one who's parents slice your foreskin off at birth and mine don't...

Your country is the one that sucks Israeli cock deeper and harder than anyone else. Your country is the one that has made it illegal to boycott Israeli goods.

I mean first you call me muslim, now you're calling me a jew. Which one is it yid? I have a lovely throbbing pink dick with a nice loose foreskin that goes all the way back, exposing a moist throbbing head that I'm sure would make even your mouth water at the sight of.

Wanna clean my dick like your Irish ancestors did? Come fuccboi, service your master like a good bitch.

The English crown continued to assert rule over the island of Ireland, there were multiple rebellions and multiple attempts to colonize it. They didn't have "nothing" to do with it, that's disingenuous.

"Created" is a rather strange term, again, you're talking about a colonization process while under foreign rule. Cute, but still not really "created", just a forced displacement by migration (in terms of territory).

Also, the Vikings invaded and created the kingdom that spurred on the slavery you're mentioning, almost everyone practiced slavery during such time periods, i.e. over 1100 years ago.

Christians don't have to circumcise lol
You're trying too hard now.
Muhammad was a shot on how your country is now Muslim majority
Jew worshiper because your country fell for the trap of idolatry and degeneracy (((they))) peddle to all our peoples.

lob one for me ,Seamus.

You know, i like Irish people. Theyve never lied to me before.