Haiti needs Donald Trump, Haiti 4 Trump

We need Donald trump here in haiti, it has not been a good day. Can americans spare commander in chef for a while. The government president here is not working. Please respond political forum.

Other urls found in this thread:

haitisupportgroup.org/beginners-guide-to-fixing-elections/
a16z.com/2017/03/04/culture-and-revolution-ben-horowitz-toussaint-louverture/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sure

What are you godless savages doing now?

I've been to Haiti, you guys are good people.

Trump needs to come down there and round up any Clinton Foundation people who are there kidnapping your kids

No . Helped 3 times before - 3 strikes yer outta luck .

Taking your flag for my collection also after what you did to whites you deserve to suffer

Haitian people are devoted Christian and quite traditional family based society, not godless. Government has been worst corruption in modern world for decades. New preziden is in fact aligned with Clinton Foundation and the only good Clinton has done was right after the earthquake, a year later and clintons back at corrupt self enriching nonsense. Need strong heads such as Mr. Trump to stability. sorry for bad English, my mind's language en Francais.

The dominicans again, right?

Maybe 20% of you are Christian, the rest are child sacrificing cannibal monsters.

>No Donald Trump or Hitler could fix a 99% nigger nation.

I love Haitians. Theyre generally good people that got fucked. And they hate the Clintons and are woke to the corruption. I hope Trump cleans those parasites from the CF out.

America first.

Fuck off, nigger.

Hey it's the black ethnostate reporting in!!! How's that mud cookie cuisine going?!

Stop sending your people to Tijuana, you pieces of shit.

Children swiping has been a nasty rumor, but just that, a rumor. Most prostituting happens from other Haitens, but white tourist in Port au Prince also from time to time. Clinton's crimes have been well documented here, but the newspapers have been tracking money flows, not children. Bill Clinton has devestated agriculture throughout the nation. No rice grown in country for last ten years, price is too low to support farmers, imported rice too cheap.

unironically this

I hope you all starve to death, the Clintons are good at killing useless beasts.
Also more land for the Dominicans.

how can we help

fuck off nigger.

French and a nigger, you are an abomination.

we'll help BUT we are not importing you here.

They will storm the north border soon.
The poor fuckers in Chile have it worst with those animals.

stop sending more niggers to my country thanks

40% baptist
10% catholique
5% voudon / "voodoo"
40% - nothing on sabbath

monsters? don't be ass.

FUCK OFF MOTHERFUCKERS

BAJA PENINSULA IS RIGTHFUL HAITIAN CLAY

we will be praying for you m80

dont know what to say, dual citizenship, Fort Lauderdale (2010-2017) naturalized in 2016

Be nice. I know your mother taught you better than that

>The government president here is not working.
*looks at the picture*
*checks country's demographics*
*finds answer*

>a must~read

haitisupportgroup.org/beginners-guide-to-fixing-elections/

You know this nation was colonized by the French? Many problems, but our ladies know how to cook up a sauce. great food, great ocean, worst government

Did you run out of dirt to eat?

>Just send your cash

you seem like fun

how many children have you sold to the clintons?

>literally trying to gibs dat our fucking potus
SHOO SHOO NIGGER

Yeah, I feel sorry for you guys. Hopefully things go better for Haiti in the future, your populace needs to start working together. Overthrow the government and get someone trustful and maybe something will happen.

>kills all the French
>still speaks French
>3rd world nation with no whites to rule over you

At least hide your flag you french hybrid snow nigger

There is a reason we killed the fuck out of the french.

They have had like 3 coups in the last 20 years, they are hopeless.

It really is too bad we can't start the race war in Haiti. Clean the island, start over.

Hi Hillary

>madame

Hello Monsieur Weiner

>monsieur

say it with me now drumpftards

MADAME PRESIDENT

This.
How many times do we have to bail out niggers?
Sort yourselves out, you disgusting monkeys.

Put the Soros' head on a stick and we'll talk.

Thank you Boss

>Boss

Please, whatever you do, don't send money. Absent a natural disaster, dont do it. Charity has killed almost as many local businesses in the developing world as the corrupt goverments. Medical help is always wanted, and aid after the earthquake was life saving and needed, but ask any Haitian about charity and they will tell you it kills small business and kills productive farmer communities. So just no. Buy our stuff instead. Mostly industrial goods exported, but barbancourt rum is very tasty and available most places worldwide.

>french nigger rum

yea ok, I think ill pass.

>Buy our stuff instead. Mostly industrial goods exported, but barbancourt rum is very tasty and available most places worldwide.

Is this stuff AIDS free? I don't want your AIDS.

set up a pay pal with your bank account, and maybe people will send you shekels on here. Time stamp your country for more proofs you need money.

You have computers in Haiti?

Or support your local carribean restaurant, profit often heads back to family in the island Western union.

why the fuck are you sending niggers to my homeland you nigger

STOP COMING HERE YOU FUCKING PARASITES

I do actually believe that what Haiti needs is less US mining and oil exploitation

refute this

>Arrrrg! m8e

Makes sense.

need a banking system that works. Have paypal. Have mobile money. Problem often not money, problem is can I buy what I need to buy.

Is there a nice city in Haiti or is it all shanty-fuck-holes?

>Leaves out the voodoo cults.

>Leaves out the demon worshipping 'swcret societies'

>Leaves out that Haitians en masse raped, tortured, enslaved and executed every last white person in the country.

The only thing Haiti needs is to be cleansed of humanoid life.

The US should use it to test out neutron bombs, then once it's clear donate it to the Dominican Republic in exchange for better trade deals.

Most people have a laptop/tablet or at least a phone of some sort. 3G Internet is suprisingly good also. (coverage seems better than central florida, just slower) Problem is getting consistent electricity. Power grid is fucked, so most families have solar of some sort.

what do you need?
hillary clinton to steal more kids for satanic sacrifices?

Hory shet, how did you get access to inets? Gat dayum...

You guys just need some 0bama phones

Chile ? Never know anyone Haitian of going to Chile. A lot of us go to Florida, went to school there, got my Masters from UCF. I'd like to visit Chile. I'll buy you a drink if I make it to Santiago.

>most families have solar of some sort

>oy vey... ((((they)))) kniw
>shut it down

I've heard it's killed local garment industries across Africa. And now you have Africans dressed in "I'm with old fart ->" and "Spoiler Alert; Hillary Wins" t-shirts instead of wearing pride-inducing ethnic garb.

Dude your kind are literally flooding my country, last two years a little less than 100k arrived here.

Lots of nice places along the coast, untouched beaches, not commercialized, just small fishing villages. One trick is to find small beachside hotels/resorts run by retired European (mainly dutch/french) hippies with an airstrip nearby. You can Google for them these days. Other advice: Stay the fuck out of Port au Prince, it's a hell hole. fly into Cap Hatien instead, JetBlue, Delta, or AA.

We should exile the dnc to Haiti
Without funds tho

Vodon is a dying superstition with the old people. That bullshit was a big deal until the late 1980s and 1990s. You have to remember, phones, internet, electricity, solar panels, refrigerators, freezers, etc came here all at once in the 1990s, I remember as a child. Everyone used to believe in magic and all that shit in our small village, then almost overnight we started communicating with the rest of the world after Baby Doc left power. It really was the most bizarre time.

what's that? satphone?

Sorry man, I left, went to school, got married, came back. More of us need to come back and unfuck this country.

psh. capitalism fails again

Haiti is rightful Dominican clay.

GTFO of my country

Haiti will be the prototype of Amazon's new series Black America. You wanted to be independent and now you see why niggers can't run a country properly.

eh - a16z.com/2017/03/04/culture-and-revolution-ben-horowitz-toussaint-louverture/

You subhuman fucking niggers can all fucking die.

We will spit on you as you lay screaming and dying.

You are less than animals to us. You think that we will lift a finger to save you from the hell you savage jungle bunnies have created for yourselves? HA! I derive ineffable pleasure from the thought of your suffering and death.

This is the price of black magic.

Pic related is an example of the filth these Haitian demons live in.

FUCKING SUFFER AND DIE YOU ANIMALS

They should simply be re-located to Africa.

Is Trump connected to Russia real? Not sure about the things I'm reading. US people, what is it?

It is the culture here. Most do not mean it, though some genuinely do. Yeah I cannot do much but I know a bit about some of the scandals and a pastor I know knows some churches down in Haiti. God bless you man I know you guys are suffering hard down there. Do not give up, and yes Trump needs to come down to Haiti bigtime.

Shh, shh... They should simply be re-located back to Africa, user. That's where they ought to be.

They should simply be vaporized along with every other nigger

that photo was Rue Marchain after the earthquake. It doesnt look like that today. Also, what is your point?

ITT: Sup Forums calls a man a nigger

underrated

Thanks man, never thought about it like that. Will look up and do so.

And the Hispanics go to Patagonia (southern part of South America), because it's clear they can't manage Central America.

haiti if we could come and murder every clinton and globalist shill in your country we would
take back your gold mines and revolt, its up to you to fuck shit up

>overthrow white rule
>become the biggest shithole on earth
hmmm

>what is your point?

My point is that I hope you and every other nigger Haitian suffers and dies as soon as possible.

We are not going to help you mud-eating fucking animals

Can the Dominicans save your black asses? If their opinion is that your country is hopeless, then anyone else is foolish thinking they can accomplish some miracle.

RARE
A
R
E

You had your chance Haiti but you blew it when you massacred the whites. Fuck you nigger.

Ok brothers, time for bed. Thank you all for talking nonsense with me to practice my English again. Good luck to you and your part of World.

lol even their flag is utter shit

I'm actually shocked that there is any kind of internet service on that hellish island

>Brazilian troops have been in Haiti since 2004
>Billions and More Billions of dollars dumped have been dumped in your country
>Dozens of Brazilian soldiers have died in their country fighting against paramilitary groups.
>We stopped spending Billions of Dollars with our people to keep the peace on their land, and the UN did not give us a single penny back because of this
>We were expelled on account of fake news about our Troops scattered through the Opposition Media about their country
>Your Government did not even restructure the country in the meantime
>Unfortunately, do not expect anything from Brazil, HaitiBro

Many thanks and have a good time.