Is their relationship really normal?

they seem a little too close

he has the perfect neetlyf
jelly af

them feets

them feets and toe

them toe and feets

butterful perfections

Well all of his older siblings are too old to play with so. Naturally the mother I guess.

yes, thats called physical contact, something your parents/housekeeper obviously never gave you, you liberal shit.

She's a good mother.

Too bad the Progressives' idea of raising a boy is to inject him with female hormones, put a skirt on him, and send him to Trans Camp.

>thats called physical contact, something your parents/housekeeper obviously never gave you
Might be the case for quite a few people on Sup Forums. It's autism-inducing.

did your fucking mother never love you?

>yes, thats called physical contact, something your parents/housekeeper obviously never gave you, you liberal shit.

Thank You

hahahaha

Exactly. I'll sit on the couch with my daughter sitting on my lap or laying on me all the time. At 27 she's getting a bit heavy, but it's the most natural thing in the world.

today at work I saw a father letting his 10 yr old daughter wearing a skirt letting her sit her ass on his thighs.
fucking perverts

they seem a little too close

Honestly I've been wondering about this for a long time and I'm glad we can have an honest conversation now about what appears to be an openly incestuous relationship in which one of the participants suffers from autism. What is the morality of this? What kind of example does this set for the children of the world today?

Sounds like you were being the pervert.

they're both sexy

Nothing wrong with it. Impressive that Barron seems calm and still, that's rare with most boys that age.

if I looked like Barron I would fuck my mom every night

WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA

oh my

tl;dr. Can you summarize, user?

WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA
I know! It's pretty sick.

I'm worried about what is going to become of Barron. His upbringing is very irregular.

Haven't you figured it out yet? The Trump family are just incestuous. Like the Lannisters from song of ice and fire. By the way Cersei is /our girl/.

Any more revealing pics of Barron?
I'm concerned about his psychological state too after what Rosie revealed a while back.

LEAVE BARRON ALONE!!!!

This,

Sage it.

>tl;dr
it's a testimony of an ex trump tower employee discussing what was filmed on a private tape that was destroyed
the two of them got up to some exciting activities

Look at this smug motherfucker with only ONE SCOOP of ice cream

If that slavic cunt bitch was my mother, id let her grind her snatch on my back all day long.

Reading this makes me actively want Christ to come back right now and just kill all of existence forever. No heaven, no hell, just blackness.

>mfw i just ate bratwurst and am about to read this

I wonder if kids with superhot moms experience any confusion as a result.
It's not really the same as having a superhot sister because there is a level of animosity between most siblings that puts more distance between them.

>I'm worried about what is going to become of Barron. His upbringing is very irregular.

You mean with a Real man for a father and a loving mother in a real family? I know its very irregular.

What's physical contact, precious?

>it's a testimony of an ex trump tower employee discussing what was filmed on a private tape that was destroyed
the two of them got up to some exciting activities

>mummy feeding you fancy ice cream next to the pool at Trump tower
What a lucky kid. His life must be comfy af.

>a Real man for a father

Not knowing how important is a mother's love at a young age. No wonder there are so many fucked up people in this world , it's normal behaviour you unloved faggots.

Wow, that's clearly satanic child abuse! Also Trump has shook hands with a convicted pedophile, that's clearly a satanic child sex ring at work!

Poor kid, no other woman is going to close to Mommy.

That is your sick mind!

LOL

She better SS him once Trump gets old(er)

>Also Trump has shook hands with a convicted pedophile, that's clearly a satanic child sex ring at work!
You said it.

All aboard the loliexpress!

They are trying to turn normal living affection between a mother and son dirty.

Don't fall for Jewish tricks

Trump was also on the plane 66 times and on the island 20 times. Oh wait, that's Bill Clinton. Trump didn't even the island once.

>Trump didn't even the island once.
orly?
And who introduced Trump to his current wife?

Holy shit, I read that on alt.folklore.urban back in the 90s. Good to see it's still making the rounds.

Time to make a general on Sup Forums and spam the same dumb shit every single fucking day.

Remind me of alexander the great's relationship with his mother.

Trump is going to build up america then barron will conquer the world