Give me a quick rundown on Haiti

Why is it such a shitty country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
amren.com/news/2010/01/the_revolution_1/
amren.com/features/2012/03/haiti-then-and-now-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Before some idiot says "blacks" or "niggers"

Bahamas is a black country and they have one of the best quality of life in the Caribean and Bahamas is less corrupt than Mexico, Serbia, Ukranie and Colombia

they got dekangzified by whites once again

and yet id much rather live in serbia or ukraine than any of the others mentioned here

Clinton.

Please don't Haiti here- I don't want anyone bashing my country...I can't fucking fanthom why Haiti is getting alot of attention as of late. Fuck off.

Black people, the same thing that's wrong with 90% of other fucked countries

if haitians spoke english and practiced constitutional values i'm sure they'd be fine

why can't mexicans just learn english, copy the american constitution, and be an american side state? this is a good idea, jose. one your government would do well to follow.

Country of former slaves. Got taken advantage of by the US for resources. Lots of natural disasters and constant stream of dictators.

They killed the French duh

It was basically the Rhodesia of the 1700s. Dindus started a revolution and kiled all of the whites and it's still a shithole 300 years later.

Nassau, Bahamas might as well be an African city. Fucking shit hole with trash, criminals, beggars, all over the place. Disgusting, worse than the worst parts of Chicago. Almost as bad as Jamaica. All these nigger Caribbean islands are shit holes, it's just that Haiti's tourism industry fell apart long, long ago so you don't even get the little oases that you get in Jamaica or Bahamas.

Slave republic that lynched all the white people there after it was given de facto independence after the Napoleonic wars and then they starved for 200 years.

The Dominican Republic is on the same island and actually has a pretty based history even though they're mostly mixed these days.

Because Wyclef Jean left the country.

HMMMMMMMMMM
LET ME TAKE A GUESS
IS IT BECAUSE NIGGERS?

H A I T I
A
I
T
I

Bahamas has serious problems of its own. Barbados is better, but it has a large mixed-race population ("redbones").

If it were not for damn compensation to France and the Yankee invasion Hiati would be world power.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

The dom. Republic is right next door and even they aren't as poor or corrupt. So screaming "NNNIIIIGGERS!!!!!!" misses the point.

It was founded on Genocide and Slavery. And I'm referring to its revolution.

>youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
>amren.com/news/2010/01/the_revolution_1/
>amren.com/features/2012/03/haiti-then-and-now-2/

Queen of Spain sent Colombo with the inquisition to enslave and convert them to catholicism(potentially Sephardic judaism).

Everyone was cool with it because of all the converts, Colombo sent the last of the natives on a boat to Spain they all died. They start importing slaves to work the plantations.

Columbus brought the devil there. It's been dedicated as hell to the devil.

Fast forward today, Clinton foundation continues it as hell on earth.

God will look down on them with extreme forgiveness, for vast evil has been done to them.

They did voodoo and made a deal with the devil

niggers

Dominican Republic was historically lead by an essentially fascist white apartheid until relatively recently and killed Haitian migrants regularly. In the past thirty or so years it all came crumbling down though. Look up Rafael Trujilo to get a taste of what they used to be like.

Also
>implying Dominican Republic and Haiti are both black

Haiti is like 90% pure nigger, the Dominican Republic is only about 10% nigger with the rest mixed with about 15% unmixed whites still living there. They have a lot more white in them than Haiti which directly correlates to their success.

But "niggers" is the correct answer.
There are a lot of reasons why Haiti is shit, but one of the main reasons is widespread superstition among the populace. They don't see problems as having rational causes, and try to fix things with voodoo. Donating anything to Haiti is throwing good money after bad.

>Not mentioning the massive income from tourism as a result of Atlantis resort
Please. I've been to th resort and the black cities. Clear difference

HILARY CLINTON FOR PRISON 2017
BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

The 130 million country is more corrupt than country with 300k people... Shocker!

*addendum

The Dominican Republic didn't start tolerating miscegenation until relatively recently too, so there used to be a very stark divide between nearly pure blacks and nearly pure whites that didn't fall apart until Trujilo died.

Purely because of tourism