Australia now has man eating tiny bugs in water

>Near microscopic creatures that attacked a beach goer, leaving him covered in scores of tiny pin-prick sized bites that wouldn’t stop bleeding leaving doctors at a loss of what had happened

pic related. I live like 5 minutes away from where it happened, should I try and capture some of these creatures for Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-australia-38493010
mandurahmail.com.au/story/4840132/what-ate-sam-scientist-solves-flesh-eating-critter-mystery/?cs=7
nola.com/health/index.ssf/2015/07/brain-eating_amoeba_st_bernard.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naegleriasis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jesus christ

put in mediterrenian sea

Murica ain't a whole lot better if you swim in the wrong mud hole. We have amoebas that can swim in your ear and eat your brain. It doesn't look as horrific but it's still scary as hell.

THIS

Sand fleas are nothing new, Ive been bit by them while surfing. But I've never seen them do that much damage, there was probably a plankton bloom that attracted like a billion of them to that beach at that time.

heard about this.

We need to encourage these creatures to continue attacking people. Chum the water with fish heads and human blood and sweat. Make them associate the smell of people with food. We need to breed them chlorine tolerant so they can survive in public pools.

Only works if the amoeba crosses the sinus barrier which is very hard to do, essentially requiring a ton of water pressure, hence why very few people get it every year.

Build Seawall

Anglo settlement of Australia is like our settlement of Phoenix - a monument to man's arrogance.

linky or you stinky

wrong. that shithole was used as a prison.

FUCKING NEMATODES

The news never said what it actually was all they did was interview the kid and his dumb cunt mother. They show some of them in a jar, little worm things.

They said it was sea lice, fucker, pay attention

this

>be australian
>walk outside
>get fucked by nature
what's new?

lmao is that the gay frog guy

They're called lysianassid amphipods of course duhhhh

That guy is so fucking cute, I'd take a bite out of him too :3

Actually sea lice are a different sea creature, these are more like sea fleas. The more you know!

Why is it always German posters

I'm not German, I'm Bavarian :3

Australia is like the worst. I mean even fucking caterpillars can kill you. A FUCKING MAMMAL THAT'S VENOMOUS AND LAY EGGS GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AUSSIBROS

this australia is like the mist irl

Not in Bavarian, didn't read lmao :3

They are a broken people.

That's like saying you aren't German, you're Austrian.

I've been to Munich multiple times, they still speak German, get out Mehmet

>I've been to Munich multiple times

Did you enjoy pooping up Maximilianstraße? :3

you're a silly cunt
bet you're american

>you're Austrian

Disgusting :^)

>Be Australian
>Get fucked by dangerous wildlife

I'll take the risk of getting shot by niggers here in the US because at least you can shoot back.

test 1

How the fuck do you Australians survive out there?

>in australia everything is designed to kill u

shit

test 2

the mist is a great movie

>out there
it was on the coast

Testicles

tfw sea lice stop the African invasion of Europe better than Italian coast guards

Who cares? I hear they all walk on their hands down there.

That still doesn't change the fact your Country is like living in the Mojave Desert after nuclear warfare.

Numbers just got a lot higher

you could probably shoot the sea creatures too senpai

Oh shit, someone i know,her cousin, lives there
In Melbourne.

You're joking right

fuck off reddit

it's not that bad, heaps of people live out there

Hmm...mysterious man eating bugs or refugee counter?

>blood suckers that leave you bleeding even after theyre gone
sea ex-wives

That's mostly a meme, most people here aren't descended from convicts (even if you don't count more recent immigrants)

>Be Australian
>Animals want to kill you
>Plants want to kill you
>Land wants to kill you
>Weather wants to kill you
>Now water wants to kill you
Now I know why you guys shitpost all the times, it's the same reason why people post ironic depression memes - You guys want to kill yourselves because of how shitty Australia is.

What is wrong with you?

bbc.com/news/world-australia-38493010

Australians love drowning

mandurahmail.com.au/story/4840132/what-ate-sam-scientist-solves-flesh-eating-critter-mystery/?cs=7

Rare diseases are rare, but not impossible.

>not knowing who alex jones is

nope.

Brain-eating amoeba found in St. Bernard water system, DHH says

nola.com/health/index.ssf/2015/07/brain-eating_amoeba_st_bernard.html

nah thats all gook tourists. All Aussies get taught how to swim form the age of 4.

These things are locally known as "jewbugs". Been around for years. The secret is to trow some money in the water at the other end of the beach and they'll leave you alone.

Yeah look at the names bro, Indians and asians mostly.

we're forced to learn to swim in school. Only time i ever came close was when I was shit faced

Damnit AUS... you're wildlife is already scary as hell...

Stahp.

>When you figure out that most of the deadly animals in Australia are a result of some aussies breeding and grooming genetic abnormalities until they form a horrifying killer animal only so they can shit on people

Never give exiles their own island.

This or up your nose. We also have land leaches that are zombie like that can detect bloodflow and follow it like s compass. Also leaches and ticks that go up your urinary tract and latch on.

If GET you have to eat a spoonful of these things

Proof that the planet (especially Australia) doesn't give a fuck whether we're here or not and will take advantage of our presence or absence as long as it exists.

Dont talk Pajeet

When the Aussies lost the Great Emu war Mother nature was like "thats it I had enough from now on I will brutally injure you but rarely kill you guys"

This. Sea lice is microscopic and can get in you, dry out, and when you show they rehydrate and wreak havoc on your skin. Like flesh eating sea monkeys. Whatever bit this guy it wasnt sealice

So that means you like cannibals and cream pies?

they're jellyfish babies

It happened to a kid in my home county. The risk is highest in rivers and ponds when the water gets low. Even if it's rare, this kind of thing scares the hell out of me.

We live on a death world

what did she mean by this

poo in loo

Hans thats your fucking brother don't let the kikes tell you otherwise. Deutchland!!!!!!! will return and take back prussia.

>there are African-Australians on Sup Forums
what a time to be alive, as long as you're not apex nigger gang tier you're still better than a gook

What is it and how can it be put in refugee water supplies?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naegleriasis
>Although infection occurs rarely,[1] it nearly always results in death,[2] with a case fatality rate greater than 95%.[3]

JESUS

This German lady here likes her creampies because she identifies with Bavaria.

>fritz
>bringen sie mir den flammenwerfer
or
>bring mir den flammenwerfer

>>>/reddit/

We have the same thing here and we call them chiggers.

Unironically this. The media obviously caters to the "every animal in Australia will kill you" meme narrative because it gets all the dumbfuck foreigners riled up and has potential in boosting the tourism industry.

nagleria fowleri is very, extremely real BUT is also rare

I can only imagine what sort of horrifying beast just made this post.

An Anglo. That must be a horrific concept to you south Americans

We just walk it off. Stop being a pussy.

why is everyone making a big fucking deal?
the cunt needs to stop being a pussy and man the fuck up

seacunts

kek

Niggers dont swim, retard, this wont help at all.

Thank God I live in Canada

Just finished work and went for a swim at the beach.
These little fucks were doing their best to bite me but they have no effect on men of pure Anglo heritage.
Going to grab a beer with my mate Duncan and then fuck a sheila or 2.
I love this country.

Though in the context of the DefendEurope, one can assume most of the drowners there to also be mostly slimes and Africans.