Why is Trump only popular in Israel and Russia?

Why is Trump only popular in Israel and Russia?

Good goy, 5 sheckles for this post

zzzzzzz

Russia - low IQ

Israel - bought him off

Ekhm

It is a great honor for me to be here with all of my friends.
So amazing + will NEVER FORGET !

russia - think he's a useful idiot (which he is)
israel - think he's a good goy (which he is)

Because they chipped in the buy him together

t. obongofaggot

Israel is like 25% russian

Considering that Russia is a major power, I'd say it's a good thing that they view our current president more favorably than the previous one. And if you look at the pathetic and depressing situation in most of Western Europe regarding refugees and shitskins, who gives a fuck what they think. "how dare America stand up for itself" oh give me a break. It's not like those fucks like Merkel, Trudeau, and the others know how to run a country without betraying their people. Western Europe is overrun with SJWs. Fuck them all and what they think. They're hell bent on cultural suicide anyways. Bending over backwards and kissing Mohammed's and Ahmed's asses. Two nationalist countries prefer Trump? good.

he resonates with the slavic mentality and russia is the only slavic country independent enough in practice to express such views

israel becasue dems wanted to turn their backs on israel and would have done so, but the goodest goy party reversed it in teh last moment in an election they won barely
in other words israel escaped getting buttfucked by arabs under revised democrat foreign policy + are still getting a ton of shekels

Why do they never post the actual number of people polled, the locations where they were polled, a precise transcription of the question polled and an explanation from the author's why they asked and their reasoning for determining an adequate number of responses? Red pill me, Sup Forums

Slavs are the dumbest niggers in the world, the kikes own both parties think before you speak slav.

The only countries left that embrace masculinity.

at least we are not delusional enough to believe politics can change anything and at least we dont follow the law like some kind of good goy

you already know why

He openly mocks the Jew, yet they like him. lol

Because you never actually click through to Pews site and look at where that information is posted, user.

>no link
Kys

Because Israel is literally a 60% Arab country. Most Israeli Jews are mozrahim and there's 2 million Arab Druze and Muslims

Cause those are the countries controlling him.