California - The Failed State

Highest Poverty Rate in America
1/3rd of countries welfare recipients
Largest tax deductions - avoid fed taxes too
Since 2000 have had unemployment above national average every single month
Higher than national average violent crime rate
Low economic growth compared to most other states (businesses/middle class fleeing)
Highest Inequality in America
Hispanic/Blacks have under 20% math proficiency at highschool graduation (over 55% of students now)

California is a failed shithole of a state.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/california/statements/2017/jan/20/chad-mayes/true-california-has-nations-highest-poverty-rate-w/
archive.is/XqfyD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is a huge MEME that the left and media perpetuate that California is heaven.

In reality it has the lowest living standards, highest poverty, highest inequality, horrible transit, and many other terrible statistics.

The governor criticizes Trump for not building infrastructure when California is a traffic hellhole.

I can't wait to get out of this shitty state

I can't wait to get out of this shitty country. I seriously can't think of any reason to stay. Save up until you have a $120K, learn Hungarian, live off the interest of your investment for the rest of your life

california is still better than any of your shitty states. we have problems since so many people come here because it's the best. have fun being 10 years behind us in everything.

Thanks for bumping. There is a disinfo media campaign to pretend California is perfect. It's a very intense campaign across all media to portray California as the ideal of America so as to spread leftist ideas.

When in reality every problem is worse in California than the rest of the USA.

Have fun with your 40% Latino population.

Fun fact: If California exited the U.S., we as a nation would be about 70% white again overnight.

And yet people keep moving there....

The rest of America are poor plebs

Nice source you dumb low IQ californian.

Census Bureau recently reported California had a “negative out-migration” to other states – 129,233 in 2015

>negative out-migration
>so many people come here

top kek you dumb fucking libtard

>Census Bureau recently reported California had a “negative out-migration” to other states – 129,233 in 2015

>huge migration out of california
Butttt everyone wants to live here and sit in traffic and have high crime and high poverty

Cali fucking sucks and keeps getting worse. I can't wait to leave, I can get way more for my money elsewhere.

OP forgot to include the new cap and trade gas tax and the potentially massive voter fraud that's about to be uncovered based on voter registration versus voting aged citizens.

It's hilarious California libtards especially in Hollywood ignore their own state while talking about how they know how to fix america.

It’s typical for companies leaving California to experience operating cost savings of 20 up to 35 percent, Vranich said. He said in an email to the Dallas Business Journal that he considers the results of the seven-year, 378-page study “astonishing.” “I even wonder if some kind of ‘business migration history’ has been made.”

California is losing businesses rapidly

yep they don't want to attract businesses, while Texas and other states are gobbling up their jobs they just masturbate to celebs

He's right. I just hope that the lefties stay and suffer. I'm leaving for a slew of reasons, gun rights included.

Let's hope North Korea takes care of the California problem for us

cali has some of the best schools in the world. some of the smartest and most talented people live here.

>out migration
that's the poors moving to states where real estate is cheaper since not as many people want to live there since those states aren't as SICK and TIGHT as cali. ny and ca could hold up the usa all by themselves.

goddamn that looks like nice traffic, if only it was that good even on the weekend.

>Im going to ignore facts and statistics and just post random b.s.

great argument

If cali wants to educate the rest of USA why don't they have better than average statistics?

All of these problems are because of the huge number of Hispanics in this state. Whites and Asians are doing very well compared to their counterparts in other states.

925 here, confirmed, this state sucks. Nothing but degenerates and liberals. Looking to evac.

we aren't talking individuals. There are rich Mexicans living great lives. There are rich Egyptians living great lives. It isn't an actual counterpoint to it being a shitty state especially government wise.

i had to go "Downtown" Los angeles today, it was pretty much a third world country with first world buildings.

>Well actually X place would be great except for Y.

It doesn't change X being shit. It's like saying being a rich Indian isn't so bad. Excuses or "If you change criteria to ignore Y" are not acceptable when comparing societies/areas.

I am not discussing pockets of Californians. I am discussing California.

All the really good public schools in Cali are in bright red districts. Los Angeles county schools are among some of the worst in the United States.

>be in northern california laughing at the rest of the state and country
>no traffic
>no libtards
>no blacks
>few mexicans
>never gets cold
>no longer in drought unlike montana and the dakotas
>still have decents jobs and houses are affordable
>near oceans and mountain
>still have my AR that didn't get fagged up
>can smoke weed legally
>university isn't full of faggot LA kids
>literally best duck hunting in the entire US

stay the fuck out of my town rest of california and other 49

funny how ca is allegedly so dumb yet so much wealthier and more progressive than any other state

Cherrypicking

I can cherrypick any state in USA to look great. I can cherry pick any country to look great.

The point of statistics is objective measurement. Under objective measurements California is shit.

You can easily be bias and love California. This doesn't mean it is a good state objectively.

>Northern California
>Not Liberal

They can't educate locally, they import successfull people with their reputation.

Either that or its a demography issue, but goodluck getting the news to confess that

From L.A. and can verify that it is

Have you ever been to California? Just go north of the shithole that is sac. It's a big state.

Nice statistics

Is "most progressive" the goal of a society? So a dirt eating starving country that loves trannies is better than a conservative rich country?

"Wealthier" by what measure? The highest poverty rate? The highest cost of living?

>Failed state
>Whites in power
>Blames Minorities

OK

Where do you think $10t of new debt went? Liberals love spending on themselves when they get power

projecting your shitty viewpoint on the post

Guess where i live on that map? Hint: its not great

>adjusting for cost of living

But it's the brainwashed masses in the big cities who keep voting for anything with a D next to their name that keep electing people like Jerry Brown, Gavin Newsom, Eric Garcetti and like minded mediocrity to run the show. That's why the state is going backwards.

Wait if you are going by highest poverty rate it would be states like Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Arkansas and other southern states.

I think you mean actual number, not rate

libtard rag politifart has your answer

politifact.com/california/statements/2017/jan/20/chad-mayes/true-california-has-nations-highest-poverty-rate-w/

damn low IQ californians aren't even educated that their state is shit.

I GOT OUT AND TURNED MY LIFE AROUND!

i'm 26 and buying my first car the first week of september!
job isn't better, but everything else is
i'm florida-fag now

archive.is/XqfyD

California would be awesome if it wasn't for all the kikes and beaners.

What part of california were you from?

yeah thats why we need to build the wall

I did not make this thread to imply every californian's life is shit. Just to show through objective measurement and statistics that the myth of california heaven is just a myth.

California is used by the mainstream media complex as a "heaven" of liberal ideas that lead to immense perfect society.

People should be educated that California is a below average state by every indicator

It's natural citizens bailing on the liberal dystopia that is California.

You're stuck with perhaps the largest collection of uneducated, poorly skilled slaves that will ultimately drag Cali down in the long run.

California is fucked.

Why does everyone think that California is just LA in the South and San Francisco in the North? Once you get out of the cities California can be great, and also has huge swaths of heavy red areas, as has said.

Currently live between Sac and Tahoe, and it's a fucking paradise. Plenty of people with money want to live between the ocean and the mountains, and many of them are pro-gun and drink good beer, but hate the cities for the same reasons you do. I hate having to go into Sacramento; place is pretty much a shithole with a terrible homeless problem. Doesn't change the fact that that's just a tiny dot on the map compared to the rest of the state.

The living standard isn't too bad for rich whites who don't see minorities

But then your offspring are stuck in Hungary, which is kind of a crap hole and is being overwhelmed with migrant hordes...

It'll take about 2 decades before it falls. Once the spiclets, poo droppings, and chinklets grow up.There's still plenty of smart whites and Jews (sadly) here now.

I live in Shasta county and its been riddled with drugs and hobos, all the while small business is in most places nonexistent. I know those seem like general problems in the us, but here they just seem that more fucky.

It's too bad the cost of living is still so damn high across the whole state. Plus all the decent paying jobs are clustered around the liberal shitholes.

California has a huge upcoming population of retarded shits who can't do basic math.

Table 6: 2015–16 Smarter Balanced for Mathematics Statewide Numbers, Percentage of Students Achievement Level, and Percentage Point Change from 20151

It's democrat progressive policies fucking ruining this state. If the beaners niggers would analyze economics and policy well enough to ween themselves off of welfare (not so much the Asians) then they would certainly improve the state and their lives individually as well. But Cali has the gibbs, and they taketh. And since most of their guns are illegal, they don't care about the repercussions of voting for such"progressive" yet economically suicidal policies.

>too bad the cost of living is still so damn high across the whole state

No arguing with that.

Except I wasn't defending California you colossal fucking retard. Red southern states in general have extremely high poverty rates.

Also this article you posted as evidence directly contradicts another of your points in the OP that California has bad growth

why not just move to a low cost of living, white state like WV. USA will eventually Balkanize

Shut your cracker mouth. Anyone with half a fucking brain knows the only people who ever truly had the power to fuck this country up this bad are white people. No one else but you. 8 years of a half breed president didn't do it.

ICE should save it for last, just let them stew in their own bullshit.

Why would I blame dumb apes?

I don't blame dogs for biting things why would I blame niggers for niggering?

The thread has no blame on minorities but california government and libtards

IF ANYONE MISSED THIS

reminder hispanics have incredibly terrible cognitive capabilities and will be turning Cali into a shithole very shortly via demographic shift.

If you don't believe so, then come up with a fix for their low and shit test scores because it won't matter if its biological or otherwise. You're gonna have to deal with a larger growing shit-brained dumb population very shortly.

Los fucking Angeles

I grew up in the valley, then moved to Los Feliz in the Hollywood area for three years. Lived in a 3-400 sq ft shoebox with no kitchen for three years and decided there was more to life.

you are the exact type of norcal faggot that allowed this state to fall

the capitol is up there

you are a fucking faggot

norcal faggots are fags when they were in college down here...go smoke your weed you fucking hippy retard

I'm renting a two story house here for $200 cheaper than the $700 shoebox

felt like bladerunner ya? it is bladerunner status. good thing the federal government doesn't give a fuck about us out here.

Shoulda moved up north. East coast has too many hurricanes and is too damn muggy. Also you have cubans.

It's unbelievable that San Fran and other tech hotspots have lasted this long. Truly shows the irrational nature of humans to want to torture themselves over just saying they live in San Fran while fighting for a closet to live in.

Yes that's why we're red up north outside of the coast genius. We have one of the few californian repulicans representing us in congress up here. Sorry you got stuck with a bunch of fucking hippies. But there mostly coastal shitheads anyway.

norcal is hippy faggot liberal heaven.

socal is based.

socal got the brunt of the beaner invasion that the norcal faggots vote for and allow

mm-m-m-m-uh weeeeed m-m-m-uh hippy m-m-m-uh i hate LAAAA waahhhhhh

fucking idiots up there

they are so cucked and pussy they are taking their ball and going home and have this pussy oregon hybrid jefferson fantasy.

just fucking burn sacto you god damn low iq forest pussies.

shut up kike. you die when you get your wish of civil unrest in the streets. we aren't ever seceding no matter how much jew china money you spend here to shill your bullshit. remember: your family goes first, jew. boom boom.

LA is full of beaners and liberals. LA and SF are the reason why California is blue. I'm sorry you have to live in a third world shithole and are so bitter about northern california being not a shitole.

here is another hint:

the (((media))) uses california as their smoke and mirrors.

the fact you believe all the bullshit proves you are a retard unworthy of conversation. that is why you shill your bs.

you type so much bullshit but all you had to say is "communists flooded the state with uneducated mexican parasites"

but you ain't about that and you are here to cause strife and division.

now get the fuck off my doorstep that is a gun pointed at your face, jew

>norcal
>not a shithole

are you serious? are you gonna hit me with muh trees n shiet? shut up coward. just go to oregon already. we don't need pussies like you.

At least they have weed

Not sure about "based" but I agree that it's norcal progressives who are in charge of Sacramento and they dictate state policy. They are the ones trying to take our guns, raise our taxes and drive us out of our cars. They are definitely the enemy, but they rely on votes from welfare recipients who are stupid enough to vote for them.

Why would I go to Oregon? I love northern california. What drugs are you currently on?

it is crazy how fast even the basic safety on the roads drops when you let in so many iq 70 beaners. they aren't even literate in spanish so there is no fucking way they can handle english. street signs? oh fuck me. the last 5 years i've seen a ridiculous uptick in traffic issues, accidents, etc. purely due to idiotic mexicans. it's so fucked.

add that beaner bloat onto every societal system and you can imagine...

american holocaust when?

all you shills and norcal cowards can fuck off to your trees n shietttt.

us bb-b-b-based cali bros are ready to roll heads.

i did exactly what i wanted to and in my area hurricanes and cubans aren't really an issue.

also the mind control in california is a real thing. have done some major deprogramming since coming down here.
SO
DON'T TELL ME WHAT DO

why don't you love CALIFORNIA

Because your part of the state sucks dick and has too many mexicans

The Chinese own a large portion of our real estate. The kicker is they aren't just here to escape the chinese air, a lot of the rich ones that own commercial properties, not just residential, don't even live here most of the time. There will come a day where something will happen, and suddenly people realize more than half of California is owned by the Chinese.

>oregon already

Oregon is far more red than California, as long as you aren't in the 2 or 3 hipster filled cities. Have you ever even traveled West of the Mississippi?

Live in Bay Area.

Everything is nice.

Even the Bay Area has it's niche areas, but yeah, if you have the money to not live in ghetto areas it's probably the best place to live in the country.

>all those numale cars

Where are the trucks? The muscle cars?

>everything
Nope. Only small white sections are the nice. The rest is m*xicans, chinks, poos and niggers. Plus East Bay is full of sand niggers, who are somehow the best of the bunch of browns.

Still you can't run to turners and buy a standard cap mag. And you can't avoid your gas taxes going up 63 cents per gallon by 2020. Not to mention the over inflation of property prices. It's good you can afford it, but the rest of California can't, and it's going to catch up.

Nevada's not that far

You see lots of muscle cars and classics out around the suburbs, trucks too because of all the landscapers and independent contractors. City dwellers are limited to cars with good mileage if they drive at all and don't just uber everywhere.

Where do you think i go for supplies?

>best place to live
kek. i've traveled A LOT. SF is just another overpriced city with decent weather.
nice restaurants on one street, then you see some homeless guy taking a shit a block away.
if you're rich it's nice, but so is anywhere else on earth.
this is why people fucking hate californian's. everything isn't the best just because it sits in your cancerous state.
there are far far better places to live all across the country.

I left a couple years ago, and it's hard to remember having pride in America. I plan to go back though, and hopefully help change things for the better.

California is a rotting shithole
Deep down you know it's true

Currently living in DFW and have the option to move to LA with my family in 6 months or get my own apartment and stay here. Which one is better?

I guess I wasn't clear. I would hate to live in SF, even if I had a big tech salary. I was talking about places in the Bay Area other than SF that aren't ghetto, but are really expensive to live in.

Eh... I guess it's almost like saying that LA isn't that bad if you can afford a beach front mansion in Malibu.