Friendly reminder that this is WHAT happens when you call BLACK man a nigger outside your pathetic little(just like...

Friendly reminder that this is WHAT happens when you call BLACK man a nigger outside your pathetic little(just like wh*Te "penises" lmao) safespace called Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_oxlwd9iM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when you're that much of a roastie in a sexually repressed Muslim country that you can't shut the fuck up about blacks

Niggers > Turkroaches. KYS or go get killed by some communist kurd wearing sandles.

>my wh*Teoid ass is on fire
ax wh*Te dogs ax

When can I filter posts by certain flags

wh*Tes are subhumans

T*rks are subhumans

Sage and report these threads

fucking niggers.

niggers continue to prove us right desu

>fucking nigge-

wh*Tes are subhumans

BAIT

i can't wait for that glorious day where we kill wh*Teoid subhumans and drag their bodies in streets of europe and america with my BLACK brothers.

No one said nigger in that video. Niggers are just generally violent and then other niggers try to justify the violent outbursts of other savages by claiming they were called a nigger.

>being violent is a bad thing according to wh*Teoids
This is why you are gonna get genocided.

Are niggers now resorting to posting this shit every second day? Fuck off Jamal

yeah you did a great job the first time lmao

Silence wh*Te dog or i will fly to your country and rape your mother in front of your fathers corpse with my BLACK Sudanese friends.

shoo shoo poo in loo, you turks have ruined the islamic world too many times already. Bow before your Saudi masters and let the true heirs of Allah guide us to paradise.

until you run into that one scrappy white kid
youtube.com/watch?v=E_oxlwd9iM4