Chloe Ayling

Something fishy going on here....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jI73sAqDsL4
buzzfeed.com/mbvd/model-kidnapped-in-italy-seen-shopping-with-captor?utm_term=.eknzXE4Lb#.tnpepgjq6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who is this fluid druid?

Definitely bullshit. Will she get busted though?

Dumb bimbo would have got away with if it wasn't for those meddling kids.

Staged. Says she will hold a fundraiser event. Fucking false flag as always.

she was kidnapped by gypsies but it's ok because she's open late.

>Model
>Goes to a fake photo shoot
>Tied up
>Injected with so much ketamine she goes into a K hole
>Stripped naked
>Pictures taken of her body
>Kidnapper puts an offer on the dark web to sell her for $300,000
>Handcuffed to a dresser for a week
>Police find her and set her free
>She seems really happy being interviewed, having photos taken of her and wearing revealing clothing mere days after the event as seen in OP's picture

If she put the Italian Police through all this shit for publicity then I hope she is jailed.

now i actually wish the bitch was sold and murdered in some torture dungeon

Need to better regulate the 'go to strangers place you met on craigslist' industry (parents don't let your daughters do this).

Women, have more children, it could save your life.

Guys, do you know how crazy the black market and deep web is? Now you know, what can we do about it?

Oh so becuase she has large tits and is coping seemingly well she can't possibly be believed??

I don't know, user.
She looked pretty happy being interviewed.

Maybe she's still in the after glow from all that ketamine?

Just another fake news fairy tale.

the bigger the tits the taller the tale.

I bet she is an amazing fuck

Why would some Saudi prince have her kidnapped for 300.000 dollar if he could just pay a fraction of that to have her fly over to his country and prostitute herself?
We all know those instagramm "models" are down to do that.

I heard there was pizza involved and so the implausible story is actually true.

That did make me think and also she is negotiating a exclusive with the Mirror..?

I know she is a model, but wow she is coping with this really really well, it's like she is enjoying the attention or somthing,

Did she know how close she came to being a Saudi princes torture toy?

Fucking weird, I dont trust that untermensch she was with, did he escape the camps?

>Guys, do you know how crazy the black market and deep web is? Now you know, what can we do about it?
become whiteknights and save these hoes with betabux

Is she a youtube eceleb?

We are not talking about fucking her, they would eventually kill her and torture her violently, thats apparently what they do.

And lets be honest, we know Muslims do this becuase they have ZERO respect for women, especially white ones who they see as sex toys.

Just fucking NUKE the middle East, fucking Muslims REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now a woman with Chloe's physic would be perfect. I only know two girls that would just possibly be that hot at her proportions. 10/10

That said, I'm skeptical about her story.

Probably

Ketamine creates an amazingly powerful anti-depressant, anti-anxiety afterglow for weeks after use. Look up "ketamine treatments" going to a clinic and getting injected with ketamine every few weeks is a legal and incredibly effective way of fighting depression, anxiety, and PTSD.
That's all that's going on her.
Sure she was a dumbass for falling for the photo shoot, but that guy should have a bullet in his head for what he attempted.

>Something fishy going on here
Thats just her pussy

She has a good body for sure but that face lol

>selfproclaimed 'international model'
This was probably a career ad.

How did she go to bathroom while cuffed inside a dresser?

Lukasz is innocent. He just needed money to pay for his leukemia treatment. He's a good boy.

Free Lukasz Dindoo

hes just another reason why we need to leave the EU have have this sort of untermensch deported.

You need to not lay that irony on so THICC, I could hardly tell if you were being serious.

Either that or just go to /lit/ and ask for some tips on being a better writer.

Now that you forced me to examine her face, I realized that she looks similar to Millie Weaver.

http (break) ://www.marathi.tv/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/millie-weaver-photos.jpg

He was known for his pranks.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jI73sAqDsL4

another bitch to add to my filter

Wrong. Brexit must be canceled. We need more polish qts.

>in b4 she cuts the middle man and sells herself to a saudi

They will use this fake event to try to control the deep web

>INB4 BUZZFEED

buzzfeed.com/mbvd/model-kidnapped-in-italy-seen-shopping-with-captor?utm_term=.eknzXE4Lb#.tnpepgjq6

Literally seen with the dude shopping. She broke down when they confronted her with the evidence too. She is obviously lying

underrated

Literally who?

>Guys, do you know how crazy the black market and deep web is? Now you know, what can we do about it?
Not happening. People putting bids on those sex slave auctions are corporate CEOs, media moguls and EU bureaucrats. Tor will never be banned in western countries.

So...we arent doing the whole noods thing anymore?

>we