Do you a think war with NK will increase or decrease Trump's popularity in the long-run?

Do you a think war with NK will increase or decrease Trump's popularity in the long-run?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rural Retards will love it. Everyone else will hate it, so basically about how it is right now, maybe a little lower.

>shadman

>Rural Retards will love it. Everyone else will hate it, so basically about how it is right now, maybe a little lower.

Basically this.

Well, they have no fear of being nuked like the city-folk do.

If Trump can overthrow the NK government with minimal civilian casualties and return it to the SK government, he'd look like a hero on the world stage. If he fucks it up, he'd have no chance at a second term.

>with minimal civilian casualties

HAHAHAHAH

can it really get much lower?

Trump really is Bush 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

>(((((poll))))
you are an ignorant shit

Depends on where the nukes hit. If California gets nuked and falls into the ocean Trump's approval rating will rise by like 20 percentage points.

pretty high for someone with a 2% chance of being elected.

Oh my god! They might nuke Chicago!

What's the next drawback for voting Trump? Complimentary anime waifus for everyone after starting a renaissance in America for genetic research? All the purse snatchers and chop shop workers in my neighborhood disappearing?

>now watch this drive

Increase this this should of been dealt with 30 years ago.

"War" with north Korea will last 3 days at the most if done correctly. If we were to focus on using our airforce and navy to preemptively strike every known ICBM site in North Korea and shooting any missiles that get launched down as well as taking KJI out, their army would probably surrender/unify with South Korea as soon as fat boy is dead.

I think it will give Americans something bigger to worry about than Trump hurting their feelings.

Certainly not a Bush 2.0 moment, North Korea have the nukes (they have for years), the ICBM's were the final piece in their plans. The next move is China, they either want North Korea to keep up the pressure on the west or they want North Korea to fall so they can take control of it.
Trump can put the pressure on China - that is the only way out of this.

Thats doesn't make any sense. He should have at least 50. None of his base left him and ive seen dems switch to support him So that defies logic. He got half the country and none of his base left him, but apparently he has 33? Yeah no.

If you're talking number of swings. Obama has more. What a pres can;t play golf. Fuck! Obama didn;t do shit and he payed golf a fuck ton more and he sucked at it.

54% of voters voted in the 2016 elections.

An attack on NK would result in the deaths of like 150k citizens of Seoul, at least. The stock market would tumble. There'd be a possibility of a nuclear strike on the rest of SK and Japan.

If the DPRK used nukes, Trump would have to oblige with nuking them back. China's and Russia's responses would be difficult to predict but having millions of DPRK refugees and radiation hazards probably wouldn't do wonders for the US international relations and with it, trade.

Popularity would be a bit academic as Trump would have good cause to put martial law in place.

In the grand scheme of things ppl dying in Asia is of little value to ppl in the west. Yes the liberals will cry, where were they when 60 million died in China under communism?

Cant have millions of DPRK refugees if we nuke them all in retaliation.

Yep. 33 points lower.

>Says the nip who would either be literally vaporized or die slowly in the fallout if shit goes off in NK

Mao and Stalin didn't make the TVs, cellphones, and cars of US citizens.

A pre-emptive strike isn't going to go well for his approval rating unless SK/Japan request military action first.

Of course if NK shoots first then Trump has all the justification he needs.
I don't think Kim is actually dumb enough to fire the first shot though, so it really comes down to SK/Japan.

If Kim decided to do an above ground nuclear test, however, that might be provocative enough that Trump would be justified in pre-emptive action.

depends on the outcomes. history will show

It will be hard to determine with ash for eye sockets.

She will turn religious suddenly.
Make out she is changing her ways.
Seek help from the church to shelter her away.

DAY OF THE FUCKING ROPE FOR THIS SLAG

If NK strikes first, yes. Or is proved conclusively to trying to.

the obvious question - how successful was the operation?
win + successful governance = lincoln tier
win + unsuccessful governance = bush tier
lose = lol, get pitchfork'ed

Indeed that is what it all comes down to with liberals, take away their access to cheap consumer products (a right - lol) & they will cry them selves to their safe space

Depends on what happens exactly unfolds. The media will spin it negatively anyway, but the reality is the first Korean war was never concluded. If everything goes smoothly, then it can be seen as the conclusion to the war, the disposing of a warmongering leader, and the liberation of the north Korean people.

>picture
fucking lol, the absolute state of this world

I would guess Podesta, Hillary will have all the Pizza Gate dirt on him, as she is a higher ranking part of that he has diddly squat on her

>NK
>being anything but WE WILL FUCKING NUKE YOU THIS TIME, AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUUUUUUUCK pls send food :(
same old shit since the nation came to be

Generally speaking presidents are more popular during wartime. I guess war unites the country against a common enemy.

No one with a functional iq is afraid of being nuked.

This is just the next "plz get us another splendid little war" screech 'n' false flag from neocons and no one here buys it.

Did Churchill's popularity increase after WW2? Especially when compared to that effeminate, lying globalist coward Chamberlain?

BEEN WAITING FOR DRUMPF'S 9/11 SINCE HE GOT ELECTED

>no TV
>no cellphones
>no cars
Stop making nuclear war sound like a utopia

>hur dur Rural Retards
>wonder how they lost election
Gee I do wonder as well.

Is it not your bed time shariablue?

came here for this

Increase it ten fold, also Shadman is best man.

Post the REAL Shadman, you fake Jews posting faggot...

There's a lot of retards in America.

33% of people in SF or NYC

Are you to retarded to remember bush or just too young

top kek

((((Shadman))))

>2d
weebs get out and take your pedo drawings with you

Isn't this legit illegal?
Loli/shota drawings themselves are legal or illegal depending on state (something about how states define "obscene" content), but using a live model like this is strictly prohibited at a federal level.
How is this fucker not in jail? He did it to some youtuber's kid too, didn't he?

that picture made my penis retreat into myself and now I have a vagina

thanks OP

It's about the only thing that could save him, if the war went well. It won't. America/Coalition will win but at a horrible civilian cost.
It scares me because he's got his back against the wall. So does Kim.

The t_d niggers on Sup Forums are probably fapping at the idea, because they're fucking imbeciles.

Russia is probably loving the idea of America being at war there, it will give them more freedom to dick eastern europe.

tl;dr? yes very

Nothing wrong with Shadman.

increase, unless he fucks up and west coast gets nuked. So its still win-win.

lol, this is what would a reasonable country not fighting for survival and sovereignty do. By your logic you should win Vietnam in two weeks.

Yes, but the popularity of his party seriously dropped and he did not become new PM.

>shadman

No, not illegal in the US.