DNA thread

Am I white? I don't know what to fucking think anymore.

> Southeast Europe

You're mostly white, you're completely European though. Southeast Europeans may not be "white", but they are considered European. I'll bet you have black hair, don't you?

Blonde growing up, brown now. Always considered myself half Scottish and half Scandinavian. Looks like one grandparent is a bit more mixed.

That's not what I'm worried about. It's the fucking Middle Eastern in me.

Glad to be 0% black or jewish though.

Anyone else have their results?

Best way to know for sure is to look in a mirror and be honest with yourself.

If we're being totally serious, it's not your fault your slutty great-great-great-great-grandmother had desert fever once. I'm pretty sure every burger is mongrelized to some extent

yes
But you have j*w blood
don't have kids

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

B...but it says 0% Jewish.

The main problem... I have a gorgeous lovely red-pilled... Hispanic girlfriend...

Would having kids with her be flushing my pure genes down the toilet?

you do know that all DNA/ancestry services give their DNA data to the feds

not even fucking joking look it up

Mongoloid confirmed

Don't worry - if you look White, Act White, Think White and wants to live with Whites - then you're White

>Am I white?
Obviously yes, have you even looked at the picture you posted?

>That's not what I'm worried about. It's the fucking Middle Eastern in me.

The test isn't going to be accurate to within 1%. You can reasonably dismiss that

Wasn't too surprised, as I have an Austrian and Polish grandparent. Expected a lot more British though.

>It's the fucking Middle Eastern in me.
It says

Am I white enough, or am I just another potato nigger?

>Am I white
yes

Right, boys, I'm having a crisis here. I can deal with being part Lithuanian or Latvian, but for Gods sake, I don't want to be a Turkish rape baby!

Yikes.

DNA tests ARE BULLSHIT!!! I'm definitely WHITE. You all fell for a meme. Totally inaccurate

>I'm definitely WHITE
No

If you can tell she's Hispanic just by looking at her, then yes.

Russian/Eastern European + Caucasus
I'm genetically non-white, apparently.

My only consolation is that I don't have any explicitly Asian genes, apparently. And the genetic make-up of the common stock in those regions was largely intact and unchanged by invaders for the last several thousand years, much like the common Brit is still an Anglo-Saxon, even with all the Normans and Danes invading and ruling them. Basically only the gentry got mixed to any appreciable degree. And my family comes from peasantry as far as anyone can remember.

MyHeritage says I'm a 100% Easter European, so I guess I'll just go with that.

When did Iberia become European? Is this some historical revisionism I'm unaware of

>When did Iberia become European?
After the reconquista ended it was ethnically European.

Passes as white constantly. Very light skinned. Guatemalan.