Post your most convincing argument against gay marriage

Post your most convincing argument against gay marriage.
The only way we're going to win is by convincing the normies so nothing about (((them)))

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/xzRhm
edwardfeser.blogspot.com.au/2010/08/some-thoughts-on-prop-8-decision.html?m=1
gaystarnews.com/article/romania-government-votes-change-definition-family-order-ban-sex-marriage/#gs.k1pz_04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nothing about (((them)))

It shouldn't be legal because it's just too hot. The feeling of pushing your helmet into another man's anus is like heroin. It feels too good.

You're not going to argue normies out of a completely emotional stance.

Co-opting "marriage" in a traditional sense angers religious groups and ultimately just makes people more homophobic. Just let gays have civil unions without outright calling it "marriage" in order to minimize conflict.

>so user you're voting yes for gay marriage right?
>uh no
>wtf why not you bigot?
>well let me tell you about the jews

Something can probably be found here.

archive.fo/xzRhm

Stop talking about minority politics. The gays will litteraly fuck themselves to death **what is aids**

/thread

but until my two dads can tie the knot i'll be a bastard

A bullet to the skull.

35% of homosexual men will have some incontinence.

Also, leakage may occur and men will have to wear something akin to menstrul pads for their butts.

Literally nothing wrong or right about Gay marriage from a materialistic standpoint, as long as the legislation doesn't force any person or group into participating in them. And since a materialistc approach is the only way to convince "normies", you've already lost.

Gay adoption and allowing gays to have children is another matter entirely. in the US homosexuals make up about 3% of the population and are 40% of the total number of pedophiles. Allowing gays to adopt is like playing Russian roulette with a child's health a wellbeing compared to non-gays.

And then there's data regarding lack of fathers (such as allowing lesbians to have boy children) and other matters (pic related).

Because gayness is temptation and temptation is hedonism. The temptation of male to male sex is the strongest temptation so to resist it is to show true strengtg

its gay

This.
But also go further and convert all marriages to civil unions, leaving marriage as an essentially meaningless ceremony, only relevant to the religious.
This fixes the issue for everyone because religious organizations could choose who to marry with no risk of being sued.

there isn't one

How about turning marriage back into a solely religious ceremony? There is literally no reason for the government to be involved at all.

Hot af. And true too. Never gets boring. Restricts when you dont want it to. Restricts even more when you do

>/threads on post

>he doesn't want muh genesis 9:14

Other peoples suffering is not a good guide for policy. Let the faggots cry themselves to death

Marriage is a religious institution designed to provide the stability and legitimacy required to raise healthy children. Gay marriage doesn't make sense because there are no butt babies.

Gay marriage isn't about marriage, they could have had everything they wanted with civil unions. It's fags flexing their political muscle, a power move, they ruin traditional institutions just because they can. The slippery slope is real, now it's trannies and kids, they will never be happy and stop making new demands until normies tell them to fuck off.

Don't argue against it. Argue it doesn't do enough - that someone will always be left out.

Argue for the removal of all government sanctioned marriage - nobody can counter - ever.

I've been in a room with 70-90% faggots who were pissed when I started speaking, but by the end were silent, because they knew they were beaten, and I'd taken both the logical and emotional high ground away from them.

Here is a recent kike-book post I made to the same effect:

"Holy god am I sick of hearing about gay marriage in Australia.

Everyone throwing tantrums over it all over the place, the government should respond accordingly, if they can't play nice then nobody gets to play at all - remove all government sanctioned marriage altogether, for good.

Then everyone is equal and they can all shut the hell up about it.

You Christian and want a regular heterosexual marriage? Get it recognised by your church

You multi-gendered other-kin and want to marry a Dyson Hand-Held vacuum cleaner? Get your psychiatrist to recognise your marriage.

Get your mum to recognise it, who gives a crap - just stop trying to force your shit on everyone else who doesn't want it, that's the god-damn definition of tyranny."

Thanks m8, I lost this one ages ago. Toxoplasma is some scary shit.

w8 what other guide for policy is there?

Mr Hankey over here. Surrogacies. New eggs we're making. All the bigger diseases are gone now. I know some with kids apparently they're all breeding now. More than us. The kids seem to be normal or enjoy it like any other famiglia

i can basically taste the grease behind this post

Can third this. However let us remember that the only purpose of the institution of marriage since it's foundation with all of society has been to reproduce. We must end homosexual propaganda in the mainstream and let those destined for it find it in between-the-lines writing.

They're both so kyoot :3

T.R.U.V.A.D.A.. Literally prevents and kills the aids, dead. How come no gays get limp wearing condoms but you do? Is that why you never wear em? Oh well. Truvada doesn't work on women

Tax reasons

Stop crying

Marriage is a religious institution, and governments cannot dictate religious doctrine.

That isn't a reason. It's just an arbitrary benefit that exists right now. Everyone or no one could have it just as easily.

Wrong. Relationships between two men are not secret but sacred. And ought to be protected from any on-looking by the mass. Keep it secret. Keep it safe.

No argument against it or age consent for that matter.

That's a good one, thanks

this

Read this blog post: edwardfeser.blogspot.com.au/2010/08/some-thoughts-on-prop-8-decision.html?m=1

Fags will raise weak, confused adopted faggots that will end up becoming massive fuck ups. Hippy boomers tried non-traditional parenting methods before you, it almost always turned into disaster. Please, be a degenerate all you want but let the breeders handle the family thing.

marriage is a civil institution in australia. religious views are irrelevant

Lots of rage my dude.

I am pro gay marriage so i can sell my citizenship to male foreigners as well now. Men generally have more money so it's going to increase the profit i make.
Australian citizenship going to $100,000AUD. Get your citizenship's!
Also i can just fake marry my friend for tax cuts.

Literally no one thinks of homos when it comes to tax season you nit. Get over it.

Tax breaks for married couple were supposed to help them make kids. They serve no other practical or moral purpose.

I have to admit, the one time I was actually challenged to come up with arguments I had a rather tough time. I ultimately pulled statistics out of my ass and told the guy that if fags are allowed to marry (even just legally) they are also allowed to adopt kids and that a significant enough percentage of them are pedos. It worked well enough.

gaystarnews.com/article/romania-government-votes-change-definition-family-order-ban-sex-marriage/#gs.k1pz_04

Proud of my country

But that's, just like, your opinion, man

Women are property. Men are not. Therefore a man can only marry a woman. QED.

Two fathers, dare I say, are an advantage. Depend on the couple involved I suppose.

We have seen the outcome the other user has spoke about for 50 years they're called liberals.

Nice, but would be better if you built them up. Give them a standard idiot. You're not xlever, you're gone to waste.

religion is the best anti-gay argument for normies

It's cultural appropriation.

Marriage is a word describing a religious ceremony.

We don't call eating pizza shapes 'having communion'

We don't call having a bath 'a baptism'

Each of these religious ceremonies has specific rules in their culture.

LGB communities can already get civil unions, that give them all of the rights of a married couple, protected by anti discrimination laws.

The only reason (((they))) want to push LGB 'marriages' is to undermine the rights of Christians to have their own unique culture.

Gay people can adopt like in pic related

Tl:Dr?

It's cultural appropriation.

It's easy to confuse SJW bitches using this arguement.

think about the children

Because the law treats men and women differently, it is important to fully examine whether or not same-sex marriage will create new loopholes thanks to pre-existing legislation that gives special rights to married couples.

Based Tones was onto a winner today. Fag marriage has become a proxy war for the progressive agenda, political correctness and the rest. The more normies realise this, the more will shift to a NO vote

This one works every time. Especially when I combine it with polygamy and explain how many tax loopholes it opens up.

What is 'gay marriage'? are we talking about a union between to people that; co-habitat, share income, are each others guardians in case of medical emergencies and widower in case of death? cause if we are just talking legal paper work then nothing is wrong.

On the other hand if you are talking about the type of ceremonial marriage which involves religious and cultural symbols then no. I don't think 2 men should wear wedding bands. it undermines the cultural and historical significance. I also don't think adolescent graduation should be a thing like "graduation kindergarten" you can celebrate but calling it graduation with caps and gowns undermines and parodies the real ones.

Even openly gay societies were touchy on the subject you can skim through ancient roman articles and see that gay marriage happened but was looked down upon because it was not a reproductive union thus not helpful. You could argue that having kids is not important and not part of marriage but then the counter could be the tax deductions can be removed. such dedications act as incentive to have families.

It doesn't matter how many philosophy classes you make college students take society runs on structured rules. some are simple like 'don't grab other people' or 'mimickery is frowned upon' some rules nor longer have value but others help keep a smooth and growing society. I don't see how traditional style gay marriage helps society as a whole

tl;dr gay marriage can be nothing more then a parody, civil unions are fine

webm related is what happens if we legalise gay marriage

Who cares? Western "christianity" is a joke, whether it's in north america, europe or australia. Yes, they will "marry" gays and also openly support many other things that are against what western (catholic, protestant) religion is meant to be. This is because westerners are obsessed with placating any little minority they can think of.

What's the purpose of sex?
>Because it's fun
What's the purpose of enjoyment?
>I dunno, outside of following doctrine, feels nice to sleep, eat well and be in relationships with strong handsome men/busty women, so it would update seem the purpose of satisfaction is internal reward for fulfilling biological needs...?
. . .

>On the other hand if you are talking about the type of ceremonial marriage which involves religious and cultural symbols then no. I don't think 2 men should wear wedding bands. it undermines the cultural and historical significance

This shitty argument is why i'm voting yes

im also voting yes, and i hope polygamous marriage becomes legal too :^)

Heterosexuals actually have sex.
Homosexuals can't.

I'll say this. What different does it make? Marriage has been going downhill ever since King Henry VIII begged the Pope to divorce his wife of 20 years, just to get some 20 year old mushu another half a dozen times, starting up his own church because he broke the sacrament of marriage.
De facto couples have equal standing legally as do married couples.
Marriage is going extinct as it is.
Wait until they pass marriage and the gays driving the public insane with pride parades and 24 hour rolling coverage in the media and they will realise the error of their ways. Society will collapse under the weight of its own success and 'progress' soon enough. Then we can start anew.

It's a very valid argument, gay marriage is a joke on traditional institutions that dilutes its meaning and power as a symbol/norm. What next, marrying your pet?

I will tolerate it, but I'm not going to support it.

Also, if they get this, they will fight for more new laws to be passed they don't need.

The fact that marriage in general is retarded

Hell is for ever!

>Society will collapse under the weight of its own success and 'progress' soon enough. Then we can start anew.
And who will be starting it? Cloppers? Trannies? Inbred trash after a couple of generations of single mothers having kids from different dads in the same community?

There are still normal people out there user

We will be ther when there is no hope.
There is no escaping the day of the rope.

Homosexuality goes against the very nature of the proliferation of life. It is 'bad' at a very fundamental and universal level. If everyone became homosexual at the same time, we would no longer be a viable species. What other ideology can lead to the extinction of the entire human race in just a few generations? TLDR; It's super bad.

Do faggots even realize what marriage is?
Marriage is a contract between man and a woman to make and raise children.

Marriage was almost never about love(even tho it is recomended), you can love who ever you like and don't need marriage for it...
I don't know at what point did people think marriage is about "love".
It's even more hypocritical when considering how faggots demand to have christian marrige, when christianity explicitly prohibits homosexuality and in bible it even sais christian marrige is about MAN AND WOMAN.
It defeats the purpose of marriage to satisfy your own selfish attention.
It's the same shit like demanding private owners to bake cakes for fags...

Faggots can join couple civil union but why the fuck marrige? unless they want to adopt nigger children and rise them?
You fags are slowly destroying yourself with all the authoritarian demanding shit and then acting like a complete degenerate like far-conservatives say you are.

Also don't forget: we will become even bigger targets for ISISand muzzle inspired terror attacks. Aussies are so complacent though, this argument would probably go over most of their heads.

This country is a feeding trough, the only way to win is to not play. Emigrate

Marriage has nothing to do with raising kids. That's why there's a whole body of law that deals with child custody, child welfare etc. Marriage law doesn't touch on reproduction, paternity/maternity, children in any way.

And contract law, as a matter of constitutional rights, Founder's debate (Federalist papers), western common law and judicial precedent holds equality between consenting parties as a paramount and foundational matter.

TL;DR: you're stupid and don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Literally hedonism

I thought it would piss them off. Which is, Idk, good or bad.

What?

its being pushed on the radio and TV 24/7. every news updates on the radio. marriage is a concept based on the bible. bible dont like gays

How sad empty deluded and delusional is your life? Try and go outside one day this week. Get some sun on your skin basement boy

Why do people give a shit either way?

Why do homos want to participate in a ceremony based on retarded fairytales? Civil ceremony for legal reasons, sure. But if you need religion to validate your love then that's pretty gay.

Why do moralists give a shit what two strangers do to or how they feel about eachother? How is it possibly affecting them or their community? Why are they so precious that they get triggered by something that's literally none of their business.

Meanwhile, there's rampant corporatism, media conglomerates, environmental destruction, wahhabism etc genuinely fucking shit up for everybody.

It's strange how people rarely get worked up about the important stuff but when it comes to genuinely inconsequential shit pertaining to fags and fairytales, people lose their minds. It's as if this divisiveness conveniences certain groups...

>Why do moralists give a shit what two strangers do to or how they feel about eachother?
Because I don't want my kids being molested by pedorasts and being told that I'm a bigot for not accepting them

A paedophile is a paedophile and a homosexual is a homosexual. They are distinct traits.

>They are distinct traits.
but not mutually exclusive.

ofcouese it is a leaf...
only goal of marriage is to raise kids you spoiled bitch,you are part of the problem.

Nor are heterosexuality and paedophilia.

Cheese and whiskers. The mental gymnastics you have to go through to try to understand this post instead of admitting the obvious. Marriage has a lot to do with children, compadre.

It's a tax scam. Marriage is for procreational purposes (i.e. making children and raising them). For this purpose, the state gives you a tax respite if you register (marry legally).
Faggots don't reproduce, so they don't need the financial benefits of marriage.

Adoption bro

Show ur boipucci degenerate you are my slave you exist only to satisfy me u faggot

Ur dumb