The Understanding of Why Mexico is Fucked Up

Is it me or does Mexico's ridiculous murder rate have something to do with the fact that Aztec and Mayan society and culture was already heavily primitive before European encounter? I hate asking "what if" but what if European invasion halted their evolution and that's why Mexico is fucked up and not developed in proper ways?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ybvb7oy_WV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think it is too Fucking hot down there the people can't think clearly

It isn't white people's fault that all the other races are fucked up. Get a grip on reality.

Good thinking.

They'd still be cannibal jungle monkeys to this day without colonization

Same with the middle East.

If anything raping the shit out of them and forcing them to convert to Catholicism improved their IQ and subsequent society.

Aztec might have been the shittiest civilization ever - even Islam would have been an improvement.

Post the sauce to the pic

It's actually the shitload of corruption in their governments down there since it always is once white people leave or are taken out the greed of power and money takes the government or in Mexico's thing now it's greedy gov with cartels trying to take over. So it's something to do with whoever becomes in charge after whitey is gone, either the people just fuck up putting in someone or their country is being used by another as a puppet/drug trade.

The Aztec/Mayans discovered most of the mathematics we teach in modern schools though. They've also had great astrophysicists who've created the 3 life cycles of earth and THE calendar

You're fucking stupid the murder rate here it's so high because of the vacuum left by the down fall off the previous cartel. The government is corrupt as fuck and the ones that aren't in the cartels pocket are being murdered left and right

Mexico has problems with the drug cartels and the organized crime that have so much control and influence in Mexican society. It caused more corruption. Other than that it's a decent place.

Are you legit retarded or trolling?

>THE calendar
Evidence indicates that the first calendar was created by the Stone Age people in Britain about 10,000 years ago. The earliest known calendar was a lunar calendar, which tracked the cycles of the moon.

Fuckin' idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=Ybvb7oy_WV0

I called out your bull shit in regard of creating the calendar to create something it has to be unique and first of its kind. Create-bring (something) into existence, this video you give is broken information and speculations based on a small amount of information after the spaniards destroyed the mayan's progress, nothing relevant of a calendar created almost 10,000 years ago.

Because it's full of Mexicans.

Who are the people addicted to all these drugs? That's right, Americans. The CIA has its paws in Mexican affairs as well- the CIA is in Afghanistan for the poppy fields- they are in Mexico too.

Mexico would still be violent and shitty if the US weren't so hungry for drugs- but not as violent.

No. Don't outhink yourself. Fucking faux intellectuals. It's the drug trade.

It has to do with the government corruption, is basically communism dressed as democracy. People are literally killing each other to survive.

nah the ridiculous murder rate is because they have FUCKHUGE cartels doing whatevery they want armed to the fucking teeth.
At this point the only solution is a full blown war (which is kinda what they have going on with the police right now, do you think is normal that the police is firing full auto from helicopters in the middle of the city?, but they need the civilian support)

Just like Florida

I always believed this that once whites left a country that curuption would rampant. Yet that's not the case, such as Russia. In that country everyone is getting fucked by Putin and are heavily under his propaganda. He has become very rich at the expense of his people.