North Korea nuclear ready

So how fucked are we? Will NK kill us?

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We all already died on November 8 and this is a moment's flash before heaven. Aka the plot to Loat

I am legit worried

NK is more prepared than the US, US population is mind fucked by groups and most of them hate their president and they don't have real patriotism like the NK, Kim will take advance of this.

Stop being retarded you stupid fucking faggot
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Hey MAGASHITS: when Korea draft starts, don't worry, I ll watch your wife until you are back.
Hmm maybe not. I ll watch the dog. Godspeed.

Right now is the perfect time to take over america because in USA they all hate each other.

Russia and china are just waiting for the right time.

>"they don't have real patriotism"
>comes from a place nobody actually believes in nationalism
>EU flag

>Anonymous
nothing will happend

>be you
>be absolute fucking retard

The Draft should start with everyone who voted for Trump and their kids. Fuck you morons.

No nigger.

If we've had an entire cold war's worth of SAM systems built up for deterring tens of thousands of quality Russian nuclear missiles, some backwater POS rocket Norks have never tested isn't going to reach the US.

I'm more worried about the havoc they'll unleash on their home peninsula and on Japan. Unlike the US they could probably actually reach Japan and fuck shit up, and they could nuke Seoul with artillery from the DMZ which can't be intercepted.

Doesn't take people liking Trump to be prepared for nuclear warfare

>unironically supporting hillary, the person who promised war against russia
>a country with an actual nuclear arsenal, unlike NK
I had a fun idea for a game. I'd call it "Fully Automated Luxury Thief Hanging," and it would work like this. The first two Leftists to volunteer to hang their comrades would be allowed to live. They would be freed, and permitted to undertake the actual exercise (under our supervision) of hanging all of their friends. We would watch them haul their blubbering fellows up on ropes, while the rest of us drink and laugh at the spectacle. The first time any of them drops the rope by accident or shows any mercy, we shoot them both, and another two may volunteer for the position. Afterwards we let whichever two survive (if any) fight to the death with hammers to see who gets to live.
Tell me you wouldn't watch this.

America is already dead. Its a dead carcass that people attempt to bring back

Guys in tally fucking scared. I'm not ready for this. I don't wanna die

Bring it. Fuck the fat gook, and fuck kpop. South koreans and nippons had chance to shut the fatass up and failed.

>nk attacks guam
>we attack nk
>nk nukes america
>we nuke nk
>russia/china find some reason to join in and take over america
>western empire is over

thanks a lot trump, fucking idiot.

Nah but South Korea and Japan should be really worried. NK probably could destroy both

I already served and will vote for Trump's second term. Whiny little shits like you should be drafted, maybe you'll grow some hair on your nuts then.

i pay for for front row seats to watch this spectacle!
Seeing lefties getting killed is a treat in itself

ironically this is likely to happen... remember that Russia and China both created and finance NK

Anyone else considering moving to South America and be completely out of NK's range and out of mind from 1st-World politics and habbenings. Just build a comfy mudhut in the jungle

Du_bs and nuclear strikes in 2 weeks.

I would gladly re-enlist to kill some Norks under the God-Emperor and St. Mattis of Quantico. Unfortunately for you, sweetie, the draft works by age. See you on the front lines!

Hopefully

southern cali gone. newyork gone. midwest gone. kinda makes a diagonal line of carpet bombed craters with nuked

the one in the midwest will be debated for generations since nobody ever fills it in and its the size of texas. was it 1 nuke or 50? nk claims it was a special nuke developed with japs who immigrated to nk after america was caught conducting raids on the northern most island dressed up as russians and getting shot by japs... in the late 70s early80s

Russia is western culture. They're more western than anyone else (degeneracy)

Awesome. Morons like you keep fighting and dieing for billionares. Please send your kids to die in con man trumps war to divert attention from his Russian treason. I'm sure you'll feel great about yourself while he takes your healthcare away. Your such a great slave!

Goddammit, France.

largest Air Force in the world: USAF
second largest Air Force in the world: US Navy.

>tfw out of NK's missile reach
Have fun, Americlaps. Ahmed and I will be watching from the sidelines.

I hope NK nukes silicon valley and then Trump retaliates and converts NK into a Fallout LARP zone.

babylon has fallen has fallen

>war in middle east lost support
>president losing support
>America focusing on internal conflict

>suddenly north korea has long range missiles
>next month theyve made ICBMs
>now they're close to nuclear warheads for ICBMs
>and finally they're threatening the US
>not anywhere meaningful in the US, just Guam, so Americans wont particularly care nor will many die
This is a fucking joke and I feel bad for any brainwashed American who thinks this is legitimate. NK is an American vassal state and a patsy for when USA needs to project its problems away from home.

Why would Kim jong un do this when he will surely be annihilated? And not just him, but all of NK. He will lose absolutely everything and be left with nothing, why would anyone do that? Theres nowhere on the planet he can hide from western intelligence services. Why would a man sign away all his power and wealth in return for certain death? Unless he has a way out and he knows it?

This is all just such bullshit, and I genuinely believe that you are a sub 100 IQ ledditor if you have no questions or qualms over it

papa trump will show him to his place

Please do so moron. The more of you idiots that die so trump can enrich him and his family the better. I'm sure he'll pretend to care about your service at your funeral. Should make the other Magashits all fuzzy wuzzy inside.

This

Who are NK's allies

no

the US commits to not using nuclear weapons unless it's in direct retaliation to another nuclear strike

NK will never ever nuke anyone because it's the only war scenario they stand no chance of winning

I wanted to die in RAHOWA on the border of Cascadia among my white brothers and sisters, not alone in California.

People can't be this retarded. Right? Right?!

Unless the nuke wipes out all of america and then the retaliation is a thing of the past.

Yeah, really worried about South Korea and Japan. If anything were to happen these guys need to be protected at all costs. We need to cool the jets, and allow NK to continue posturing, monitoring continuously and be ready for any kind of strike. We need to be in contact with China as well, even though they are obviously playing their games as well.

This is all bad for Trump, and he has the media to contend with, who are literally as we speak disrespecting him internationally.

Fuck I got pissed with republicans insulted Obama during this kind of shit, because it was insulting the presidency. I have always loathed Obama, and loved when people destroyed his bullshit, but still at these times the MSM is being unAmerican.

Did you get molested by your rich Uncle Chester? You can tell us, user.

remember when the media was all telling us how Iraq had WMD's and we need to invade because his WMD's! fuck the military industrial complex.

Officially, only China.

NK would be a fucking idiot to laugh a nuclear strike at the US. At best it'll reach maybe Los Angeles. Maybe. Even then NK would be a huge fucking target from the whole world

They gotta do something with all the tax money user

There have always been a couple people that dumb in Sup Forums. It can be kind of cute how they're consistently and perpetually wrong about everything but never wonder why. Living examples of Dunning-Kruger effect.

LA, San Fagsisco, Seattle, and Portland are the major targets that I can think of. In other words: Nothing of value would be lost.

North Korea is not a threat to the United States. It is a threat to Japan and South Korea.
The United States has been preparing for decades to defend against nuclear assault from Russia, who has literally thousands of nuclear arms. A single shitty 1960s era ICBM is not a real threat to the United States (or even Guam). Our missile defense systems are too advanced.

The real shitty threat here is that firing a nuclear warhead off at all is a open act of war and we would have to decapitate the North Korean government, and in that time period South Korea could get shelled to fuck by north korean artillery.

We would also be put in a positions where we would have to actually deal with North Korea and the giant humanitarian and economic disaster that it is. We would have to work with China and SK to build up a replacement government or divy the land up somehow. Just imagining US/SK/CH trying to agree on what to do with the country is a shitshow headache.

No your god emperor trump did all the child molesting and trafficking. Cant wait till the FBI comes knocking. You'll propably whine about the deep state and muh Obama when the videos come out too.

>the plot of Loat
is that some kind of Mormon show?

What if the chinks hit Pearl Harbor again? We did a lot last time.

Other way around, if you're going by number of aircraft.

Stop being a little pussy, they won't do shit, just like the dirty fucking Europeans

So it's not the fact that NK is hard to beat but the time and cost of actually going through it?

That's a funny way of saying "Bill and Hillary Clinton"

Like always nothing will happen, just more threats coming from the fatman

Not before mudslimes kill you :(

pffft they must have like 4 icbm's that could reach the U.S. in stock at most, these are very expensive

2 will probably blow up in reentry because they have barely tested these, was it 2 failures for 1 success these past couple years? yeah, bad odds

say you manage to take down another 1 somehow, nork's best case scenario is a single nuke the size of hiroshima blowing up within ~50km range of manhattan

they are not doing shit, but it's still a good diplomatic weapon

I know you are but what am I

I swear to god, Russia is egging on NK to try and give Trump ANY way to gain public support.

Enjoy your parasites, diseases, tribal people, and drug cartels.

>cost

Id be more worried about Guam.

thx

>not wanting to die in 2017
Who the fuck do you think you are?

>Yeah, really worried about South Korea and Japan
???????

I joke about death because im kool and edgy. Look ma im a faggot

The plan has been all along for the DPRK to try and Nuke the US

>DPRK Launches nuke
>US THAAD System shoots it down
>US BTFO DPRK in a matter of seconds
>Rest of the world knows US is justified since DPRK tried to attack first
>Everyone moves on like nothing ever happened

The US wants a live test of its capabilities, the worst thing that would happen is San Fran gets nuked.
>implying anything of value would be lost

>going to war is free

Lets all asume Kim goes insane and pushes the red button, there is no way in hell he's targeting all the way to Guam considering the lastest constant attempts and shitty tech to travel a hood chunk of the pacific, should NK actually launch a nuke at anyone it would probably hit SK or Japan and thus cause a major shitstorm of epic proportions with NK being turned into glass by the several nuclear submarines waiting around, the aftermath can easily escalate to fullblown WW3 though

>I don't wanna die a virgin

fixed

>Implying they won't launch a bunch of dummy missiles along with the real ones to throw THAAD off

That's because you are a Magashits moron.

NK as an American vassal state? Can I get a quick rundown?

Bullshit.

thanks for the videos
>the likes of which the world has never seen before
eh, that's all that's "copied" and really with Trump everything is "tremendous" and "nevah been dun befo" so it's hardly enough to call it being copied.

his body language and definite intent to say fire and fury twice is a message that he doesn't intend to fuck around

we are now in the deciding hours
we're either going to see WW3 start up very soon to ensure NK can't hit us or nothing will happen and then nothing will ever happen, because it'll mean we think that basically we've reached mutually assured destruction level with the Norks, they were allowed to get to the point where hitting them is too costly for US directly, not just the cost of damage to SK (which was their aim all along)

Japan should be scared

north korea IS hard to beat AND it'll be hell building it up back again

go take a look at how close Seoul is from the DMZ, how many troops you have stationed there and how many are in the north korean infantry

now consider what they could do in the peninsula within the ~3-6 month period it would take for you to organize a full scale infantry invasion without previous notice

now open google maps and look at the type of terrain in the north of their country and imagine the combat situation of vietnam + afghanistan

now with them beat, consider the diplomatic hell that it will be to ammend the war crimes, the geopolitical strategic struggle between all the different nations (china wants a buffer zone, usa wants a subservient ally, japan wants stability but not a strong unified korea, korea would want reunification without too much foreign intervention) and the biggest humanitarian crisis of the 21st century so far

thx for contributing

I have never saw more pussies in my entire life. Guess what? You're not immortal. You're going to die some day, probably from prostate cancer. It's going to eat you alive and you'll wither to nothing and be in horrible pain. Being instantly vaporized won't hurt. If you're real lucky you'll be asleep and never know what hit you. Have some respect for yourselves. Act like men.

I think NK's nuclear program if you can call it that, is more of a dick waving thing than an actual act of war. They cannot be so stupid as to think there won't be retaliation that would literally wipe them off the map if they shot off a nuke.

You realize that victims have already come forward right? No of course not you propably suck Hannitys cock ever night while he indoctrinates you.

>be america
>leader of the free world
>elect a clown
>get nuked by norks

Well ... it was nice knowing you guys.

this guy knows what he's talking about

Norks have a fuckton of missiles, if they do launch, they'll launch everything they've got and at that point, accounting for the failure rate of missile defense, you're pretty much guaranteed a couple of nuclear hits, which is all they need to make it a loss for everyone

>we think that basically we've reached mutually assured destruction level with the Norks, they were allowed to get to the point

Thanks Obama.

Think of all those virgin waifus.... sad!

underrated due to deviation from hivemind narrative

Nothing heroic about dieing for a cowardly con man liar like trump. You go die for him stupid little magashit.

And every single one of those claims have been proven false. Perhaps you should get your news from a source other than Salon and Huffington Post.

>REAL MEN MAN UP AND GO TO WAR AND GET NUKED AND WE'RE PROUD
>YOU SHOULD BE GLAD YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO GET NUKED XD GET FUCKED

very epic posts by trump supporters.

No, that won't happen. Fuck that.

kim, please get southern california. please.

Can I bring hand lotion?

Mainland America? Not fucked

Hawaii? Probably not fucked since we have a ton of "fuck you pearl habor" stuff their to detect anything and shoot it down

Japan/SK/Guam/China? Very fucked, and will become the martyr to which the world will destroy NK