I respect him more than I respect my own father. Is this normal?

I respect him more than I respect my own father. Is this normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1AHN-0F1ko
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fash are in desperate need of father figures. Why? That story is up to the faggot himself. Either way, he wouldn't be fash without daddy issues.

It is normal to be worship such a powerful male figure who stood for whats right.

I respect him more than any man how has ever lived except Jesus Christ.

Yes. I hate my parents because they are degenerates and I am the evolution, there are many people I respect more than my scumbag parents

That says more about your (obviously poor) relation with your father than anything else. Fix it

I don't know about him, but I'd rather die than speak to my parents

Nothing wrong with it, unless your father is Mussolini.

Also just think Hitler was a NOBODY. He lived on the streets and in mens shelters selling paintings to tourists. He was a just grunt in WW1. He cleaned up after rich people when they viseted the thearter.
He went from NOTHING to 'Conqurer of Europe'.
Do you know how often a man lives such a life on this earth? You have to go back to Ceaser, Alexander the Great or Attila.
But this happened in OUR TIME! JUST 70 years ago such a great man lived, he was really ALIVE. Can you even imagine it?

Quite a few photos of Hitler have him posing with small children and incredible he seems to have a real repour with them (They seem to just adore him).
Look at the photos. it's fucking genuine, not like the 'kiss the baby for the photo op' politician of today. Hitler genuinely liked kids.
There is a film of a little girl 'curtsying' for him and it's just adorable! He lowers himself to her level and is just in awe of her little display. It's so innocent and beautiful.

Yes.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

I swear, look at the faces of the children; they don't lie.

It's normal to be a cucked little bitch in the presence of authority figures. It's practically a prerequisite to being a republican.

Only difference between my dad and hitler is my dad wouldn't have lost!

Yeah reading Goebells by David Irving really shows what a struggle they had too. They were truly hated to begin with, NSDAP party had to fight against the police, the media and their own people. Somehow they gained power and almost created a new world order. It goes to show what a determined minority of people can do. They faced odds that were just as unlikely as ours. We have different obstacles but the same battle continues more or less.

SWAG ALERT

But your dad can beat mine? I dont think fag, he knows boxing and shit. He also got a rifle.

Kys ancap faggot.

This one almost makes me cry. He is so beautiful with her.

Don't be a cuckold, OP.

damn that looks deep....he is thinking of the future of the german people

I wasn't alive at the time, but I still feel as though I've failed him.

...If he saw me now wallowing in modern apathy, he'd be so disappointed.

He was successful, until he overextended too much and broke the Non agression pact with the USSR at the wrong time, also should've picked the Chinese over the Japs. Plus he didn't have kids, because he devoted himself to his goals so much, so if I didn't like my parents, was ambitious , and political, I too would respect him

He was a failure in the end, you should not respect him.
He did do some great things for Germany, but then ruined it all by loosing the war.

I call the look on his face here the:
'You firebombed german children in their beds so you could live in a degenerate multiracial consumerist shithole'.

Look, I'm a low iq American spic and even I know the AH was a great man. Just read his book and you will realize he was right.

What I find astonishing is the low iq whites that continue to worship nigger culture. Fuckn wake the fuck up you idiots!

No, you're trying too hard to fit in

You should respect Jews, they beat him without trying. Hitler had no chance, it's easy to cheer lead a country with nationalism, but winning a world war is absurd with his ideology. Jews got it right from the beginning, they are few and they are resilient winners forever. No I'm not a Jew, it's just the obvious facts.

He was not a failure. Your life isn't even a spec of dust on his boot. Your pitiful insult isn't even worth the worthless digital font they are typed in.

Jew win because other people sell out.

Now Listen here you fucking faggot Atleast he stood up to the jewish bullies when he had the chance unlike none of you faggot assholes. That is why the kikes control everything because whites are a cucked race and NEVER have we ever stood up for ourselves. If you don't have the fanaticism to stand up for what you believe in no matter the consequences then you truly believe in nothing and will be dominated by those who do. and the left in all their ignorant sheep like state has that fanatism they truly believe all the marxist horseshit they spout and they want you dead. So what's it gonna be faggot you gonna stand up for hitler or are you gonna shitpost on Sup Forums like a lonely anonymous neet. until the left send you to gulag.

>than I respect my own father
Yes your father is nothing.

>He was not a failure.
He lost the fucking war and now my country is going to shit.

I don't think you understood what I said.

Any white man that enjoys/promotes jew/nigger culture is a pos.

He is also the only one I know of, who came to power without any inheritance, claim or education. He was just born to do it and worked himself up out of the ashes. You have to respect that.

You have to learn from his mistakes though. He was too caught up in his ideology and should have just let his generals handle the war and should have been content with just mobilizing the masses. He had no education for warfare, but his generals were groomed for it and expierienced since childhood.

Also he went too far with his love for germany and was just too extreme. Maybe it was neccesary for that time to come even into power, but ironically that is what cost him everything in the end too.

He just loved germans and to see grow up the future of germans. Birth rates were low before him, but skyrocketed when he came into power. At that time families in my village hat 10 children in general.

At least he fucking tried. True freedom is won by those who are willing to die for what they believe in america was not founded by no pussy faggots that just accepted the way things are. Modern society has breed a population of weak willed faggots that'll gladly accept being a slave.

>American mongrel

No wonder.

lol, you going to jail Kraut for promoting AH. You people need to get your shit together before the jews have you praying to meccas, lol

The greatest orator that ever was or will be

youtube.com/watch?v=O1AHN-0F1ko

>At least he fucking tried.
Obviously yes, he tried and failed. I do not blame the attempt, I blame the outcome.

Yes, I agree. The traits that were so beneficial in the beginning became so self-sabotaging in the end.

>Atleast he stood up to the jewish bullies when he had the chance unlike none of you faggot assholes

He didn't. Otherwise he wouldn't attack USSR, like a good goy, for anglo and american (((interests))).

> That is why the kikes control everything because whites are a cucked race

Nah, because you faggots are the best shabbos-goyim the kike can dream of. Also, because you cunts remember about "white race" only when you need cannon fodder drawn from "savages" and "white niggers".

>and they want you dead

WE DINDU NUFFIN EVERYONE HATES S BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS.

Fucking nigger.

>gonna stand up for hitler

I don't stand up for pathetic losers who can't even be responsible for their own failures.

you just love who you think he was
it's delusional, but common

stop worshipping niggers/jews you cucks

I get why Germans would appreciate hitler... I mean he took over Europe for about the same amount of time as Napoleon.

But I have no idea why any Americans would lionize this man. We have our own heroes and legends. Fuck Europe

That being said I absolutely love the natsoc aesthetic

This, Jesus stood up to the jews, Hitler stood up to them, so should you

respecting someone else more than your father is normal

respecting hitler more than you father shows that you are a faggot

>broke the Non agression pact with the USSR at the wrong time

Mate the russians were at our borders and planning to invade us. It was a ptevwntive strike against them, because they would have broken the nonagression pact when we would havr invaded britain. Stalin had made a deal behind closed doors.

Dont believe the bullshit you learn in school.

found the roach

No one asked for a sub humans opinion.

Never stood up for ourselves? Everything went pretty good until ww1and we werent cucked.

Aye OP

I respect the man my father used to be just as much as I respect Uncle Adolf and Jesus Christ himself... he fought tooth and nail and sacrificed a majority of his life just to give us a life he never had, but over the years his fire has slowly died and his heart has slowly hardened. I can't say I look at the man and love him any less but I definitely do not respect the man he became.

Maybe one day things will be different, he will see and realize the truth on his own and learn to fight again, but until then; I live my life to the fullest I can be hoping I can make my God, my nation, and the Spirit of Adolf proud

give me more triggers 2 aren't enough faggots

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

The wars outcome is basically the Americans fault. Patton said as much at the end.
> We've conquered the wrong enemy!
The Americans should have conquered the USSR with Germany.
Afterwards the American-German alliance would have been beneficial to both parties. The Americans would have been able to moderate Hitler's fanatical tendencies while Hitler would have helped America find the backbone to deport its blacks to Africa and Jews to Israel.

This.

Let's see your flag then, coward.

Don't worry too much. The upcoming election is likely a wash but the Muslims that are already here seem to be gradually realising that they're better off with us and against them than otherwise, and good old Adolf is a favorite to a lot of them - it's not all hopeless just yet, thank God.

They took muh foreskins so now I want Hitler to stitch it back on - the thread

>Fuck Europe
why didnt you have this pov during ww1 or ww2?

Your country is a joke. You are the very reason the west is in decline.
It used to be great. But you took others who tried to free themselfs down the drain with you.

Exactly. You can see it the other way round with oswald mosley. I think he would have been a greatwr leader than hitler ever was, but he couldnt get the masses follow him as hitler did by his fanatic mememagic.

But there might be more to tis. Hitler got financed by the jews to control stalin who got out of hand, but then got out of hand himself and became an even bigger threat. If russians didnt have tried to fuck us over when we prepared for the invasion of britain, we could have sent all the jews to israel and be rid of them in our system forever. Fuck you stalin and look on what you have done.

Imagine what the world will look like when the Jews win. A giant cultureless human mass existing only to provide the Jew with products and personal entertainment.
No one will believe in anything, nothing except acquiring 'things' or ruling over the lives of others.

>proud kikepuppet

I will never get american tools.

America is shit
I one day hope I can save enough money to move back to my homeland in Europe and retire early

There is no culture here besides illiterate Redneck culture
The food is processed shit
There is literally nothing original about America in any sense of the word

My home country is a hell hole, but at least it's not a hopeless cultureless shithole like America

M*ssolini was a egoistical failure. Started needless wars he couldn't win, forcing us to help him out.
Hitler himself said that our alliance with him was a mistake in hindsight.

S

>I don't stand up for pathetic losers who can't even be responsible for their own failures.
He said, flying their flag over his post.

Now take good note of this, railjockey: The Jewish religion teaches the eradication of Amalek. Amalek, as per the Gaon of Vilna and Grand Rabbi of Jerusalem Chaim Sonnenfeld, are Germanics and by extension whites as a whole. And both of those kikes are credited as foremost thinkers of Judaism among their ilk. That means, yes, for as long as the kike draws breath, it is entirely justified to assume its guilt in all things remotely anti-white. Your game is up, and you are not impressing anyone with this cutesy attempt at bants.

what are your roots?

yes it's completely normal. People with daddy issues or lack of daddy often becoming NatSoc.

Uncalled for, he just said "Fuck Europe". "Fuck Europe" is not what most puppets would say, and the Americans' isolationism used to famously work rather well for them. Good image though.

Is that why you homos were shouting 'Daddy' at Trump rallies?

I'm sorry, do you like it more when my country has an interest in yours?

Eastern Europe
A former-Axis power fighting for the big man himself. After the war, it was ravaged by Communism and immigration this once proud nation is now one of the poorest countries in Europe. I visit every year or so and fuck it if I don't miss my people everytime I have to leave...
The family I have there is just cut from a different cloth than anyone I've ever met here in America besides some of my other countrymen. Life just seems to move slower out there; simpler

Maybe one day

Have fun in the European Caliphate. I feel sorry for you guys to be honest. I actually like and respect Germans (unlike the Anglo garbage) and am a quarter German. I think Churchill was a purely evil Jewish puppet that declared war on Germany for no reason. That being said your country declared war on us and you got what you deserved. Defeating effeminate frenchies is easy but you couldn't handle the cowboys now could you?

I also hate Jews for their deicide of our lord and savior. But hating Jews doesn't make you a Nazi. That's a Jewish lie

user he IS your father.

Get out we don't need another NEET faggot. Just remember to not commit wrongthink or you'll end up in prison

Ceasar was born into one of Romes oldest noble families and Alexander inherited a Kingdom.
There were many people who started with nothing and became rulers and there were many great conquerors, but only the Führer was both.

Which is it ? Is it Latvia ?

Poor countries don't have immigration,except the russian immigration during Soviet occupation

I love how americans think they won the war. Russia won the war with unbeljevable losses, you just provided logistics.

And I think hitler made a mistake to declare war first, but your kikes provoked it as hitler stated in his declaration of war. As ofteny he wanted to be the actor and not the victim so he declared first before you did.

You can listen to his declaration and his reasoning on youtube btw.

>Defeating effeminate frenchies is easy but you couldn't handle the cowboys now could you?
holy shit how can one be so delusional.

Then again there is enough proof that shows how shitty your education is. And im not even speaking about geography.

>That being said your country declared war on us
After supporting the enemy countless of times. Not to mention that I would have followed the japs against you too.

Its far easier to respect an idea than a person you know. To you Hitler is merely an idea of your man, but your father is someone you know. You have seen your father's human faults. You know your father lived and breathed like any other.

Take a step back. For only a moment stop thinking of your father on an interpersonal level, and think of him as his accomplishments. Think of your father's hardship in raising you and providing for you.
You'll come to respect your father much more.

Thats pretty funny. Jewish psychologists tried to argue the exact opposite. They tried to claim that white gentiles who came from a family with a very strong father figure would inevitably become Fascists.

I'm not even german and I've felt the same way

>Muh provocation
You're both being retarded. Roosevelt's kike advisors were fucking ecstatic when Hitler declared war on us because they knew that the isolationist lobby in Congress was only willing to go after Japan. If Hitler had just swallowed his pride, suspended the U-Boat campaign, and ignored FDR's fuckery he would have had to fight only two great powers instead of three.

this is a very good post actually. and I totally agree with you my old man may have his flaws, but taking into consideration how much he sacrificed to provide to us, man is a lot.
And the kikes may be right for once, I personally believe that nat soc would be the best idea to be sure that my offspring lives in a country that resembles mine

no, he was cuck who ruined Europe and white nationalism.

>American
>white

HAHAHAHA NIGGER

He went all-in and he lost. It took every industrial nation on the planet plus their respective colonies to stop him.

He had premarital sex all his life and only married at the very end when he knew he was going to die.

At least fathers don't pull out like a faggot, but yours probably should've, Stormfag.

Bullshit.

Is there anything that can be done to prevent this? Besides spreading information?

We are waiting for his return I guess...

Your father is probably just a typical goy, at least Hitler tried.

Because he's jesus incarnate, god in the flesh.
It's normal to see him as your father.

Addy IS my daddy

not really, a lot of Europe aligned with Hitler just in a stealthy way.

To give some examples: Slovakia, Hungary, Romania they all sided with Hitler, but nobody really speaks about it.
Germans weren't quite as badass as Sup Forums makes them out to be, and not quite as evil as everyone else makes them out to be.
They were briefly a military superpower, but they didn't do it alone and when push comes to shove....they didnt win.

Depends on what kind of person your father is/was.
Many people, who's fathers were abusive or just simply selfish asses, have more respect for other people who aren't related to them.

Still doesn't mean you can't love your father regardless.

Nice argument Hans. Look it up, I'm right, that kike's staff was relieved that Hitler forced Congress' hand.