NEW: Terrorist Attack in Paris

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/21/macron-terrorism-part-daily-lives-years-paris-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

>Soldiers guarding a suburb
What?

what will Macron do? I thought he was getting more anti-muslim by the day.

france friend update me

NEW: Fire is hot.

Coming up, water and wetness.

This. Can frogs explain?

This is sad. Soros and co just get random shitskins to run over ppl now whenever they want to hog a news cycle
Sad!!!!!!

did anybody died?

unless there's a double digit body count these things just aren't newsworthy anymore, sad to say but that's the new normal.

STOP SLIDING MY NK HAPPENINGS

Goddam illumenartys

Wouldn't that be the kicker?
>100 years from now
>history class
>"During the early 2000s news agencies regularly undertook covert terrorist actions to boost online news viewing to gain advertising views."
>"The truth didn't come out till Barron Trump's third presidency in 2030 when..."

PART AND PARCEL

>gets to run over 6 armed people
>doesn't get shot and is currently on the run in the same vehicle
>french aiming

it's a mystery

They still have the emergency situation declared in 2015, don't they?

yes. Sensitive locations, such as jewish schools, houses of VIPs, police stations and such, are being under surveillance. Motivated by the state of emergency.

Problem is there's not enough policemen for this job, so there's the operation Sentinelle from the army, where soldiers uselessely stand around like this. It's terrible for the morale of our army.

A few days ago, user claimed there'd be simultaneous attacks in Paris & London. Hmmm, I'm keeping myself posted.

SACRE BLEU
A
C
R
E

B
L
E
U

PART

AND

Stand around waiting to get aloha snackbared

Remember that the people living there overwhelmingly voted against Le Pen..
Death is not a cure for leftism it seems

Bagguettes BTFO

I bet the attacker is an evil right wing male.

soldiers guard Jewish suburbs and jewish areas all over paris because 40% of Paris is immigrant or islamic slums

Nobody wants doctors/engineers visiting your suburb unexpectedly, the soldiers are merely enforcing that social norm.

Sentinelles have been guarding buildings and sensitive areas for years, how is Sup Forums so retarded?

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/21/macron-terrorism-part-daily-lives-years-paris-shooting/

PART N PARCEL.

It was supposed to end this summer but then 8 or so more parts/parcels were delivered

PART AND PARCEL