Pride

Pride is a sin.

It feels good, but it is indulgent and decadent.

Taking pride in your ethnicity or nation is a sin. It is driven by vanity. It is an attempt to derive shallow pleasure and undeserved reflected glory.

Taking pride in your nation or ethnicity is the pleasure of ungodly fools and a sin.

Stop it. It is sickening. Love thy neighbour.

and that's why Sup Forums is a pagan board

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Pride is seen as a failure of character, ungodly, unspriritual, and evil in every serious metaphysical tradition.

Why shouldn't people like you be killed so that you can be with your jewish deity in the heavenly favela together with your shitskin brothers in Christ? You don't have to wait and the white race might actually survive without cucks like you. It's a win-win scenario.

I am not a Christian, though that is a fine and deeply considered tradition.

Races are like that of RPGs
we all have different tribal specialties

Not exactly Thomas Afuckinquinas, are you, Brad?

question is, what class are you?

Chaotic good cleric, Brad.

I'm preaching. Substitute noble, humble dignity for sinful, coarsening pride. Reject the wormtongue merchants of division and hate.

hate white people just because they're white is a sin.
stop it.

Harbouring hate of any kind is a sin. Stop it. Be noble. Do good.

the definition of pride is debatable
fuck off commie

Eat shit you lib fag your the reason why the lion is dead The great Britain is nothing but a shit dumpster now a day's

Your stupid cult has damned us all!

Pride always precedes the fall. You can see examples everywhere.

Be humble in everything you do, even if it could be considered better than the rest. You can see the lack of ego of the Japanese and still they are very proud of their country.

So, it doesn't mean you should not appreciate collective achievements, as OP implies.

Dont forget to tell that your children and grandchildren when demand answers or else..

We all know what pride is. You yourself know. It is wrong. It is a force for evil and cannot be wielded in pursuit of good.

Everywhere the shrieks of the Filth. Pride. Hate. Pride in hate.

Remember the Golden Rule. It is universal and cannot be wielded in pursuit of evil.

nothing is more human than pride.

The entire concept of ego is pride

Pride is only bad in excess.
You aren't Christian, and you're not from Sup Forums.
Get the fuck off my board, /leftypol/, and go back to your Atheist circlejerk.
Remember to sage.

No. Ego is "I am". Not "I am and I am proud".

Do you need a safe space, snowflake, for your haughtiness, bile, and spittle flecked hate?

You aren't banned, unlike what happens on /leftypol/ and Reddit, so would you really call this a safe space?
Stop pretending to be Christian. You only pretend to be to trick whites into doing shit that Christians would normally not do.

Christianity doesn't like pride because it's a religion founded on lies, fear, and guilt. We are all mortal and I can deal with that and don't need to cling to some wishful notion of an eternal heavenly salvation from death. Christian cowards are actually the ones most boastful and full of false pride. They claim all the good of western civilization owes to their mythology. Really , the west owes much more to the thought of our rational pagan heritage and the bloody battles our proud forefathers won.

Sage the thread when you post, you dumb motherfucker.

I wouldn't call it "pride" exactly. More like deep appreciation and a sense of solidarity.

And I strive not to hate though I don't shy away from expressing my anger.

Go eat some gefiltefish you dreidel chaser.

You redditfags are the reason this place has gone to shit. You ignore good threads and bump shitty ones.

I am not a Christian and neither am I a communist. I come with the message that pride and hate are the tools of those forces that seek to divide you from nobility and goodness and they should be rejected. In the place of pride, select quiet humility. In the place of hate, select love.

Do not bow to the forces of evil. Even if by doing so you are attempting to do good. It is foolish and can only end in evil.

But my neighbour has not yet evolved into a homo sapien