How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3aJkldmBayw
youtube.com/watch?v=ayhELTzYETI
youtube.com/watch?v=SnHD2nOXfug
youtube.com/watch?v=VyCOCIZWslM
youtu.be/YE7dyMPSbYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't Danielle Brown get outed as someone associated with the Clinton campaign?

I'm glad they're harvesting my personal information every time I use google

no surprises, g*gle cloud is terrible

disgusting

is michelle /ourgirl/

>g*gle
Kek

I have a strong desire to dedicate my time to making affordable civilian war drones. Google's NAP violations are innumerable, and now they must pay.

Stop fucking supporting this cuck company. Use brave browser and duckduckgo.

Soon!

Why does a furry work for google?

Boycott google and their degenerate products.
Fuck them all.

Checked, but to answer your question; diversity hire. Or considering what I've seen of Furries and Jobs, she's likely the best out of all of the people in that picture.

>cuckcuckgo
enjoy your botnet

"Just another gay communist"
Do they even know why they identify as communists? Also google is a giant company so i guess sticking it to capitalism only applies when you arent getting paid for it?

>Author of many; mantainer of none
Just when you think there can't be no more ways to display vapidness the cunts turn it up another notch.

Wanting to make colinbine look like a joke

Luckily they're all women and queers so they're too stupid to know what to do with it.

>gay
>communist
In the USSR fags were thrown in gulags

>bipolar
>LGBT flag
Being bipolar has nothing to do with sexual orientation. What a dumbass

>Proudly bipolar

What the fuck is wrong with people? You can't be proud over having a fucking disease. It's like saying I'm proudly HIV-positive.

Why doesn't anyone from here actually do that?

Well, there is a comma there, though.

>nazi education

I don't know where to start with this kind of degeneracy.

Another question: is it possible to damage big business partners for google? Like having a script that clicks the amazon page over and over in the google search, so amazon will have to pay a shitload of money? (Amazon is just an example)

Looks like we have a newfriend who hasn't been POZZED yet

ohh fake finland, you have no idea

Makes me feel safe knowing there are still good people who will stand up to fascism

how oppressed you are is social currency man, you should know this by now.

>proudly bipolar

I am also a happy to brag about my schizophrenia, my dementia, and my AIDS.

>It makes me who I am.

Frankly I don't understand how a company that employs freaks / attention whores / professional victims who obviously don't have the technical skills to maintain the infrastructure and is still able to deliver its services normally.

Are there still an amount of white (nu-)males coding behind the curtains or what?

Someone please explain.

Bc majority of these non breeders and self aborters will dead anyways in < 30 years.

Let me introduce you to Common Filth.
youtube.com/watch?v=3aJkldmBayw
youtube.com/watch?v=ayhELTzYETI
youtube.com/watch?v=SnHD2nOXfug
youtube.com/watch?v=VyCOCIZWslM

This actually baffles my mind. How did these people get past job interviews at one of biggest tech firms of the world???

Sarah Miller is the only okay one there. At least she's advocating an actual mental illness and not LARPing like every other faggot there.

Yeah, these are the areas managers or whatever. And they are so, in name alone. When push comes to shove they just ask the white male subordinate what's the best way to proceed.
Btw dad works at Nintendo.

So how can we organzie to get that fat neckbeard fired? If we can get a movement that his twitter name is offensive and triggering, maybe we can give them a taste of their own medicine.

Dear god, what the actual fuck..?

It just confirms that people who are unable to operate in the existing dominance hierarchy will try to find a way to subvert it.

i don't think it's fair that all of these people are put on the same image, some seem benign/alright.
>Jess
100% wew identitarian but at least potentially working a real job. 2/10 would employ only if desperate
>j b d
A bit pretentious, might be trans but not obnoxious about it, working a real job. 5/10 don't really have complaints.
>Liz
glorified phone rep, failure as a human. 1/10.
>Punch
faggot web tech and violent, -3/10 would turn resume over to the authorities.
>Dana
glorified IT person, looks obnoxious, co-mommy what the fuck. 2/10.
>Sarah
apparently founder of grrlpowerprogramming but honestly at least it's productive and she apparently had a leadership role. this is what the left-most side of a company should look like, enough to appeal to that base through positivity without going fullblown marxist. 7/10.
>Michelle
apparently a kind of high-level support tech, but at least working on a project. the furry thing doesn't bother me at all, seems like a genuine nerd type. 7-8/10 depending on the details of the job.
>Danielle
the heart of all the cancer. you know what they say, jimbo... -10/10.

their salary comes from Google's marketing budget. they only exist to build an image of the company.

Googles interview process.
youtu.be/YE7dyMPSbYM

Also how the fuck can a biopoler hold down a job at google and I take it the pic was of a good day. The guy inciting valance should never been hired.